RCCL new Diamond Lounge Policy?

seeyakids

We just turned Diamond after our cruise last week (woo hoo). Our first sailing as Diamond will be April 28 on the Freedom. Is the Diamond lounge that door off to the side of Olive or Twist? What are the hours for the lounge and what exactly is offered in there? I know there are appetizers and beverages a few hours a night, but what if offered the rest of the day?

Thanks

Jess

Personallly I like the drink vouchers. We travel with non Diamonds and we can enjoy a before dinner drink with our friends. We peeked into the lounge on one trip and turned away due to the crowding. On Celebrity you have to go to the lounge for your perks. It is nice that RC gives you the choice.

True, but only if you insist on the 7-nights being in a single cruise. I, for one, am just as happy with a 4-3 B2B as with a single 7-night cruise. I refuse to cruise on the Oasis-class ships (just too big) so B2B is often the only 7-day option (on RCI).

Booked on EN and Mariner already. ;) But don't have to do B2B...live only 20 minutes away. We like going to other ports versus just Nassau and Coco Cay...so western/eastern 7 nights works for us. Actually like the new western itinerary that Harmony will be doing.

Diving to Tampa works for us as well, but Tampa RCI cruises are only seasonal.

Edited by island lady

They already have. Taken away Concierge Lounges on many ships. On those you are still in the Diamond Lounge (which is now getting more crowded and many ships not offering overflow) until you make Pinnacle and can have access to the Suites Lounge...and even then there is no guarantee that will continue. :o

If history repeats itself by the time I make Pinnacle we will be kicked out of the suite lounge because there are just too many.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Personallly I like the drink vouchers. We travel with non Diamonds and we can enjoy a before dinner drink with our friends. We peeked into the lounge on one trip and turned away due to the crowding. On Celebrity you have to go to the lounge for your perks. It is nice that RC gives you the choice.

On Celebrity it depends on the sailing. We have used vouchers in other bars on Celebrity. The difference is they count the vouchers in the loyalty lounge too.

If history repeats itself by the time I make Pinnacle we will be kicked out of the suite lounge because there are just too many.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I hear ya...about ready to cross that threshold also...like when the Ds were kicked out of the CL not that many years ago. :oNow D+ is kicked out of the CL by simply having them eliminated. Sigh....:(

I hear ya...about ready to cross that threshold also...like when the Ds were kicked out of the CL not that many years ago. :oNow D+ is kicked out of the CL by simply having them eliminated. Sigh....:(

Which D+ were kicked out of CL? As far as I know, D+ May still enter any CL.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree we got close to Diamond when CL was changed to D+ now the SL when we have made D+.

I used to know how to do this, but it was a long time ago ---

How do you get the post counts for a thread?

Thanks!

On the main page where 1 line says replies and the other says views,

Click the number of views. 3121 at the moment