RCCL new Diamond Lounge Policy?

seeyakids

That would probably start an argument all by itself,

How many times do you need to cruise to be considered loyal?

or is it how often? if you cruise on something else are you not loyal and take it away? :rolleyes:

C&A Lounge.

D+&P Lounge

The times we were on allure it was just in the d lounge on deck 11. No overflow was used at all like on oasis.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

BND was referring to before they moved the DL to deck 11. It was originally on deck 6 over Boleros and could never handle the cocktail hour. The DL was always open but cocktails were served in Blaze.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks Alex.

Almost all the bigger class ships are getting a SL during their refits.

Yup....

"Excuse me sir...could you direct me to the CL?"

"No CL on this ship, we demolished it."

"OK..where do the D+, Pinnacles, Suites go now?"

"The Suites lounge...but you lowly little D+ are not allowed in". :eek::o ;p

"So we are back to the DL again?"

"Yup".

"Gosh I feel special". :o

Yup....

"Yup".

Thanks for the chuckle. Exactly how I feel !

Yup....

"Yup".

Excellently described,

It is sadly very true.

Off topic of the D lounge, but since there are B2B - Muster comments I'll chime in.

Most of our recent cruises are B2B because we fly or drive 8 hours to a port. We don't have a embarkation port in our back yard. We try to take 7+7 night B2B but occasionally will do a 3+4 or a 4+5 night combination B2B. I would rather do a second muster in a week than return for a cruise a few weeks/months later. If I lived an hour or two from port, I suspect I might feel differently. Honestly it is no big deal to have 2 musters in one week. There is no real disruption. Muster takes all of 30 minutes, if that.

The repeat port is no problem either. Anyone who cruises frequently repeats ports, especially in the Caribbean or Bahamas. We still get off the ship, enjoy a local lunch, have a drink somewhere, enjoy a beach, whatever. Those who prefer to stay on the ship can have a nice relaxing day that costs $0. Seems like a win/win for everyone.

Because we have to fly or drive far to a cruise, we sail from more than just Florida ports and get to see other places.

I'll take a B2B and a second muster ANYTIME!

M

Yup....

"Yup".

Looks like RCL is taking on the Celebrity Model. Elite and Elite+ share the same lounge/happy hour/morning breakfast while the Zenith share Michael's Club with the Suites.

No overflow on Celebrity. If there are too many Elite/Elite+ on a sailing (TA's), they give you 3 paper vouchers to use at most of the ship's bars.

Off topic of the D lounge, but since there are B2B - Muster comments I'll chime in.

Most of our recent cruises are B2B because we fly or drive 8 hours to a port. We don't have a embarkation port in our back yard. We try to take 7+7 night B2B but occasionally will do a 3+4 or a 4+5 night combination B2B. I would rather do a second muster in a week than return for a cruise a few weeks/months later. If I lived an hour or two from port, I suspect I might feel differently. Honestly it is no big deal to have 2 musters in one week. There is no real disruption. Muster takes all of 30 minutes, if that.

The repeat port is no problem either. Anyone who cruises frequently repeats ports, especially in the Caribbean or Bahamas. We still get off the ship, enjoy a local lunch, have a drink somewhere, enjoy a beach, whatever. Those who prefer to stay on the ship can have a nice relaxing day that costs $0. Seems like a win/win for everyone.

Because we have to fly or drive far to a cruise, we sail from more than just Florida ports and get to see other places.

I'll take a B2B and a second muster ANYTIME!

M

Add me to this list, it’s great to stay on the ship while others end their vacation

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I still like "C&A lounge". :)

I think that's too generic. They need some more specific name so that they can rename it to some other more specific name when they kick out D+ in a few years. I'd say in a few years it will be the Pinnacle Lounge.

I think that's too generic. They need some more specific name so that they can rename it to some other more specific name when they kick out D+ in a few years. I'd say in a few years it will be the Pinnacle Lounge.

I just wonder what will happen when that Pinnacle Lounge is too crowded during cocktail hours. That would mean most stuck with Royal even with crowding in the DL.

It’s mostly those wanting more than 3 Free drinks during cocktail hours the most upset. The 3 drinks is really a good deal when you consider the price charged for them. Many would spend more on drinks than their cabins if they had to buy them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just wonder what will happen when that Pinnacle Lounge is too crowded during cocktail hours. That would mean most stuck with Royal even with crowding in the DL. ...

They will kick out Pinnacle and only let in Pinnacle Plus (1400 points).