Baggage to Airport Service?

Jcol5786

Hello,

I saw it mentioned recently in a thread that RC will pick up your large bags from the hallway on the last night and send them directly to  your departing  airport. This sounds like a great service for us as it would allow us to walk off first thing in the morning of arrival. Do you have to have arranged your flight through the Air-Sea program or will they do it for any passenger? Also if your cruise ends in Miami but are flying out of Fort Lauderdale as we are will they send your bags to FL airport even though it not the closest airport? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

The

10 minutes ago, fletch1027 said:

Looks like Miami isn't an option (unless this RCI FAQ page is out of date). Fort Lauderdale, Port Canaveral & Seattle

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/does-royal-caribbean-offer-luggage-valet

it seem to be available at certain terminals and very limited airlines 

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/topic/2647324-luggage-valet-at-miami-terminal/?tab=comments#comment-57080666

Edited by Tulsacoker

We use luggage valet whenever we can.  Flight can be either fll or mia 

Flight needs to depart after 1130 am

There are 5 or 6 airlines they coordinate with. American southwest and jetblue I know are among the list.  It is 25 pp 

Nice to leave bags outside cabin and not lug around till you get off plane back home.

I emailed RCCL a few weeks ago about luggage valet as we have always used it in the past & loved the convenience. We are sailing on Symphony 11/14/20 out of Miami. I was told that this service is not available on Symphony of the Seas... major bummer. We’ve only ever used the service so now I have to figure out the whole pick up your own luggage thing 😞

12 minutes ago, Vacation...Yes said:

I emailed RCCL a few weeks ago about luggage valet as we have always used it in the past & loved the convenience. We are sailing on Symphony 11/14/20 out of Miami. I was told that this service is not available on Symphony of the Seas... major bummer. We’ve only ever used the service so now I have to figure out the whole pick up your own luggage thing 😞

You leave the ship, go down to the luggage pickup area, pick up your bags, go by the facial recognition scanners, and leave.

19 hours ago, TNcruising02 said:

Wow. This is great! We have a late afternoon flight out of Orlando on Southwest. It would be wonderful not to have to deal with our checked luggage. 

Did it last year at Port Canaveral for Southwest Airlines. was a little apprehensive at our arrival airport baggage claim hoping to see our luggage but when they came off on the carousel I think I yelled "I Loved you Luggage Valet"