Bringing the “2” bottles of wine onboard

suizas

And its only a matter of time before you can thank those cheap, selfish losers once Royal restricts any and all alcohol from being brought onboard.

I don’t think one thing has to do with the other. Clearly all RCCL cares about is making money and exploiting their passengers. I wouldn’t be surprised if they get rid of this perk so they can make even more profit.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think the scammers and schemers have changed from another line and are moving to Royal Caribbean.

They have already made all in a cabin buy the alcohol package if one wants it, because "it's so expensive, DH and I will share."

Next it will be that wine will be prohibited to bring on as liquor/beer is. I think the morals in this country are going down the tube and it annoys me to no end that the rest of us get reduced benefits because of those that are so selfish and or just cheap.

Off my soap box and I know I will get slammed, but I am so tired of those who feel entitled and can do whatever they want without thinking about others, or just without thinking......

The morals in the country are certainly going down the tubes. But I think there’s a better explanation then people who flaunt the ridiculous 2 bottle rule.

Finally some logic.

No one else suffers if you bring more than 2 bottles of wine!

Theoretically, not really.

It's kind of like the Faberge commercial from the 70's.. I told two friends, and they told two friends, and they told two friends, etc...... :evilsmile:

So if everybody starts doing it, Royal could easily suspend the program.

This is what Bob said in the beginning. Be like Bob. :halo:

It's kind of like the Faberge commercial from the 70's.. I told two friends, and they told two friends, and they told two friends, etc...... :evilsmile:

Again I don’t think that’s why RCCL would end the perk. It’s all about the benjamins for them.

Much different. Don’t confuse a rule with a suggestion. Formal dress is only a suggestion and not a rule. Bringing more than 2 wine bottles onboard is prohibited and often caught. Just not the same thing.

The first post was in relation to entitlement.

I have not seen any threads about being caught with more than two bottles, any link to those being caught?

I have not seen any threads about being caught with more than two bottles, any link to those being caught?

Plenty of smuggling threads. How to and such. This really isn't any different.

It appears the only punishment is being raked over the coals by self righteous hypocrites.

Not dressing formal on Formal nights has nothing to do with entitlement or being entitled.

Dress codes are suggestions now, not a rule. Some dress attire are prohibited at different times in different locations.

It is prohibited to carry on more than 2 bottles of wine. It is not a suggestion.

There you go again. Calling people names and classification is prohibited. We are not doing that to you. Show us the same respect. Please

Please. I’ve been called an idiot a liar and a cheater.

To break the rules in this case is stealing. You don’t like the prices Royal charges for drinks. So what, who cares. Nobody is forcing you to buy expensive drinks. Bringing onboard more alcohol than allowed to circumvent the price is not only cheating and stealing from Royal. Speeding is breaking the law.

You don’t have the right to pick and choose what rules or laws to break without consequences.

Again I don’t think that’s why RCCL would end the perk. It’s all about the benjamins for them.

Of course it is and Royal is ok with giving up the "benjamins" for 2 bottles per cabin, I am sure they have done their research and know what they are getting. If they find people are bringing on more than their fair share they will be losing more than they are willing to and will take the perk away. Unfortunately it is people like you who brag about what they are doing that show them it is being done. Give it up already. You have to live with yourself if you break a rule but by braging you are bringing the rest of the cruisers out there into it as has been explained to you on this thread multiple times.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Good advice.

Plenty of smuggling threads. How to and such. This really isn't any different.

Sounds like it might increase Rum Runner use.

We only bring a six pack of Perrier and a six pack of San Miguel beer on board in Barcelona and in June on Freedom they put a sign up prohibiting beer brought on board.

There you go again. Calling people names and classification is prohibited. We are not doing that to you. Show us the same respect. Please

I believe you lose the argument once you start name calling or say derogatory things.

To break the rules in this case is stealing. You don’t like the prices Royal charges for drinks. So what, who cares. Nobody is forcing you to buy expensive drinks. Bringing onboard more alcohol than allowed to circumvent the price is not only cheating and stealing from Royal. Speeding is breaking the law.

You don’t have the right to pick and choose what rules or laws to break without consequences.

I agree with this.

Of course it is and Royal is ok with giving up the "benjamins" for 2 bottles per cabin, I am sure they have done their research and know what they are getting. If they find people are bringing on more than their fair share they will be losing more than they are willing to and will take the perk away. Unfortunately it is people like you who brag about what they are doing that show them it is being done. Give it up already. You have to live with yourself if you break a rule but by braging you are bringing the rest of the cruisers out there into it as has been explained to you on this thread multiple times.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Good point,it might be overlooked if kept low key.

I agree with this.

I notice that you state you bought beer and sparkling water on board ship( against the rules I believe) however not one poster has branded you a thief for doing so. Not one poster has questioned your morals.

Yet one poster said they bought on additional bottles of wine and have been branded as such, why the disparity do you think?

Join the club, I'm regularly called worse for not worshiping a corporation, and I don't even break rules.

You should have read what was said when I said I'm tipping in cash. A clergyman would blush

Join the club, I'm regularly called worse for not worshiping a corporation, and I don't even break rules.

Not sure the poster was being criticized for failing to "worship a corporation." It was more so because the poster feels he/she feels entitled, above the rest of society, stingy/cheap and thinks rules don't apply to them. I bet he/she is a blast to vacation with.

But hey, I guess that's the world we live in.