Sip and Sail pricing now on Princess website

basor

The Sip and Sail prices are now loaded and you can check your cruises on the Princess website....the cruises we have booked and are looking at have not changed in price from earlier today...we only have one cruise that the price is higher than what we booked but not higher than the price from earlier today. Will be changing some cruises to Sip and Sail and keeping one cruise under Landmark Sale..

Thanks for posting this. I just sent an email off to our travel agent. Looks like we qualify without any price change. Will see if any of the other perks change.

It "almost" makes me sad I booked so early and got such cheap pricing compared to what they want now. Not sad enough to take a huge monetary loss in order to get the promo though. I will have to drink far less than I want but that's not really a bad thing. I just hate having a bar bill. Ah, well. I'll just have to suffer with the lower pricing, curtail my drinking (my liver will be thankful), and pay a bar bill. Sometimes I feel like a 15 year old kid in that "I want it ALL!!!" but life just doesn't work that way. :rolleyes:

I was interested in a January 2019 Hawaii cruise but it's not included. Sigh... Perhaps I'll need to break down and book a connoisseur cruise tour to Alaska that hits Copper River and Kenai lodges. We've been wanting to so that. Of course that only gets 7 days of Sip and Sail out of the 15 day total but one can't have everything. Hmmm... I wonder if there's a Hawaii/Mexico B2B that fits under this and doesn't interfere with my wife's land trip plans. One must not conflict with the wife's land trip plans! She has a 4 - 5 week camping trip planned this year starting in July and it sounds as if she's talking about something like an 8 week camping trip next summer. We did a 7 week camping trip last summer that encompassed Montana, Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, and Alaska. It was freaking awesome and we had zero issues with conflicts or crabbiness. I guess 46 years of marriage counts for something. :cool: We camp in our absolutely huge "big rig". I do the cooking and she does the dishes. It's a queen sized bed on wheels with my kitchen stuff in the hatch on the back. Sort of like a cruise ship only completely different. ;p

enhance

I sooooooooooooooooooooo love being retired! The income isn't all that great compared to working but we have pretty much zero in the way of bills so we just spend everything. Two of my kids make more money than we ever did and the third needs to get her stuff together. Nobody is inheriting anything or even getting the house. ;p

I must have upset the Princess gods as the S'n'S is not showing up when I am looking first at the cruises I have booked and then at any cruise to find out what is being offered. :confused:

There are no Sip & Sail logos or banners yet but when you click on 'view offers' under the prices for the cruise the free PBP for balcony and above does show.

Of the cruises I have been eyeing the prices are exactly the same. And so are the 200% single fares even though if I book solo it only costs Princess one PBP. Guess since the fare did not increase I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. Or just wait for a sale on inside or OV cabins and pay for the PBP myself. Right now for the 13 day repo cruise I am waffling on when to deposit the difference between an inside and a balcony is nearly $2500 for single occupancy. PBP at 13 x $68.99 is $897. Guess I'll be sleeping it off in the dark.

There are no Sip & Sail logos or banners yet but when you click on 'view offers' under the prices for the cruise the free PBP for balcony and above does show.

This.

I'm logged in. I also clicked on "Deals"at the top of the Home page and nothing. Maybe a "soft launch"?

I must have upset the Princess gods as the S'n'S is not showing up when I am looking first at the cruises I have booked and then at any cruise to find out what is being offered. :confused:

I must have as well, since I don't even see S&S on the Princess website.

Thanks, this took me right to the sale. We’ve booked under Sip’n’Sail in the past. Our October 2019 Mediterranean is listed, but not worth giving up the $500/ea Landmark OBC that we booked under (with Landmark, Shareholders, at FCC we have a combined $1,300). Plus, the fare seems to be $50 higher. I don’t think either of us have ever drank $60/day and especially on a port intensive cruise. So, for now, we’ll keep watching fare prices and see if it drops to a point that the math works!

Thanks, this took me right to the sale. We’ve booked under Sip’n’Sail in the past. Our October 2019 Mediterranean is listed, but not worth giving up the $500/ea Landmark OBC that we booked under (with Landmark, Shareholders, at FCC we have a combined $1,300). Plus, the fare seems to be $50 higher. I don’t think either of us have ever drank $60/day and especially on a port intensive cruise. So, for now, we’ll keep watching fare prices and see if it drops to a point that the math works!

Thanks for the link. Otherwise I would never have found it. I went to my cruise and it was under their TA listings, but when I went in there was no verbage of any sale at all. How do you know you have it or not? Also my cruise is now $200pp more!! And I, too, have mucho OBC that I would lose and I am not a drinker! So am not too upset that I cannot find this sale. I, too, am waiting for a fare drop!

Pooh

Same for us -we are on the Oct 31 med cruise

Has anyone noticed in the fine print that if you have Sip and Sail and you upsell or get a free upgrade, you only get the amenities of the room you paid for? Does this mean that if you go from a mini to a suite, no suite perks? Or get upgraded to Club Class mini, no Club Class dining? Why would I ever upsell then?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Has anyone noticed in the fine print that if you have Sip and Sail and you upsell or get a free upgrade, you only get the amenities of the room you paid for? Does this mean that if you go from a mini to a suite, no suite perks? Or get upgraded to Club Class mini, no Club Class dining? Why would I ever upsell then?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yeah, I noticed that too. I figured it meant you get no perks of the upsold/upgraded cabin. I don’t think I’d take an upsell then.

I think people were looking at the price yesterday as opposed to today with sip n sail added to see if Princess upped the price to cover the PBP - which they didn't at least for a cruise we've been tracking for next summer

like fishywood, me and my lowly interior/ov will have to do without the sale.

and thrak, i loved your post... "One must not conflict with the wife's land trip plans" hahaha! i also whole-heartedly agree that my three children aren't inheriting anything either. they already know that in a few years its going to be my turn to mooch off of them!