“LIVE FROM” 2019 Oceania Insignia World Cruise, Jan. 11-July 11

Go-Bucks!

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 4:52 AM, Go-Bucks! said:

I ordered them from Amazon.  Many different "strengths" and sizes.

We have always used magnets to avoid clutter.

Never seen the hook ones before but they look like being added to our list👍

bob brown--so glad you tried Toscana (told ya so!)  you'll love Polo!!!

just watched '19 sail away from Port of Miami on webcam there!  Have a wonderful cruise!!!  Gotta love the pink skies...same here!

Edited by cbb
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wally_bushy said:

We have always used magnets to avoid clutter.

Never seen the hook ones before but they look like being added to our list👍

We got both 25 and 30 lb hooked ones from Amazon. They will hold about a 10 lb backpack on the wall. More weight if from the ceiling.

• Like 1

We’re one day ahead of you on the Sirena. Had a nice warm day in Miami and just finished touring Havana. Nice day, not too hot or humid. We took a walking tour of Old Havana followed with an old car tour of the rest of Havana and a nice lunch at a paladar with Blexie. Enjoy.

• Like 2

Bob and ilsun....love the pictures!!  Thanks for sharing. Enjoy Havana...the people are so friendly.  Take some pictures. It's 3 degrees below zero right now so I'm living vicariously through all of you. 

Bought my final few things today so serious packing starts tomorrow. Luggage pickup is Thursday. Were the suitcases that you shipped in your cabin when you boarded?

Also, has Oceania put on any parties or get togethers for you? If so, please share the details.  ☺️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Go-Bucks! said:

Bob and ilsun....love the pictures!!  Thanks for sharing. Enjoy Havana...the people are so friendly.  Take some pictures. It's 3 degrees below zero right now so I'm living vicariously through all of you. 

Bought my final few things today so serious packing starts tomorrow. Luggage pickup is Thursday. Were the suitcases that you shipped in your cabin when you boarded?

Also, has Oceania put on any parties or get togethers for you? If so, please share the details.  ☺️

The shipped suitcases arrived at my cabin from 1 to 2 hours after boarding.

ATW passengers were called ahead of all other passengers for check in and boarding, regardless of cabin category. This may have been affected by our delay in boarding... not sure.

As soon as we boarded, we were directed into the Insignia Lounge for a cocktail reception.  The Captain and other officers greeted us, and the ATW hostess, Trish issued us our pins.  

There were some of the ATW passengers that for some reason, “fell thru the cracks”,  and were not directed into the lounge, I learned from them later.  

I believe the ATW passengers boarding in Miami may have had a reception in the terminal, along with a contingent of travel agents and media invited aboard for a luncheon and tour.  Perhaps one of them can answer that.

Trish told us we would have another reception after Havana, where we will be presented with our commemorative jackets, caps, and bags....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cdoughtyrae said:

Meet Puddy my ATW travel mate. You will see her at every port and special events. She may even write a Children’s book when this bucket list is complete.

685B0744-C179-49DB-AB63-CF436A0A24BE.jpeg

Love her!!

On our HAL board I’m enjoying several of my CCers who are doing World Cruise now and Sherita has her little pink pig name Snortie😉 It will be fun enjoying your cruise and reading!

Denise😊