Pineapples Gone Wild - Live from President’s Cruise 2018

8068b85b6857bceb196b273c88aca1f5.jpg

Throw about 250 Pinnacles and 2,000 Dimond/Diamond Plus members on the Harmony of the Seas with Michael Bayley for seven days. Now add in Ultimate Drink Packages, Billy Ocean and Michael Bolton and you know tops are coming off and pineapple juices will be flowing.

So much like a Girls Gone Wild commercial, I’m going to limit the words and hopefully entice you visually.

*My apologies to the other live threads, but you all know my interests are very singular and I don’t want to disrupt regular network programming.

**My advance apologies, Bob! [emoji6]

Edited by CruiseLifeRick

Finally! I've been looking forward to this.

I've also been reading the "pineapple" thread - - what the heck is a unicorn? My adult daughters may know (at least the single one), but I'm too embarassed to ask. I like to get my information from on-line strangers! :o;p

Have only lurked on your other "lives" but have also had to catch up many many pages to do so! So glad to be on the first page as you go live. I did read the other pineapple thread so I knew you'd throw it in the title somewhere.

Bon Voyage...and can't wait to read the whole thing!

Tracy

I would go see a doctor and try to totally unget it. You never know where people have juiced their pineapples.
Rick,

I'm going to seek immediate assistance... however, I feel like my husband and his friends would fit in well with you so I think we can remediate this quickly.

BTW your escape live was the reason I took NCL (after being a loyal royal/princess person)for my wedding cruise. Thanks it was awesome!

-Jenn

1dcd762f12af7fe1e6d84c2d535d5fbd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rick,

I'm going to seek immediate assistance... however, I feel like my husband and his friends would fit in well with you so I think we can remediate this quickly.

-Jenn

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Love it. Can’t take yourself too serious, especially on vacation! Glad you enjoyed Escape.

Finally! I've been looking forward to this.

I've also been reading the "pineapple" thread - - what the heck is a unicorn? My adult daughters may know (at least the single one), but I'm too embarassed to ask. I like to get my information from on-line strangers! :o;p

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Unicorn