RCCL new Diamond Lounge Policy?

seeyakids

After reading the thread of comfort dogs pooing i hope those kids hadn't got any of their shoes then jumping all over furniture.

IMO the parents should have stopped them straight away jumping on furniture with shoes on.

Shoes off or on, they shouldn't be jumping

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Ones like the guy from the 2 bottles of wine thread most likely. 😉

That thread would have died had it not been for the likes of some posters getting up on their high horses. Seems to happen often on here and always appear to be the same bunch of posters making the attacks.

That thread would have died had it not been for the likes of some posters getting up on their high horses. Seems to happen often on here and always appear to be the same bunch of posters making the attacks.

So what?.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion until people start calling people liars etc.

The good thing about Freedom/Liberty of the Seas, when the Diamond Lounge got crowded, there was another room on the opposite side of the Viking Crown Lounge (can't remember the name) but the overflow was put in there, or they used a part of the VCL. That's what I like about the Freedom class. On Grandeur last year, the Diamond Lounge was on the same deck as the Schooner bar, but to the back. It's smaller than the one on the Freedom class. Thank goodness when I went it wasn't crowded. I don't know if it was because people were looking for it in the VCL or not.

On Freedom, (or at least they used to) the card rooms on the other side of the VCL were used as overflow for the DL. They even put up a temporary bar in there. Kept running out of glasses, but I just asked for refills poured into my wine glass which helped. Not sure if they are using that now?

And also for the jumping kids with parents that won't parent. My grandsons could never get away with that -- their parents are too strict to have out of control kids if they ever get to use the DL (they are Diamonds but triplet 6 year olds make it hard for them to splurge on a cruise).

Your children had excellent role models, :cool: as then does their children as they passed it on. Your well behaved grandchildren would be most welcomed into the lounges....probably bored silly...but welcomed. ;)

The out of control children have no parenting, shame as it will affect them later on.

No, old overflow was Cloud Nine and Seven of Hearts. That is where SL is on Liberty and soon on Indy.

It was closed for years on Freedom. The scrubber crews were using it.

OMG...did they ever finally finish that scrubber progject? Bucky talked to one of the contractors one night on deck who was off duty. He said it was supposed to be a six month project...obviously that went way, way over the planned six months! :eek:

So what?.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion until people start calling people liars etc.

Funny thing... it is actually the hot headed poster causing the uproar ...who called themselves a liar. Poster bragged about lying to security. :eek::o

BTW: It looks like the mods rightly closed the thread. It was just getting way too out of control. :o

The good thing about Freedom/Liberty of the Seas, when the Diamond Lounge got crowded, there was another room on the opposite side of the Viking Crown Lounge (can't remember the name) but the overflow was put in there, or they used a part of the VCL. That's what I like about the Freedom class. On Grandeur last year, the Diamond Lounge was on the same deck as the Schooner bar, but to the back. It's smaller than the one on the Freedom class. Thank goodness when I went it wasn't crowded. I don't know if it was because people were looking for it in the VCL or not.

Grandeur always overflows into the South Pacific Lounge.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There's a rumor floating around that Royal is getting rid of all Diamond Lounges and turning them into comfort dog kennels to make the best use of the space and raise revenue.

Of course...that's just a rumor... :eek::eek::eek:

Now if there was a kennel, I might bring Bella.

Funny thing... it is actually the hot headed poster causing the uproar ...who called themselves a liar. Poster bragged about lying to security. :eek::o

BTW: It looks like the mods rightly closed the thread. It was just getting way too out of control. :o

I just read it all this morning. Then they closed it, that's 45 minutes of my life I wont get back

There are lots of rule breakers on any cruise, most are not brave enough or stupid enough to admit it.

You might want to check this thread out, there is at least one poster admitting to the traits your listed above.;)

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=55452536&posted=1#post55452536

Now, let’s get back to D Lounge issues which never end.:)