Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

I have to think RCCL is getting an earful from customers due to this problem. And I'm sure they are reading all of our woes. I have not heard of any "projected" finish date to this fiasco. I did see a poorly written letter which didn't say very much. I think we deserve an update status - this has gone on too long. As a reward for our patience they should merge our business with the corporation and offer upgraded loyalty options. HAHA - I can't stop laughing reading what I just suggested. Who are we kidding, we'll suck it up and forget about once we are a beautiful vessel for sure! Please enlighten me if I missed any update from RCCL. :o:confused::cool:

Doesn't work if you've reset your password since the update, which I think a lot of people may have done when the site told them the password entered was incorrect. I count myself among them. I can access the new site now, just can't do much with it. The "already booked" page works for most things related to an upcoming cruise, so patiently waiting for them to get the updated site sorted out.

The cruise I cancelled 2 weeks ago, shows on my dashboard. Then I show another "correct" cruise on the "cruises" tab, but there is no cruise planner option to book things. This is just ridiculous. Unsure how a company can run this way but it is what it is....and no surprise as this is consistent for them. Good Luck all.

Welcome to My Cruises

A seamless experience is coming soon

If you use both the website and mobile app to plan your cruise, you may notice that some of your information is not the same between web and app. Rest assured, any differences will not affect your reservations.

Below, you can access itinerary information currently saved in your account. You can review a purchased or held reservation, begin the reservation process for a saved itinerary, reference a past itinerary, or enter your communication preferences.

When I use the link above I do get this message. “ A seamless experience is coming soon” Not sure what the definition of soon is, but it will be seamless.

Does anyone know of anyone that has gone a cruise during this site debacle that has had to show up at the pier without printed documents? What have they gone through and what do the pier counters look like with this mess?

Excellent question as I would like to know the answer too. We are scheduled to board the Freedom in a week and a half so at the rate they are progressing, I see this problem still here when we go. So I will report back, take pictures at the loyalty desk, customer service, and both Diamond and D+ lounges.

Welcome to My Cruises

A seamless experience is coming soon

If you use both the website and mobile app to plan your cruise, you may notice that some of your information is not the same between web and app. Rest assured, any differences will not affect your reservations.

Below, you can access itinerary information currently saved in your account. You can review a purchased or held reservation, begin the reservation process for a saved itinerary, reference a past itinerary, or enter your communication preferences.

When I use the link above I do get this message. “ A seamless experience is coming soon” Not sure what the definition of soon is, but it will be seamless. ��

I have a Black Berry...what's an app? :D;p

Aloha,

I'm just wondering if anyone else is still having issues with the RCL website. Last week when the change first happened I called and was told that it should be 48 hours before all was fixed.

It's now been a week, and while I can login the functionality of the website is still very rough. I now have to login once to view the 'dashboard' and then to get to the cruise planner from there I need to enter my name, reservation #, sail date and ship even though on the dashboard my cruise is linked and visible.

It feels like this website change is still very rough and incomplete. Is everyone else's experience the same? Does anyone have any additional information as to when this may change and get back the functionality we used to have?

Mine is the same I think! I can log in but there’s hardly any information. It shows my Emerald status and points. It shows my current reservation with only my cabin type and number, no other information.

If I click on the link that says cruise planner it logs me out. Sometimes I can log in again with reservation, surname, sail date and sometimes it gives me a bad pathway message. Same if I click on check in information.

Overall, it hasn’t improved for me at all since last Thursday. Today they told me 48 more hours... which is exactly what they said last Thursday.

As others have said clearing your Internet Browser's cache and updating your personal information works!

I was able to link my Azamara and Celebrity Loyalty Numbers to my profile.

It says that my Online Checkin is complete!

Only question is will this new system negate having to print out a Set Sail Pass one of these days for all ships? Only show up with your Passport/Birth Certificate and Credit Card?

Seems like this e-checkin could be done if IT would use their heads. Airlines do it, Car Rental Agencies do it and even hotels do it(:

It is a cluster...... The functionality of the new system, of what I can see is just horrible. I can't believe there is not an FAQ on how the new system works vs the old system. If it was just a couple of "tweaks" then I wouldn't expect anything. But this is a major change and not a word. Why haven't they sent emails to us explaining the situation?

Glad to hear I'm not the only one having issues with the website. I can't even get logged in. I get the same error message mentioned above. Luckily I'm not sailing until 2019 but it's still annoying! Hope they get it fixed soon.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one having issues with the website. I can't even get logged in. I get the same error message mentioned above. Luckily I'm not sailing until 2019 but it's still annoying! Hope they get it fixed soon.

They changed the requirements for passwords. Now you need at least 8 characters and 1 number. I had to change my password to log in. Once I got in, they only listed one of our 3 upcoming cruises. I had to retrieve the other two. I still cannot get into my cruise planners. Luckily, we already printed everything necessary for our April 7th cruise.

Aloha,

I'm just wondering if anyone else is still having issues with the RCL website. Last week when the change first happened I called and was told that it should be 48 hours before all was fixed.

It's now been a week, and while I can login the functionality of the website is still very rough. I now have to login once to view the 'dashboard' and then to get to the cruise planner from there I need to enter my name, reservation #, sail date and ship even though on the dashboard my cruise is linked and visible.

It feels like this website change is still very rough and incomplete. Is everyone else's experience the same? Does anyone have any additional information as to when this may change and get back the functionality we used to have?

I HATE IT!!!! I refuse to use it...The most unusable mess I have ever seen...I have all the same issues as you and then some...I found a back door to the old site and will continue to use that until it wont work any longer. Sometimes it is best to just leave well enough alone:mad:

It is really bad. Any company with even an amateur IT team would have had a backout plan and executed it after the first 10,000 complaints. Not RCL. Keep on sailing into the ice berg! We sail next week and it has been totally frustrating not being able to get to our full reservation. And not having any confidence, at all, that what we are doing actually is making it into our reservation.