Do suite guests have access to DL on Voyager of the Seas?

NumnuT

G'day Guys,

We were in a GS on Radiance for a Xmas & NYE cruise and we had access to the DL.

Would like to know if the above DL access is fleet wide(especially on Voyager our next cruise) for suite guests(GS)

Cheers

Craig

The Diamond Lounge is usually reserved for Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle guests. Suite guests have access to the Suite or Concierge Lounge.  Of course if you are Diamond or above sailing in a full suite, you would have access to both. Enjoy. 

11 minutes ago, lazydayz said:

The Diamond Lounge is usually reserved for Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle guests. Suite guests have access to the Suite or Concierge Lounge.  Of course if you are Diamond or above sailing in a full suite, you would have access to both. Enjoy. 

thank you for your reply.

we were Emerald staying in a GS

40 minutes ago, NumnuT said:

G'day Guys,

We were in a GS on Radiance for a Xmas & NYE cruise and we had access to the DL.

Would like to know if the above DL access is fleet wide(especially on Voyager our next cruise) for suite guests(GS)

Cheers

Craig

Really...a bit surprised that you did...normally you would have only had access to the SL on the Radiance due to being in a GS since you are not a D level and above. But good for you...we much prefer the DL on this class of ship vs SL/CL.

Just now, Merion_Mom said:

Then a mistake was made.  You should have had access to the Concierge Lounge on Deck 9 and no other Lounge.

We went into DL a few times,

we preferred the CL during happy hours as DL was chockers every night.

Deck 13 for CL on Radiance

3 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Really...a bit surprised that you did...normally you would have only had access to the SL on the Radiance due to being in a GS since you are not a D level and above. But good for you...we much prefer the DL on this class of ship vs SL/CL.

They are side by side and rather similar.  The Concierge Lounge has outside access, an actual bar, and more space.  What do you prefer about the Diamond Lounge????

Just now, NumnuT said:

We went into DL a few times,

we preferred the CL during happy hours as DL was chockers every night.

Deck 13 for

CL on Radiance

I corrected my post right after I hit submit - your original  question was about Voyager, and I didn't notice at first that your next post was about Radiance.  🙂 

45 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I have stated this before, prior to making Diamond, our Gold Sea Pass card would open the DL door on both Enchantment and Serenade. We were in a GS. 

It was an oversight. Does that surprise you. 🤔

Actually spoke with the Adventure Concierge a week ago. She confirmed that suite guests cards are not programmed for the DL unless they are Diamond or higher.

18 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

It was an oversight. Does that surprise you. 🤔

Actually spoke with the Adventure Concierge a week ago. She confirmed that suite guests cards are not programmed for the DL unless they are Diamond or higher.

Is that fleetwide or does it vary from ship to ship?

30 minutes ago, NumnuT said:

Is that fleetwide or does it vary from ship to ship?

It should be fleet wide, but who knows.

I'm also pretty sure the suite guests dont get the 3 drinks on card, but they should, in my opinion. Especially if the CL/SL is overloaded

Edited by John&LaLa

3 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

They are side by side and rather similar.  The Concierge Lounge has outside access, an actual bar, and more space.  What do you prefer about the Diamond Lounge????

The times (4) we've sailed on Radiance to Alaska we have enjoyed sitting in the overflow area of the Vortex. Much roomier for us especially when we've had the extended family with us (all D+) which included our young grandkid's at times. We just felt more comfortable there. And we've always had such great concierge's there...the concierge's in the CL...not so much.

Edited by Ashland

We were on the explorer,out of Sydney and the gold card gives you access to the diamond lounge even if you are not a crown and anchor member.

voyager is coming back to Australia in late November after a refit and the the concierge lounge on deck 9 is is gone and it will be replaced by a suite lounge where izumi used to be near the Viking crown lounge 

7 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I have stated this before, prior to making Diamond, our Gold Sea Pass card would open the DL door on both Enchantment and Serenade. We were in a GS. 

When we were on Enchantment in February 2016 before we made D+ our D card opened the CL door.

We looked in out of curiosity during the day but did not stop in there or use any facility.

10 hours ago, Ashland said:

There is no SL on Radiance.  They are still CL/DL with being across the hallway from each other on the VCL deck.  

41 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I'll make friends with a suite guest next week and ask them

My suite cards have always worked to get into the d lounge on oasis and allure 😉.

Seems like island lady and I have the same sense of humor :classic_biggrin:

Edited by frank808

32 minutes ago, frank808 said:

My suite cards have always worked to get into the d lounge on oasis and allure 😉.

Seems like island lady and I have the same sense of humor :classic_biggrin:

It would seem so.  Should I bring my own spam, my fellow Hawaiian Royal DS?