Any TAs here have insight into disappearing Enchanted?

Ombud

I'm booked on 11/04/2021 but this morning the roll call stated it disappeared off website. So I put 04/03/2021 on hold as the website didn't show any cruises after October 2021. Now it doesn't show any cruises after April 2021. Have you seen this before?

Edited by Ombud
Typo

1 hour ago, Ombud said:

I'm booked on 11/04/2021 but this morning the roll call stated it disappeared off website. So I put 04/03/2021 on hold as the website didn't show any cruises after October 2021. Now it doesn't show any cruises after April 2021. Have you seen this before?

Just looked at the Princess web site. I found cruises up until Nov 4. The Enchanted is in Rome on November 4, 2021. Seems like Rome -  Barcelona, then Barcelona to F.L. would follow. I assume Princess pulled these for some reasons to make changes and will re-post fairly soon.

7 minutes ago, skynight said:

Just looked at the Princess web site. I found cruises up until Nov 4. The Enchanted is in Rome on November 4, 2021. Seems like Rome -  Barcelona, then Barcelona to F.L. would follow. I assume Princess pulled these for some reasons to make changes and will re-post fairly soon.

Her new sailings are listed here we just don't know if it's right...but by the TA disappearing, that's indicating it is correct...new itineraries on page 7

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/sales_marketing/Destination/europe/PC_2021EuropeReferenceFlyerNov19.pdf

1 minute ago, Colo Cruiser said:

No I posted 2020 by mistake.

I have a Aug/Sept Enchanted cruise booked in 2021 and they are still in my bookings but not in the cruise search.  How weird. 

You beat me to it🤔,

Theo

7 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Oh Boy there is that $15 OBC again.   🙄

YUP, we got that when we had a cruise booked on the Island around Med, Greece, Holy Land, Suez, etc, and they pulled her for WC duty.  It was so far ahead, no plans or moneys had been spent.  That OBC is sitting waiting for us to use on our Fall 2020 cruise.  Sort of like buying us each a drink.

Ombud - Are you sure you want the world to see your booking numbers?  Maybe the hosts can get your posts removed or block that part out.  
I wonder if Princess realized they could squeak out another 10 days of higher paying European voyages vs. the cheaper Caribbean ones. 

And that OBC!  Seriously?  They don't have to do anything so I guess it's nice they're giving something but it just seems so inconsequential.

3 minutes ago, DrivesLikeMario said:

Ombud - Are you sure you want the world to see your booking numbers?  Maybe the hosts can get your posts removed or block that part out.  
I wonder if Princess realized they could squeak out another 10 days of higher paying European voyages vs. the cheaper Caribbean ones. 

And that OBC!  Seriously?  They don't have to do anything so I guess it's nice they're giving something but it just seems so inconsequential.

Yes, I agree on all points. They really don't have to do anything but they should take into account the hours and effort it takes to research a cruise, the ship, the "perfect" cabin, the ports of call etc. I just find $15 kind of insulting especially since all similar cabins at the same price point are not available. Discovery is the replacement ship they are suggesting but because it is newer the fares will undoubtedly stay higher. 

• Like 3

The three ports I was looking forward to on the TA were Gibraltar, Canary Islands, and Azores.  The Discovery only stops at Canary islands and its departure is just too late to work for our schedule as both of us have annual work commitments in early December .  Not sure we will make the switch.  We still have a lot of time to find a replacement option.  

Don

11 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

She’s going to Singapore is the why. Probably a season in Asia. 

They had this set up quite a while ago. We booked this cruise Shanghai to Singapore and back December of last year. 

So for some reason they decided to make major changes without thinking of informing their passengers as to why they are doing this.