Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

The "Update My Account" button still does not become active for me after I supply the requested information.:rolleyes:

I had the same problem until I changed my password to meet the new requirements. It wouldn't accept my old one as it was too short and didn't have both upper and lower case letters.

I was able to get into the site this afternoon. My cruise history is there, and I was able to get into my cruise planner as well[emoji106]

I was finally able to get in, but only after clicking "forgot password", and then going through the e-mail they sent me.Even then, the e-mail link didn't work from my iPhone, I had to access the e-mail through my laptop. Still no cruise history, C&A status is correct, point total correct, upcoming cruises correct. I suppose I should be pleased.

mac_tlc

I had the same problem until I changed my password to meet the new requirements. It wouldn't accept my old one as it was too short and didn't have both upper and lower case letters.

I get to the page where it wants me to create a new password which I go ahead and do, making sure it meets the new requirements, but the update button will not become active.

I get to the page where it wants me to create a new password which I go ahead and do, making sure it meets the new requirements, but the update button will not become active.

Have you entered a unique email address?

OK, I finally got the update to work. For some reason it would not accept the entered info but wanted me to click on a lower link to update my password. Now that I managed to o that I see that I am missing cruise points. If I go into the old site the number of points is correct. Now what do I do????????

Wait for a few days to see if it corrects itself - if not, call C&A.

I sent them an e-mail. I've had good luck with that method in the past. I'll see what happens over the next few days. Although I have always received an automated copy of my e-mails when I send them something and I see there is nothing in my in box showing receipt of this one. I should have just left things alone.:rolleyes:

OK, I finally got the update to work. For some reason it would not accept the entered info but wanted me to click on a lower link to update my password. Now that I managed to o that I see that I am missing cruise points. If I go into the old site the number of points is correct. Now what do I do????????

Mine took 24 hours and then it was correct!

Has anyone found on the new website where to change Crown & Anchor preference for amenities? Like selection of wines etc?

Oh oh oh, I found it!

http://www.RoyalCaribbean.com/UpgradePreferences

Edit:

Dangit, that goes to cabin upgrade preferences and if you click on Gift Preferences it takes you to the new page with no options.

RCL decided to interrupt my login with a "brief security questionnaire" which was answered correctly, but it locked me out. I had to update some details on our cruise and wanted to do online check-in. But something's changed on their entire website....then I got an email saying "try your new password" and it still isn't working. I've had to ask an agent already to escalate the issue to get it fixed.

Is it possible for me to just read out our passport details over the phone to have an agent do it for us instead of attempting a tenth time to log in? I've pretty much ruled out any faith left with our online account.

Posted on the "unofficial" RC blog.

Beginning in March 2018, Royal Caribbean will begin offering an enhanced guest account that will, "deliver many capabilities of our digital cruise experience, to simplify the guest experience online and to allow guests to quickly access features and information."

The one login can be used for Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises apps and websites. It promises to bring them everything guests need from loyalty (Crown & Anchor) information, personalized itineraries and details – all with just one account login.

In addition, Royal Caribbean has simplified and strengthened the account security and password reset processes to ensure guest information is safe and accessible.

Guests may experience new functionality while it is being trialed beginning as early as March 7, 2018 who have upcoming reservations.

Royal Caribbean has also hinted that additional digital enhancements are coming in the months to follow. Other enhancements include the ability to book anything imaginable from a smart phone and more.

Does this mean the sites will be sharing bugs?

It's absolutely HORRIBLE. I can't log in now. This new questionnaire page that posted - ran everything in correctly but there's some sort of issue where it seizes up. I think I will give them a solid week to iron things out, get back to me and let them do the resetting of the account.

Since you have already tried to get into your information, wait about 30min and do NOT log in.

Go to “already booked” and then online checkin and see if that works for you.

If you are on an IPad you will find this in the upper left hand corner by clicking on the three horizontal lines.

On a regular laptop the website comes up with the “already booked” across the top.

Hope this helps....all I can say is this is what worked for me.

The new website is terrible - how do I see the cruise planner where I print my boarding info and also I want to check my contact information, but there is nothing there except my name ??? Could this be the worst IT department ??

Try the back door:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/boardingDocuments.do?icid=hpnvbr_pagehe_nln_hm_awaren_954

Since you have already tried to get into your information, wait about 30min and do NOT log in.

Go to “already booked” and then online checkin and see if that works for you.

If you are on an IPad you will find this in the upper left hand corner by clicking on the three horizontal lines.

On a regular laptop the website comes up with the “already booked” across the top.

Hope this helps....all I can say is this is what worked for me.

Thanks. I did hear they ran a merger with another cruise line and everyone's accounts are having MAJOR issues, like inability to log in, so I'll take your advice with heart and just try later. I work IT, and let me tell you, I've never seen trouble like this before....I would hate being RCL IT right now.

Thanks. I did hear they ran a merger with another cruise line and everyone's accounts are having MAJOR issues, like inability to log in, so I'll take your advice with heart and just try later. I work IT, and let me tell you, I've never seen trouble like this before....I would hate being RCL IT right now.

It’s a mess and it’s been going on since the weekend!!!

I had to call Crown and Anchor today because one of my cruises was missing from my cruise history.

It is really ridiculous for a company this size to have such a poor IT dept!!!

The LATEST. Wow. It's NOT good.

An agent told me she's getting inundated with calls about the same problems. People unable to log in, accounts being locked out, people (like me, I will admit it) constantly trying to reset passwords. This isn't a great time being RCL IT, lemme tell you. I pity those cats right now.

I'd give them at least a SOLID WEEK to iron this mess out. They're having JAVA problems as well after this crazy merger.. I work IT, one thing that completely shocked me - all of our cruise details were suddenly visible WITHOUT me EVEN LOGGING IN and when I tried doing online check in, right in the middle of it, I was locked out.

Very strange. Give them a week, but I pity anyone trying to do last minute cruise planning. BAD network security going on. Glad I make my payments via separate means.

Bob, thanks. I did that. Half way through online check in, I was locked out. Just off the phone with an agent, she said all her calls tonight is from angry people who cannot log in. I noticed a JAVA problem with their password reset page. It fails.

I pity their IT department and this comes from an IT guy.

Does anyone know of anyone that has gone a cruise during this site debacle that has had to show up at the pier without printed documents? What have they gone through and what do the pier counters look like with this mess?

Last year I showed up in San Juan for Adventure without a set sail pass and it really was not an issue. But that assumes tech works at the pier. If the pier staff have similar issues now, then....