RCCL new Diamond Lounge Policy?

seeyakids

[/size][/font]

Only one broken record poster has that effect on me. ;p I need a cruise.;)

Ahh...say no more...am on the program with what you are saying. :cool:;)

Yes, book one right now while you are thinking of it...best therapy yet!! Great for cruise withdrawal migraines. :D

But it’s ok to continually complain by the same people regarding Suite Lounges and requesting bigger space for DL, wanting more free drinks, no overflow and so on. C&A perks have always been at the whim of Royal. People think they are now entitled to them. Why can’t there be two sides to each post.

Your way or no way I guess. We see that daily these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You have me confused with a poster from the UK.... I thought I included him in my list... ie management wet dream. IE he likes to pretend that he is in management at RCI and that his dreams could be reality. Or he could be lumped into another category of Justification, or the category of fictional policy. I didn’t add the really annoying category, flirting chat room....:evilsmile:

JC

As always, ship to ship is inconsistent at best. Hence my favorite quote from Bob (Clarea) RCI: Really Consistently Inconsistent.

It's a roll of the dice if there will be an overflow lounge. Some are posting that headquarters are telling ships to stop offering overflow lounges, but some are still doing it. I was on Rhapsody last month and both the CL and DL had overflow lounges.

The same ship even will vary policies from sailing to sailing. No way to know in advance if your cruise will offer an overflow, but there again....the vouchers work well if the lounge is too crowded.

Either way...have a great cruise! :)

1521315350359.thumb.jpg.7cfb71f8e9a6fb354d184d52ecda1d30.jpg

Totally agree.

Here it is.....

I believe a few posters had said RC were having overflows on TAs because of the high number of higher loyalty members.

RC consistent inconsistencies might contradict this so might be worthwhile contacting LA on the ship before you cruise.

You have me confused with a poster from the UK.... I thought I included him in my list... ie management wet dream. IE he likes to pretend that he is in management at RCI and that his dreams could be reality. Or he could be lumped into another category of Justification, or the category of fictional policy. I didn’t add the really annoying category, flirting chat room....:evilsmile:

JC

Lol some people keep the thread interesting and alive.

Where do you go to in Spain

Sent from my G8141 using Forums mobile app

Hotel Vincci Aleysa in Benalmadena.

It is a fantastic 5 star hotel and been voted best hotel in Spain a few times. We have been there many times usually for 3 days and i would highly recommend.

There are daily flights from Newcastle to Malaga so easy to get to.

Hotel Vincci Aleysa in Benalmadena.

It is a fantastic 5 star hotel and been voted best hotel in Spain a few times. We have been there many times usually for 3 days and i would highly recommend.

There are daily flights from Newcastle to Malaga so easy to get to.

We have direct flights from Edinburgh as well. Stayed a few times in Torremolinos. Cruised from Malaga a few times on Adventure. I like that area better than others in Spain. Wish Royal would o back to Malaga.

Seemingly Royal helped with building the new port area with shops and restaurants then the port authority doubled the port fees.

I was on the last Ta from Malaga to San Juan. 15 nights and 7 ports. Probably the best Ta we have done.

Just reminding everyone that repeating the same arguement / putdown / justification / management wet dream / fictional policy / or nasty desire to punish other C&A members, is beyond tiresome. Although, Biker is right it is a post whoring phenomena.

JC

Congrats on breaking the 3k barrier

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Well thanks for the advice but I do keep coming back to find out if there is any relevant new information. I just don't need to see some of the other stuff on here :rolleyes:

I actually asked a question on here some time ago but it got lost in all the pictures of chocolate bars and the other blah blah blah. Perhaps someone might answer it and if I was unsubscribed I would never know :D

Anybody want a picture of Bella?

As always, ship to ship is inconsistent at best. Hence my favorite quote from Bob (Clarea) RCI: Really Consistently Inconsistent.

It's a roll of the dice if there will be an overflow lounge. Some are posting that headquarters are telling ships to stop offering overflow lounges, but some are still doing it. I was on Rhapsody last month and both the CL and DL had overflow lounges.

The same ship even will vary policies from sailing to sailing. No way to know in advance if your cruise will offer an overflow, but there again....the vouchers work well if the lounge is too crowded.

Either way...have a great cruise! :)

We were on Oasis in January with close to 1,000 D and up. No overflow

Edited by John&LaLa

We have direct flights from Edinburgh as well. Stayed a few times in Torremolinos. Cruised from Malaga a few times on Adventure. I like that area better than others in Spain. Wish Royal would o back to Malaga.

Seemingly Royal helped with building the new port area with shops and restaurants then the port authority doubled the port fees.

I was on the last Ta from Malaga to San Juan. 15 nights and 7 ports. Probably the best Ta we have done.

We cruised a few times from Malaga and first stayed at Aleysa in November 2011 a few months after in opened.

The first time we stayed we were ready to leave the hotel to get on Adventure when i got a phone call from home to say my mam had died.

The hotel owner was fantastic and sorted flights back home for us the next day and let us keep our room and took us to the airport the next day.

We have been back 11 times since and a lot of the staff are still there and we always get a fantastic welcome back.