Happy Canada Day 🇨🇦

Fouremco

Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends---and to those who will become friends someday!

Now, go have a hamburger and a hot dog! (and a Molson's or Labatt's' or two?)

Happy Canada Day (originally Dominion Day) to you too and all our Canadian CC members.

Enjoy &, if you are caught in the huge heat wave, take care.

Happy Canada Day, eh !!!

Don't mind the heat wave at all. This one is costing us a lot less than the ones we usually sail to in January and February ;p

Happy Canada Day from a Very hot and Humid Boston. We have had day after day of 90 degrees (F) with high humidity and prediction it will stay this way through Friday. Ugh WHo needs the Caribbean ?? :)

Hope you all who celebrate enjoy a wonderful Canada Day.

Edited by sail7seas

Thank you for the good wishes from our Friends.:)

It's about 35 here today (over 40 with the humidex)! So, we're taking it slow.

That's 95F/104F for those still using Fahrenheit.

Happy Canada Day everyone. Have to admit that I'd rather be in the cooler Caribbean today.

Thank you for the good wishes from our Friends.:)

It's about 35 here today (over 40 with the humidex)! So, we're taking it slow.

I hope you have a breeze. We dropped to 27 but the humidex still has it around 35. (Very unusual for us in Eastern Canada)

We have a nice breeze right now and...With the breeze, I thought I could walk the dogs for a bit.

Pavement is searing. They will have to wait. :(

Stay safe and cool and enjoy the day. :)

It's 33ºC currently in Ottawa, but feels like 45 with the humidex, and we still have a few more degrees to go before hitting the forecast high. Going for a dip in the pool isn't refreshing at all, as it's more like a warm bath.

So far, I'm spending the day inside with the AC while watching the World Cup.

It's 33ºC currently in Ottawa, but feels like 45 with the humidex, and we still have a few more degrees to go before hitting the forecast high. Going for a dip in the pool isn't refreshing at all, as it's more like a warm bath.

So far, I'm spending the day inside with the AC while watching the World Cup.

Come over to Niagara if you feel like cooling off ... only 31 here and feels like 40 with the "wind chill" factor... ;p

p.s. Why do we get wind chill factor only in the winter? We could really use it now!

Come over to Niagara if you feel like cooling off ... only 31 here and feels like 40 with the "wind chill" factor... ;p

p.s. Why do we get wind chill factor only in the winter? We could really use it now!

No wind chill here in winter: we have a constant supply of hot air coming off Parliament Hill. :halo:

To our neighbors in the north - Happy Canada Day!

It is 100 F in the shade on the patio in North Texas today. The 33 C sounds pretty good to us as this point. Actually, wishing we were camping in Algonquin, or Chutes, or Grundy about now.

I hope you have a breeze. We dropped to 27 but the humidex still has it around 35. (Very unusual for us in Eastern Canada)

We have a nice breeze right now and...With the breeze, I thought I could walk the dogs for a bit.

Pavement is searing. They will have to wait. :(

Stay safe and cool and enjoy the day. :)

I walked the dog at 6:30 this morning so his feet wouldn't hurt on the sidewalk.

Nice breeze here now, but too hot to do much outside.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

To our neighbors to the north, happy [emoji1063] Canada Day! Enjoy whatever strikes your fancy this holiday...

[emoji7] [emoji1063] [emoji1063] [emoji1063] [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I walked the dog at 6:30 this morning so his feet wouldn't hurt on the sidewalk.

Nice breeze here now, but too hot to do much outside.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Good for you. :)

We went earlier but that doesn't satisfy these two. They know they get an afternoon walk.

the pavement was just cool enough to scurry them across and walk on the grass and down the nature trail and then a scurry across to grass again.

They are happy campers and so am I, they'll get another one later when it is much cooler (I hope). Have to confess, I was sweatier than they were ;)

Have a great holiday weekend :)