Oasis Amped Nov 24-Dec 1: Somewhat Live Review and Getting Ship Shape

Neeny12

1 hour ago, Neeny12 said:

Access to the games are on the app, but you have to scan a poster at the boardwalk to start the game. I haven’t been to the boardwalk yet so I will let you know when I do.

Here is a review of the Boardwalk games from Symphony of the Seas.  My understanding is they are the same games.

The review of the games start at the 1:39 mark.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Tinious said:
I see Oasis supports WowBands now.  Does anyone know if the Oasis now supports the texting feature on the royal Caribbean app after the update?

So far, no reports of texting being available on OA.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Tinious said:
I see Oasis supports WowBands now.  Does anyone know if the Oasis now supports the texting feature on the royal Caribbean app after the update?

I'm on the ship. We bought WowBands yesterday. This ship had major tech difficulties in many areas yesterday. The WowBands did not work to open our rooms. We all had to go to Guest Services today to get them fixed. We do not have a texting feature on the app right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good evening Neeny12- thank you for taking us along! Can you share any info on the music in the new Music Hall - the old Dazzles. We have been on Oasis & the other Oasis class & always have enjoyed the bands at Dazzles. They played great dance music & drew a crowd. Appreciate any info you can provide. Enjoy your cruise!
Paula

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tinious said:

Wow bands yes.  Digital room key yes.  Boardwalk interactive games yes.

Messaging no.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bandp407 said:

Good evening Neeny12- thank you for taking us along! Can you share any info on the music in the new Music Hall - the old Dazzles. We have been on Oasis & the other Oasis class & always have enjoyed the bands at Dazzles. They played great dance music & drew a crowd. Appreciate any info you can provide. Enjoy your cruise!
Paula

Currently in music hall..standing room only..got a cover band playing..Phoenix.

20191125_222756.thumb.jpg.cb1ca71de2c938bb391ff86a2d6bfb87.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Do they have then on the El Loco Fresh side as well because this one is definitely on the Port side.  You can see the dive shop in the background. 

I will have to buzz up there and check to be sure..I haven't walked down the pool deck on the side with Portside yet and I saw them on my way to go eat there yesterday..but we walked on the El Loco Fresh side and crossed aft to get there.

4th time on Oasis class and I get lost trying to figure out which way is fwd and aft and port and starboard every time without being able to stare at Boardwalk as a reference.

Wooooboy...make sure you check deck plans if you go to bed early and noise bugs you.  I can hear the music in the hallway at least 10 cabins down from the elevator lobby.  There are insides that back up right to this venue..can't imagine they are soundproof.

I'm loving it though!  It's a great time in the Music Hall.

• Thanks 1

Just want to thank those on board and off ship pitching in with answers. It’s greatly appreciated. 💕 
I’m missing things due to recovering from my cold and my mobility.

We went to the early Comedy show at Blaze. Simeon was the host. Our 3rd time seeing him on different RC ships. He’s very very funny. A stage was made at the side of the room with chairs and small side tables. A good venue but quite warm. 
We popped into Jazz on 4. Wow the singer and her band are very good. We’ll definitely be going back there.  
Labadee today. Watched the docking and saw the dock workers grab the lines shot out to them.

Caribbean theme today. We brought whites but no tropical print clothes. The RC logo shop has some but we’re not likely to get any unless for a gift for someone. The shop also had the latest Oasis model for those interested. And a Lego like ship for kids. I’ll be getting those for my brothers and sisters grandchildren. Last cruise I made them all captains with the hats and tshirts. I asked a family what kids would prefer: Sailor or Captain and their kiddo piped up, “Oh Captain is the best!”

A really cute puppy towel animal back at our room.

D61CF344-BF37-4DCD-A447-D909B0DBF512.jpeg

0706C368-74F2-4A40-9E97-0AAF1C8309F3.jpeg

A08F188B-3479-4B19-ACAC-61C4725B9D7B.jpeg

324D8CEF-A883-45FA-B668-63306993DF20.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1