Ship replacing Harmony in PC in 2021

5 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I hope whatever ship it is that Cats is it's show😇

Why would one wish to have Cats as its show? I thought the general consensus is that most want Oasis to get rid of Cats when it goes in for its 10 year dry dock?

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

Thanks goodness that will never come to Tampa!

Sarcasm?

24 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

Why would one wish to have Cats as its show? I thought the general consensus is that most want Oasis to get rid of Cats when it goes in for its 10 year dry dock?

Sarcasm?

Human nature is to complain more than praise.😉

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Good for you.

I'm part retired and could retire at any time.

Bucky was retired a whole year before I did.  I was still going to keep working for another year...but with my stressful career (and his exposure to my stress), he told me "I don't have anyone to play with...you are done".  OK honey...twist my arm...didn't take much twisting.  😉 

Just now, island lady said:

Bucky was retired a whole year before I did.  I was still going to keep working for another year...but with my stressful career (and his exposure to my stress), he told me "I don't have anyone to play with...you are done".  OK honey...twist my arm...didn't take much twisting.  😉 

You both live life to the full with cruising and your land cruiser which is brilliant.

We both work 2 days a week.

In Pauline's case it was to look after her mam who sadly died in October.

Pauline is 57 and intends to keep working as she is well paid plus she gets her work pension as well.

I'm 63 in October and just work my own hours looking after my customers.

8 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

You both live life to the full with cruising and your land cruiser which is brilliant.

We both work 2 days a week.

In Pauline's case it was to look after her mam who sadly died in October.

Pauline is 57 and intends to keep working as she is well paid plus she gets her work pension as well.

I'm 63 in October and just work my own hours looking after my customers.

Yes, I remember you telling me about Pauline's Mam.  So sad...my heart goes out to you both.  

Hmmm...57 and 63...you are both still just babies!  😮   Bucky turns 69 next week, I am following up behind at 64.  But we have been retired for 10 years.  😉 

To keep on tract with this thread...I am on Harmony for the first time this December.  Was surprised to see Oasis replaced so soon...and now even more surprised to hear that Harmony could be replaced soon at PC as well.  

Edited by island lady

14 minutes ago, island lady said:

Yes, I remember you telling me about Pauline's Mam.  So sad...my heart goes out to you both.  

Hmmm...57 and 63...you are both still just babies!  😮   Bucky turns 69 next week, I am following up behind at 64.  But we have been retired for 10 years.  😉 

To keep on tract with this thread...I am on Harmony for the first time this December.  Was surprised to see Oasis replaced so soon...and now even more surprised to hear that she could be replaced soon at PC as well.  

Thanks I am booking plenty of cruises and land holidays to help her.

Yesterday was 11 years since her dad died.

How is Bucky because I think his mam died too.

How is Coco Cay since the new attractions opened?

We were looking at a cruise from PC October 2020 and have booked flights for a 1 week holiday but might just stay at Hilton Buenavista Palace again or do 3 night cruise 4 night hotel stay depending on which ship is at PC.

We can fly from Newcastle our local airport in October to Sanford so much better for us.

Edited by grapau27

1 minute ago, grapau27 said:

Independence is my guess.

She did several short cruises from Southampton UK so 3 or 4 night cruises to CocoCay and Nassau would be logical.

Mariner is doing the short cruises and will likely continue them. Harmony does 7 nighters from PC.

Edited by CruisingJoe09

Just now, CruisingJoe09 said:

Mariner is doing the short cruises and will likely continue them. Harmony does 7 nighters.

Independence is much bigger than Mariner carrying more passengers.

Maybe Symphony will take over from Harmony.

35 minutes ago, FLACRUISER99 said:

My guess is no ship.

That would not make any sense. Harmony sails full every week at inflated prices, so why would RCL abandon a lucrative 7-night cruse market?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Independence is much bigger than Mariner carrying more passengers.

Maybe Symphony will take over from Harmony.

The question was what ship would replace Harmony not Mariner. There hasn't been any indication that Mariner is leaving PC.

I do agree that SY is likely.

Edited by CruisingJoe09