RCCL new Diamond Lounge Policy?

seeyakids

Who wants it closed? Anyone who has the slightest knowledge about me, knows that I never want any thread closed or any post removed.

I just think posting the same thing over and over and over is pointless. Not to mention tiresome.

JC

Agree. Did you know... there should be a new lounge named C&A? Should be for only for D+ and P. [emoji849]

Agree. Did you know... there should be a new lounge named C&A? Should be for only for D+ and P. [emoji849]

Oh sorry I forgot I said that the first 12 times hehe

And no, I don’t agree with that statement. [emoji23]

Who wants it closed? Anyone who has the slightest knowledge about me, knows that I never want any thread closed or any post removed.

I just think posting the same thing over and over and over is pointless. Not to mention tiresome.

JC

Your totally right but we all do it lol

Yeah 80,000 of them are Troy and Graupa.

JC

Grapau27.

Gra---Graham--birthday 27th October.

Pau---Pauline--my better half.

We can't take all the credit though.

Pat,John and yourself have all helped keep this thread going.

Thanks for the laugh lol.

Your right.

I cannot understand why people want a great popular thread closing and i agree there are probably thousands of people reading every post with curious interest to see what will be mentioned next.

Why should there be a need close it? Nothing wrong with reasoned debate or even speculation.

What is a worry though is peoples constant need to give RCI ideas on how to water down the benefits. 'If' one of these suggestions is implemented it will be another 'You asked - we listened announcement!', as they would no doubt say "it's ok as it was the guests who suggested it".

I'm quite sure that the RCI bean counters can come up with lots of ideas of their own without any help from any of us.

Sorry, I may have already said this :o

In our experience the SL had a few P's enjoying it, we have never met a P in the DL. And the ships we sailed on the SL had beautiful views as did the DL. We prefer the SL however...seem to be more intimate.

Is that because it is smaller or due to the massaging of the egos?;)

Why should there be a need close it? Nothing wrong with reasoned debate or even speculation.

What is a worry though is peoples constant need to give RCI ideas on how to water down the benefits. 'If' one of these suggestions is implemented it will be another 'You asked - we listened announcement!', as they would no doubt say "it's ok as it was the guests who suggested it".

I'm quite sure that the RCI bean counters can come up with lots of ideas of their own without any help from any of us.

I think the DL should serve alcoholic drinks all night or give us a voucher for unlimited drinks anywhere on the ship.

Diamonds and above should have a free bottle of wine and box of chocolates put in their cabin every day and 1 free spa treatment daily.

Hows that?

Hope they are reading lol.

I think the DL should serve alcoholic drinks all night or give us a voucher for unlimited drinks anywhere on the ship.

Diamonds and above should have a free bottle of wine and box of chocolates put in their cabin every day and 1 free spa treatment daily.

Hows that?

I think you have a Diamond Lounge in your house

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Perhaps if they are asking, as someone mentioned earlier there are probably more Ds than the other tiers. So they may end up chucking out the D+ and Ps, that would bring on the pains.

Is that because it is smaller or due to the massaging of the egos?;)

Well, Redrobo I am not sure if massaging of egos was in play. If there was however, I don't think anyone would have complained...except those who weren't present to experience it. ;)

As for the size of the SL it was actually larger that the DL. We have yet to see a SL smaller or without a view. That being said, I am sure we will someday.

I think you have a Diamond Lounge in your house

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Your right there.

I have sold chocolate and sugar confectionery for 30 years,17 for Golden Casket of Greenock and 13 for Paynes Poppets of Croydon.

We have over a foot of snow here in Sunderland i hope you and your family are safe up there in Scotland.

Regards. Graham.

Hows that?

I love this! Such a great idea!!!!(y) (y):D

Your right there.

I have sold chocolate and sugar confectionery for 30 years,17 for Golden Casket of Greenock and 13 for Paynes Poppets of Croydon.

We have over a foot of snow here in Sunderland i hope you and your family are safe up there in Scotland.

Regards. Graham.

I did love a wee box of Poppets. Orange and mint were the fav.

We don't have it that deep. Its the strong wind that's causing drifts. 6 feet in places. Ploughs are struggling to keep any roads open. I've been stuck home for 3 days. Roads are blocked, shops are struggling with supplies and no deliveries.

Well, Redrobo I am not sure if massaging of egos was in play. If there was however, I don't think anyone would have complained...except those who weren't present to experience it. ;)

As for the size of the SL it was actually larger that the DL. We have yet to see a SL smaller or without a view. That being said, I am sure we will someday.

Not a fan of Oasis SL. Lousy furniture and slow service. Not enough staff at peak times

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I did love a wee box of Poppets. Orange and mint were the fav.

We don't have it that deep. Its the strong wind that's causing drifts. 6 feet in places. Ploughs are struggling to keep any roads open. I've been stuck home for 3 days. Roads are blocked, shops are struggling with supplies and no deliveries.

I prefered the toffets and chocolate peanuts.

We have been at home for 2 days so been posting plenty on CC.

Glad I never said that. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

:'):'):') Nicely done

Your right there.

Regards. Graham.

Confectionaries from Golden Casket? That would stop me right there.:D

Confectionaries from Golden Casket? That would stop me right there.:D

I missed that bit on Grahams post.

They are a big company. Buchanans toffee was good amongst others. Do you get them where you live??