“LIVE FROM” 2019 Oceania Insignia World Cruise, Jan. 11-July 11

Go-Bucks!

13 minutes ago, MLA said:

Sorry to be dense. How about posts that are all pictures? Can you easily delete these? I never had problems with the “old” CC!

If it's only pictures and no text, quote the post and than RIGHT click on the picture and choose "cut" for each pictures to delete them.

Most posts have pictures and text and if you don't want to have pictures in your reply, highlight only some or all of the text and there will be no pictures.

I hope that this will be helpful.

24 minutes ago, MLA said:

Sorry to be dense. How about posts that are all pictures? Can you easily delete these?

MLA - no worries, new systems are usually "interesting" to get used to.

In addition to what Paulchili said, there is a new feature - you can hover over the gray heart at the bottom right of any post and choose either "Thanks" (a trophy icon), "Haha" (laughing icon) or "Like" (heart icon) to give feedback without actually typing a specific reply.

Edited by babysteps
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Mura said:

I'm trying to figure out how anyone could expect Caribbean-type weather in Alaska!!!!  Mind boggling.

Maybe she thought the climate follows cruise ships around. :classic_wacko:

It's really nice to see the positive posts here and the excitement of those getting ready to go. Have a great time. 

Edited by ORV
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MLA said:

Sorry to be dense. How about posts that are all pictures? Can you easily delete these? I never had problems with the “old” CC!

unless you want to comment on the picture  just do not reply to that post

You can just delete the other photos  if you want to comment on just one of them

Greetings CURRENT Insignia Cruisers  --

Thanks so much for the great turn-out at today's MEET & MINGLE.  

Since we had so many (12) new cruisers join us, I'm attaching new updates (listed by port and by name). 

As usual, please contactg me with questions, comments, or recommendations.

Regards  --  Ryan (c.ryan.henry@me.com)

- Roll Call (2019-01-16) - ports.pdf

- Roll Call (2019-01-16) - cc names.pdf

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, ORV said:

Maybe she thought the climate follows cruise ships around. :classic_wacko:

It's really nice to see the positive posts here and the excitement of those getting ready to go. Have a great time. 

I’m sure what she meant was that she prefers a cruise with Caribbean weather to Alaska weather..

1 hour ago, Damicom said:

I’m sure what she meant was that she prefers a cruise with Caribbean weather to Alaska weather..

That does make sense, but then why was she cruising in Alaska?

Maybe her hubby wanted to do the cruise, we'll never know.

Mura

19 minutes ago, Mura said:

That does make sense, but then why was she cruising in Alaska

Honestly, she complained about everything under the sun during dinner so I think she was just a sour person.  But she definitely had the strangest complaint that I've had the dubious "honor" to have to listen to!  :classic_cool:

Hi Bob and thanks for the great travelogue with pictures. We’ll be joining you for the last three weeks (Southampton to Miami).

Have you noticed or heard any grumbling about issues with the ship since the refurbishment? Have you gotten a sense of what those prior Oceania passengers think of the new decor?

1 hour ago, bones774 said:

Hi bob, no t shirts for O life? Lol

Hi!

If you are referring  to dress code, plenty of T-shirts during the day, but not “after 6”.

If you are referring to “Big O” points (‘signatures’), there are T-shirts and lots of other good logo stuff to choose from at each segment redemption.

39 minutes ago, Classiccruiser777 said:

Hi Bob and thanks for the great travelogue with pictures. We’ll be joining you for the last three weeks (Southampton to Miami).

Have you noticed or heard any grumbling about issues with the ship since the refurbishment? Have you gotten a sense of what those prior Oceania passengers think of the new decor?

I have not heard of any complaints, and those familiar with the ship are pleased with the refurbishment.

3 hours ago, The Beach said:

This is my first world cruise and it's been great so far. If you see me just yell out "BEACH!!!"

You only live a few hours south of me. A good time to be gone, enjoy your cruise. 

Edited by ORV