C&A Loyalty Ambassador Video

So RCI sends an e-mail with a video link introducing Molly, the new C&A loyalty ambassador. The main thing that caught my attention was that the water in the background wasn't moving. RCI used a backdrop for this instead of the real thing?

9 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

So RCI sends an e-mail with a video link introducing Molly, the new C&A loyalty ambassador. The main thing that caught my attention was that the water in the background wasn't moving. RCI used a backdrop for this instead of the real thing?

At least you get the emails!  I used to get them and they stopped for over a year.  Somehow got back on the list for about a month and they have now stopped again🙄

• Like 1

Molly used to be a Next Cruise sales rep.  She was on many of the TV sales shows for a few years....  

(edit, she mentions that in the video- which I didn't see before posting...)

Met her on the Anthem a few years ago- she's a nice person.

Edited by alfaeric
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tom47 said:

So what is a "Loyalty Ambassador?"  Is she a sales rep or an information rep?  I also got the email.

Not a sales rep, at least in the current incarnation.

Plans/handles all loyalty (Crown & Anchor Society) related events/issues on board.

7 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Not a sales rep, at least in the current incarnation.

Plans/handles all loyalty (Crown & Anchor Society) related events/issues on board.

Thanks for the quick answer.

I have to admit based on the email, I thought she was some kinda of company wide loyalty ambassador. I was like surely they're not sending an email blast out introducing one loyalty ambassador on one ship....  but maybe I'm wrong!

Bob's post made me think it was by ship.

But yes the email seemed more company wide, and if it is company wide I do think it begs the question.... what's she do?  Surely she's not fielding emails....

5 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Yep that background stood out. The video was a little corny, but she seems nice enough. 

31 minutes ago, Mikew0805 said:

Yep that background stood out. The video was a little corny, but she seems nice enough. 

I see more and more of this in corporate video production. It's basically a green screen that different backgrounds can be inserted. Saves the time to set up at various locations. They are hoping that you do not notice that the background image is a still frame. 

So this isn't the replacement for Millie Quiles?

I've already gotten a response to an email I sent her

Hi John,

Thanks for your warm welcome. We don’t have that information to share just yet, but stay tuned!

Looking forward to meeting you in person then.

As always, thank you so much for your loyalty!

Kind Regards,

Molly
Member Ambassador | Crown & Anchor Society

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Received this same email the other day.  Do not understand your post Bob. Could you be more specific.  So I no longer need to call C&A now I call Molly?  I watched the video and printed the information to read at a later date.  How can she handle issues on board if she is in Miami?

Thanks,  Grace

5 minutes ago, Snit13 said:

Received this same email the other day.  Do not understand your post Bob. Could you be more specific.  So I no longer need to call C&A now I call Molly?  I watched the video and printed the information to read at a later date.  How can she handle issues on board if she is in Miami?

Thanks,  Grace

My answer was for the role of the LA onboard the ship.  Don't know what Molly does.

2 hours ago, Snit13 said:

How can she handle issues on board if she is in Miami?

For issues on board you still go to the LA on board. For issues while not on board you just call C&A. She is just the manager, marketeer and spokesperson.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

For issues on board you still go to the LA on board. For issues while not on board you just call C&A. She is just the manager, marketeer and spokesperson.

So how is that different than Millie?

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

It isn't  - I though she was her replacement.

oops, my bad. I misunderstood your previous quote

Update. Actually, it does seem to be a different position

C&A Member Director

image.png.f40291570ed00a4070ace5f18f96ecea.png

C&A New Member Ambassador

image.png.b316d7eaabfe68baa613706cd05f5c98.png

However, I do think Ken said new C&A Member Ambassador

And my email just says Member Ambassador

So who knows

Edited by John&LaLa

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

oops, my bad. I misunderstood your previous quote

Update. Actually, it does seem to be a different position

C&A Member Director

image.png.f40291570ed00a4070ace5f18f96ecea.png

C&A New Member Ambassador

image.png.b316d7eaabfe68baa613706cd05f5c98.png

However, I do think Ken said new C&A Member Ambassador

And my email just says Member Ambassador

So who knows

My email says,  "I'm your new Crown & Anchor Society Member Ambassador."  Thrilled to be joining the loyalty team in Miami as your new Crown & Anchor Society Ambassador.  So what does this mean?