Revolution timeline

cruisestitch

What the point of your post. It doesn’t tell us anything new. The image posted is not clear. Would it not have been better to post a link to this page for those interested in the modernisation plan?

What's the point of your post, someone was posting information which may be new to some. The picture is clear on my computer. That's the whole purpose of this board giving info, keep up your usual good work Cruisestitch.

Please don't apologize. Someone was being very rude. Not everyone is tech savvy, knows how to post links, etc. They were trying to be helpful and got criticized. I appreciate the info. Thank you for spending your time to post.

Weirdly b/c I have upcoming cruises on both the Eclipse and the Equinox I was wondering when the upgrades would happen. I mean like 10 min ago. This OP's post was very timely for me! And the post was very clear. Very clear that the upgrades will be AFTER MY CRUISES..... whaaaaaaaaaaaa. :D

Maybe if someone finds it in a different location that can be linked, let us know. Meanwhile try clicking on it or growing the image of it seems too fuzzy.

The image I have is fuzzy. Originally viewed on iPad now viewed on My computer.

The information contained is great and I would be interested in knowing the source of the image so that I can see a better copy.

The image I have is fuzzy. Originally viewed on iPad now viewed on My computer.

The information contained is great and I would be interested in knowing the source of the image so that I can see a better copy.

It is clearly a screenshot of an online meeting (actually, it appears to be a screenshot of a phone displaying a screenshot from a computer, hence the quality).

A simple Google search of the names suggests the two visible attendees are Celebrity sales coordinators. In turn, that suggests the graphic may not be in the public domain (one might speculate it was a briefing for the trade).

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I quite fancy seeing Infinity and Beyond moored next to each other!

Thanks for the screenshot confirming that my next cruise on Silhouette will be post upgrade.

Oh no... I was just at Disney and the kids met Buzz Lightyear at Epcot. What a groaner! (I love it!)

I'm worried that after the updates the rates will increase

Of course they will. And what's wrong with that?

Many people are willing to pay more for a newer ship, a ship with more bells and whistles, a ship with more private / exclusive areas, etc etc etc

That's called return on investment. It's a basic requirement of a successful, profitable business. And that is their goal.