Bringing the “2” bottles of wine onboard

suizas

On bag check, I wonder how Royal knows a checked bag is on b2b? I wonder how often 4 bottles in one bag would in up in the pokey?

They don't initially know the bag is for a B2B cruise. If they hold the bag at security, you would go down and explain the situation and they could confirm.

Edited by Host Clarea

Why oh why must some people try and cheat the system? Royal says that you may bring on 2 bottles of wine PER CABIN. TWO! Why not just be happy and honest, and just bring on two bottles?

I think the scammers and schemers have changed from another line and are moving to Royal Caribbean.

They have already made all in a cabin buy the alcohol package if one wants it, because "it's so expensive, DH and I will share."

Next it will be that wine will be prohibited to bring on as liquor/beer is. I think the morals in this country are going down the tube and it annoys me to no end that the rest of us get reduced benefits because of those that are so selfish and or just cheap.

Off my soap box and I know I will get slammed, but I am so tired of those who feel entitled and can do whatever they want without thinking about others, or just without thinking......

I think the morals in this country are going down the tube and it annoys me to no end that the rest of us get reduced benefits because of those that are so selfish and or just cheap.

And its only a matter of time before you can thank those cheap, selfish losers once Royal restricts any and all alcohol from being brought onboard.

Rccl’s drink prices have risen a ridiculous amount in recent years. I will *never* pay what they are charging whether or not I can bring my own wine on board, so I might as well enjoy myself. And some mark up is expected, but what they are charging is criminal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If one searches hard enough they can always fabricate a rationalization of why they should be able to do what is against the rules that govern us all. Teach your children well, indeed!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Rccl’s drink prices have risen a ridiculous amount in recent years. I will *never* pay what they are charging whether or not I can bring my own wine on board, so I might as well enjoy myself. And some mark up is expected, but what they are charging is criminal.

LOL if you think about it, so is what you are espousing!

I think the scammers and schemers have changed from another line and are moving to Royal Caribbean.

They have already made all in a cabin buy the alcohol package if one wants it, because "it's so expensive, DH and I will share."

Next it will be that wine will be prohibited to bring on as liquor/beer is. I think the morals in this country are going down the tube and it annoys me to no end that the rest of us get reduced benefits because of those that are so selfish and or just cheap.

Off my soap box and I know I will get slammed, but I am so tired of those who feel entitled and can do whatever they want without thinking about others, or just without thinking......

Does that include those who don't participate in formal night and are happy to dine in shorts and caps?

And its only a matter of time before you can thank those cheap, selfish losers once Royal restricts any and all alcohol from being brought onboard.

Judging from some of the posts, there is no strict search and if there is, no confiscation. Who suffers, no-one, it appears to have no impact on any other cruiser if they bring on more than two bottles.

This is off the thread topic but inline with your entitled comment.

I was watching a Scope today from an RC Periscoper who was flying out for their cruise. This person was scoping during Taxi and takeoff as well as landing. This is an Airplane Mode moment. Several people commented that they should shut down their phone and put it in Airplane Mode. They said they were a non conformist and it was their right to do as they wished. What has happened to these people.

Does that include those who don't participate in formal night and are happy to dine in shorts and caps?

Judging from some of the posts, there is no strict search and if there is, no confiscation. Who suffers, no-one, it appears to have no impact on any other cruiser if they bring on more than two bottles.

Finally some logic.

No one else suffers if you bring more than 2 bottles of wine!

Much different. Don’t confuse a rule with a suggestion. Formal dress is only a suggestion and not a rule. Bringing more than 2 wine bottles onboard is prohibited and often caught. Just not the same thing.

If one searches hard enough they can always fabricate a rationalization of why they should be able to do what is against the rules that govern us all. Teach your children well, indeed!

Oh please. This isn’t like committing murder. I bet you never drive over the speed limit, amiright?