RCCL new Diamond Lounge Policy?

seeyakids

Currently on the Anthem of the Seas. Surprised to see a woman in a swim suit......no cover up having breakfast in the Diamond Lounge. Concierge welcomed them with a big smile and a good morning. And people grumble about muscle tees and shorts in the dining room. !!!!!;p

A young couple there thinks their two cutsie little daughters look adorable jumping up and down on the sofas. They could learn a thing or two from the extremely well behaved pinnacle pup who frequents the CL.

Service in DL this cruise, so far, is not as good as before. Cappucino machine keeps breaking down; is not serviced in a timely manner for beans and milk, long lines and higher demands.

Edited by Arzeena

Currently on the Anthem of the Seas. Surprised to see a woman in a swim suit......no cover up having breakfast in the Diamond Lounge. Concierge welcomed them with a big smile and a good morning. And people grumble about muscle tees and shorts in the dining room. !!!!!;p

A young couple there thinks their two cutsie little daughters look adorable jumping up and down on the sofas.

I don't know what would have bothered me more. Disgusting.

Money can't buy you class.

I've jotted these down. Every time I asked a bartender for something sweet, they stated the rum punch was as sweet as it got, which I didn't care for. I will try these at one of the bars on the Navigator. The Chocolate Martini and/or the Lemon Drop may be a good choice for me. I figured these were considered cocktails, so it should be clear that I know next to nothing about alcoholic beverages.

Thanks so much

Go to the champagne bar for the chocolate martinis. On oasis I recall they were more than the drink package allowed so they charged us 2 bucks or so on top. I think they were $15 ish.

Go to the champagne bar for the chocolate martinis. On oasis I recall they were more than the drink package allowed so they charged us 2 bucks or so on top. I think they were $15 ish.

Many of the DL's will make them during the evening cocktail hours.

I think we got a chocolate martini in the oasis champagne bar with the diamond vouchers.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Many of the DL's will make them during the evening cocktail hours.

Yeah we’ve had those but they just aren’t the same as the same ones in the champagne bar. I liked both but the champagne bar was def better.

A young couple there thinks their two cutsie little daughters look adorable jumping up and down on the sofas. They could learn a thing or two from the extremely well behaved pinnacle pup who frequents the CL.

Service in DL this cruise, so far, is not as good as before. Cappucino machine keeps breaking down; is not serviced in a timely manner for beans and milk, long lines and higher demands.

Why is this a problem? I don’t think there’s a dress code in the morning. Also you’re on a cruise ship vacation. No one said it should be formal all the time. It’s easy to grab a quick bite on the way to the pool in the morning.

I’m assuming the person is a Diamond,of course.

Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Why is this a problem? I don’t think there’s a dress code in the morning. Also you’re on a cruise ship vacation. No one said it should be formal all the time. It’s easy to grab a quick bite on the way to the pool in the morning.

Tom

Come on, at least wear a cover up

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

? I have never been to diamond lounge for breakfast on RC. Do they have Mimosas? Is it best to tip per drink, end of night or end of week in Diamond lounge? Is Diamond lounge still on floor 11th On Allure?

No booze till happy hour. Tip by drink. Yes, entry on 11.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

? I have never been to diamond lounge for breakfast on RC. Do they have Mimosas? Is it best to tip per drink, end of night or end of week in Diamond lounge? Is Diamond lounge still on floor 11th On Allure?

No mimosas in the DL for breakfast. The DL entrance is still on deck 11, aft centrum.

I am frequently in there in board shorts and a t shirt or a rash guard in the morning depending on how late I am running...

JC

We don't get the drink package, this is really just about what is available at the bars for the Diamond drinks. I am going to see about the Chocolate martini, and the Lemon Drop.

Tom

I believe you need a coverup in the windjammer so certainly should have one on in a lounge.