Hmm the diamond plus BOGO is gone?

We were on the Anthem 3 weeks ago and being diamond plus I used the BOGO.  I just went to book it for July cruise and it is no longer there.    They are now offering Chops + 1.  Will it still be the first and second night or choice of where or when for the +1.  Also can it be booked on board?  Thanks 

4 minutes ago, maria1122 said:

We were on the Anthem 3 weeks ago and being diamond plus I used the BOGO.  I just went to book it for July cruise and it is no longer there.    They are now offering Chops + 1.  Will it still be the first and second night or choice of where or when for the +1.  Also can it be booked on board?  Thanks 

The D+ bogo is a coupon that is loaded in your sea pass. It sis not in the crusie planner and the coupons are to be used on day 1 or 2.

The present Chops + 1, replaced the 2 night bogo package and is price much higher.  For example, the old bogo was priced at $49.99 pp for my Anthem Aug. 29 cruise.  Now it's priced at $75 pp.  To me it's not worthwhile and I',, utilize the D+ coupon.

Has anyone had luck being able to use the Diamond Plus BOGO coupon on a later night?  I'm traveling with a group and we all purchased the online BOGO (before it disappeared!) so that will cover the first two nights.

Thanks!
Ruth

7 minutes ago, rajacks said:

Has anyone had luck being able to use the Diamond Plus BOGO coupon on a later night?  I'm traveling with a group and we all purchased the online BOGO (before it disappeared!) so that will cover the first two nights.

Thanks!
Ruth

Give it a try, all they can say is no. I've seen them bend the rules from time to time.

1 hour ago, rajacks said:

Thanks!
Ruth

Yes we have used the D+ BOGO on day 3 and 4.

1 hour ago, rajacks said:

Thanks!
Ruth

We've done it a couple of times but on our 1st Harmony cruise it was game over. The hostess unpleasantly said, "We don't do that here." End of story.

4 hours ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

I have never seen the D+ BOGO available on the cruise planner.  I book for one person and pay in advance.  then I go to the restaurant when we board and tell them we are D+ and there will be 2 of us.  We did that on a cruise we just got off. [Grandeur]

We tried that on Rhapsody this last time.  I ran into quite a bit of resistance with the staff, so now I am back to just booking when we board.  Might have been a fluke...and may have to try it again on another ship.  

53 minutes ago, island lady said:

We tried that on Rhapsody this last time.  I ran into quite a bit of resistance with the staff, so now I am back to just booking when we board.  Might have been a fluke...and may have to try it again on another ship.  

Interesting.  I hope this does not become the norm.  Thanks for the info.

22 hours ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

I have never seen the D+ BOGO available on the cruise planner.  I book for one person and pay in advance.  then I go to the restaurant when we board and tell them we are D+ and there will be 2 of us.  We did that on a cruise we just got off. [Grandeur]

I have also had problems with doing that lately.  It used to work great but now not so much.  Seems to throw them for a loop for some reason