Are other members having problems with the forum loading

miched

2 hours ago, Presto2 said:

Thought it was me!

Am ok on here in the morning (UK time) until mid afternoon, but after that it is almost impossible to get on to the threads. It takes an age for CC to load, then another lonnnnnggg wait before I can get on to Celebrity area. Then the threads do not open. Have tried it on 2 web browsers and no success - yet it opens on the phone.

Help

Exactly the same here ( also in UK ). I even rebooted my iPad and checked my internet speed last night before I eventually gave up. As it's lunchtime here now it works fine. Let's see what it's like tonight. 

10 hours ago, Lastdance said:

Yes...and it is very annoying!  However, it was easy to just say...”maybe tomorrow .”

Or maybe forget it.

I think many memebers will just give up and not participate anymore.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

9 hours ago, Nymich said:

I noticed others would load but not Celebrity.   Might be more traffic 

9 hours ago, Nymich said:

I noticed others would load but not Celebrity.   Might be more traffic 

I think the Celebrity Forum secti has been hacked into by X as a means to keep people from posting complaints about their lastest flagship jewel.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Yesterday I couldn't access the Celebrity Boards on Cruise Critic via Google on either my Asus laptop or my Iphone.  I was able to access other cruise lines' boards.  Yesterday I tried the Celebrity Board on Firefox instead of Google Chrome and it worked.  Coincidentally also yesterday I was unable to access my e-statement from a CD account via Google Chrome, called and was told Google Chrome was likely the issue and to try via Internet Explorer and was good to go.  Hmmm.  I may rethink Google as my browser...

Same problems here also.  I've just about had it with Cruise Critic.  First of all, they "fixed" something that was fine and now many can't find the roll calls. Before this last hiccup, my pages loaded very briefly and then flashed off before I could even click on a thread.  Then yesterday we got the dreaded error message and the SQL.  Not good.

14 hours ago, Oville said:

I thought the problem was I’m currently on a Viking Ocean ship and somehow the Celebrity CC Forum was blocked, glad to hear it’s a CC issue.  Thanks

Nope Katie -- it's not you -- it's CC. This is the first time I've been able to get the X (or RC) boards to even open,  in the past three days! Funny -- I was able to access our 'friends' group, and the 'need help' board with relative ease. Just not the 'big' boards!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, helen haywood said:

Yesterday I couldn't access the Celebrity Boards on Cruise Critic via Google on either my Asus laptop or my Iphone.  I was able to access other cruise lines' boards.  Yesterday I tried the Celebrity Board on Firefox instead of Google Chrome and it worked.  Coincidentally also yesterday I was unable to access my e-statement from a CD account via Google Chrome, called and was told Google Chrome was likely the issue and to try via Internet Explorer and was good to go.  Hmmm.  I may rethink Google as my browser...

Helen, not to dispute your theory that Google/Chrome was part of the issue -- but I use Firefox exclusively, and haven't been able to access many of the boards, until today. Everything on CC for the past couple of days has been S-L-O-W -- but, some of the boards have just been 'OFF"!

26 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

I don't remember having any issues with CC until they did their overhaul. Now it's one thing after another.

Much like that last big 'revamp' that CC did, a couple of years ago. Many of us spent weeks having to prove that we weren't 'robots' every time we tried to post! I'm really hoping CC works the bugs out of this forum 'update' faster than they did, last time!:classic_unsure:

6 hours ago, jsf said:

Having the same problems, judging from your hometown you must listen to Sports Talk radio in Detroit.

J.

Sometimes.  You must  have been listening at the same time I was or later in the day when they usually do a repeat.   Don’t like to give too much public info on the net and thought it would be different. 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅