Hope We Get There

Our family (8 of us) is scheduled to fly into EWR tomorrow from DTW, stay at the Westin Newport, and then board the Adventure of the Seas Friday for DW's birthday cruise. This morning, for the first time ever, we received a notice from DELTA that due to predicted storms in the Northeast on Thursday, we can receive a waiver to reschedule our flight if we choose to do so. That would not work. So, we will be going to the airport and praying that all goes well. If not, we could be making a long over night drive to the ship. As Trump always says, "We'll see what happens".

why did you have to mention DT?

Now what's gonna happen is the airline will tell you it's ok, then tweet that it isn't, then go on the news and say it is. And watch your kids.

Now what's gonna happen is the airline will tell you it's ok, then tweet that it isn't, then go on the news and say it is. And watch your kids.

Don't think poster was being political, just stating a quote that fit...

Yep...I lost interest when DT was mentioned....that was unnecessary :eek:

Lighten up...it is just a quote that we often hear about things that we are not sure of. Our plane is scheduled for noon and I hope it goes well for us...and all of you when you travel.

Sitting in EWR now. All flights are currently on time and weather is partly cloudy. Good luck and have a great trip.

American had the same notice for my flight this evening to Rome.

There may be some stuff early this afternoon, but we are currently in sun - and I am super early to JFK, but I decided I would grab the break in rain to get to the subway and be early and dry rather than wet (or dealing with wet clothes after changing) and not as much airport time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums