Deluxe Drink Package!

pmck

Morning,

We are sailing in 99 days and I have been watching the prices for the Deluxe Drink package.  It was 51 p/p, but see that it has gone up to 55 p/p. In your experience, do you think it will go down again?  Much further?  How long should we wait before I buy it?  I can't remember what we paid last year, but I think it did go lower than this.  I know that you can buy it, then cancel and re-buy if it goes lower. I hope that I didn't miss the boat...:classic_laugh:

Patti

Edited by pmck

The sales seem to run in a steady cycle.  On our Liberty cruise the Deluxe Beverage Package has gone from $48 to $54 but mostly stayed at $51.  Just buy it now and cancel and rebook if it goes lower.  Royal will adjust their prices for each individual sailings.  It's very likely it will go back down but no guarantee it won't go higher. 

18 hours ago, pezgirlroy said:

Our Harmony in August is going between $65 and 61. 

Wow, I saw ours just went back to $51.  I'm trying to remember last years May cruise on the Allure. I think we may have payed 48 p/p but not sure.  Are the prices always higher in the summer?

Our upcoming sailing on March 1 on the Harmony has been hovering around $61 a day for a bit now, still that price this morning.  Haven't gotten the dining package to budge on price either, best price has been like $179 and $199.  If I had to purchase at the $61 I would skip it and pay as I go.