RCCL new Diamond Lounge Policy?

seeyakids

On the main page where 1 line says replies and the other says views,

Click the number of views. 3121 at the moment

Thanks - I was trying to find out who posted how many messages in a thread.

Clicking on the 3121 brought it right up.

Chris in Inuvik, NWT, Canada

It will be interesting to see what name is used for the D+ lounge.

Concierge Lounge- Former Concierge lounges to Suite lounge (suites guest and Pinnacles) and current Diamond Lounges will turn into Concierge lounges (D+ and Pinnacle) :halo::halo:

Concierge Lounge- Former Concierge lounges to Suite lounge (suites guest and Pinnacles) and current Diamond Lounges will turn into Concierge lounges (D+ and Pinnacle) :halo::halo:

No good, can't have suite guests allowed in the D+ lounge.

Clever move by Royal that change the sign to read Suite Lounge

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Most ships have a new area for Suite Lounge. Which Ships converted CL to SL? Serenade has a CL in Viking Crown across from DL. Serenade was just in Drydock late last year and left them the same.

I’d like to know on what ships was the CL converted to a SL, in same location that would require only a sign change?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Most ships have a new area for Suite Lounge. Which Ships converted CL to SL? Serenade has a CL in Viking Crown across from DL. Serenade was just in Drydock late last year and left them the same.

I’d like to know on what ships was the CL converted to a SL, in same location that would require only a sign change?

Not a single sign change, RC was craftier than that. CL changes to DL. SL in a new venue.

They would only be allowed in the suite lounge

Well, see, now you are introducing inconsistencies, and we know RC is never inconsistent. Can't have some ships where the CL is for suites and D+ and other ships where the CL is D+ only.

It's only you that seems to care.

Time to move on and give it a rest

I do care. Nobody was “kicked out” like many keep saying. Did Royal start implementing Suite Lounges, yes. It may have eliminated CL’s. You have a C&A Lounge as the Diamond Lounge or Diamond Club.

I am still not aware of any CL converted to a SL. No sign change required.

I do care. Nobody was “kicked out” like many keep saying. Did Royal start implementing Suite Lounges, yes. It may have eliminated CL’s. You have a C&A Lounge as the Diamond Lounge or Diamond Club.

I know of no Diamond Lounge that offered made to order breakfast and lunch like the CL on Oasis class did for D+.

I know of no Diamond Lounge that offered made to order breakfast and lunch like the CL on Oasis class did for D+.

Before my time. I am guessing the numbers of D, D+, and P were a lot lower and more manageable then.

Once they built the mega ships, things have changed. The cruiser core has changed as well.

I had two lounges before the name change, so with a CL I could mingle with the suite guests and Pinnacles the SL not so, so I Don’t care how you explain it I still feel like I got kicked out again.

I had two lounges before the name change, so with a CL I could mingle with the suite guests and Pinnacles the SL not so, so I Don’t care how you explain it I still feel like I got kicked out again.

I would remind you to refresh yourself and others on the Terms and Conditions of the C&A. I copied here to save the trouble.

General Terms & Conditions Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. has the right to terminate the Crown & Anchor Society[emoji768] Program (“the Program”) or to change the Terms and Conditions of participation and benefits, in whole or in part; at any time without notice.

Agree.

You did get kicked out when it was renamed and done away with..

Wait until the D's get kicked out the DL and only have 3 drinks on they're card.

Bottom line is, we don't have a choice. Royal can and will do what they like

Before my time. I am guessing the numbers of D, D+, and P were a lot lower and more manageable then.

Once they built the mega ships, things have changed. The cruiser core has changed as well.

When they built the Oasis and Allure each ship had a Diamond and concierge lounge which Diamond had access to both lounges. Since the name change I don’t book the big ships anymore. Looks like they are going to take the freedom class away from us too.