Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

3 minutes ago, First_Time_Cruiser85 said:

There will be a laser tag at the end of the Encore so you better get used to it.

The laser tag with augmented reality will make NCL money, putting sun loungers there will not.

The laser tag is still on NCL website under Encore activities.😂

Hope this works 🤞

Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 3.29.25 PM.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Troll spray when I’m telling the truth?😂😂😂

Its hilarious how so many of you cannot handle that Encore will have a laser tag and not more sun loungers.😂

If the go kart track and laser tag were not popular then they would have not put them on the Encore.

They are extremely popular on the Bliss and Joy and why NCL decided to add them to the Encore.

Like seriously you all knew from the Bliss and Joy there was laser tag and months and months ago from the deck plans that they would also be on the Encore.
You still booked and now complain about deck space?😂

Just a friendly reminder - please be careful not to post photos that include uncensored employee faces (or other identifying features) or links directly to their social media accounts.  While this is all fun for us, we don’t want to risk anyone’s employment.

The Meyer Werft warning...

8D657E46-27E0-4517-8A46-C0EABC356578.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, TheDougOut said:

Just a friendly reminder - please be careful not to post photos that include uncensored employee faces (or other identifying features) or links directly to their social media accounts.  While this is all fun for us, we don’t want to risk anyone’s employment.

Noted and thanks for mentioning it. Given it was in the public domain, it didn't occur to me.

• Like 2

Hi there. 

Ok. Newer cruiser and was / is planning to book this ship. Never been on NCL. 

Im a little taken back about all the extra charges on board!

do we know approximate costs for the go karts, laser tag etc?  Are the shows extra cost as well?

so what exactly is included on NCL?

Thanks!  Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere. I’ve been working back from the last page but gave up searching...

11 hours ago, Torinate said:

Hi there. 

Ok. Newer cruiser and was / is planning to book this ship. Never been on NCL. 

Im a little taken back about all the extra charges on board!

do we know approximate costs for the go karts, laser tag etc?  Are the shows extra cost as well?

so what exactly is included on NCL?

Thanks!  Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere. I’ve been working back from the last page but gave up searching...

I will try to answer to the best of my ability but some things I don't know.

What is included is your cabin (of course), dining in the main dining rooms, dining in the buffet, dining in the

pub (names differ but I think on this ship it is called the Local), non specialty coffee, tea, water (not from bottles), soft serve ice cream in the buffet,iced tea, lemonade and milk. Juice is included at breakfast.Other things included are use of the pool on the main pool deck (not Vibe Beach club),some shows (on this ship Choir of Man, Cavern Club), I believe use of the gym (someone please correct me if I am wrong),

and a few other things that I can't think of off the top of my head. What is not included is dining in the specialty restaurants,

laser tag, go karts, shore excursions, professional photos, internet usage, bottled water, specialty coffees, liquor, use of medical facilities except in a few circumstances. I don't believe prices have been posted yet for laser tag or go karts.

It is possible to have a zero balance at the end (if you pay your DSC ahead of time). We have done it on a couple of occasions and still had an awesome time without all the other frills.

Edited by Peachypooh
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, TheDougOut said:

9CB9687A-3554-41CF-856D-8E2D316486E9.jpeg

I really really wish they do something to make the tender platforms handicap accessible. Lucky in the private islands like Great Stirrup Cay they do not use this..but it would be better if they can redesign the platforms like trying to add a ramp or something 

On 8/22/2019 at 1:30 PM, Steff79 said:

don´t feed trolls

Oh for goodness sake stop worrying about trolls will ya. All is welcomed here.

I too will miss H2O so I switched my 2021 Encore in Caribbean to Bliss in Alaska. Did the first P Canal in 2018 and I will be happier.

Wish all ships had the H2O that Escape has. The BEST ship.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

I too will miss H2O so I switched my 2021 Encore in Caribbean to Bliss in Alaska. Did the first P Canal in 2018 and I will be happier.

I actually think Epic's H20 is best with the pool!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, QueenOfZoom said:

I actually think Epic's H20 is best with the pool!

Aw yes I remember as I went on that ship in 2011 the year it was competing with RCI Allure.

But of the newer ships I do like Escape and with the Thermal Spa in the front too.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

Escape is NCL's last good ship. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CruisingSince1982 said:

If you zoom in, some of those balconies do not appear to have a divider. Is it possible the connecting balcony cabins will be without a divider?! 

I would imagine more likely the dividers just haven't been installed yet since they are essentially just swinging doors...  They can likely install them during this final outfitting phase.

• Like 1