“So a Penguin, a Horse and Polar Bear walk into a bar on the Edge...

C-Dragons

19 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

A woman (mom) was sitting at a bar enjoying a cocktail after work one night, when the bar door opened and the most gorgeous man she had ever seen entered. He was tall, muscular, and handsome, with thick dark hair and beautiful, sparkling green eyes. His every movement was so captivating that the woman could not help but stare. The man noticed that he was the object of the woman’s rapt attention, and with a sly, sexy smile, approached her. Blushing, she prepared to apologize for staring, but he leaned close and whispered in her ear. “I’ll do anything,” he said in a deep, soft voice. “Anything, absolutely anything you want, anything you have ever fantasized, for fifty dollars. There’s just one condition…” Trembling with anticipation, the woman asked him the condition. The man replied, “You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words.” The woman gazed into his hypnotic eyes, considering the proposition, then reached into her handbag and took out fifty dollars. She scribbled her address on a napkin, folded it around the cash, and pressed it into his waiting hand. She then leaned over and whispered into his ear…

”Clean my house”.

A beautiful blond knocked on a door and when it opened she told the man "I'll do anything for $100." He thought for a moment, paid her $100 and said "Paint my porch." She came back awhile later and said she was done and then she said "By the way that wasn't a porch, it was a BMW."

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, davekathy said:

image0.png

Hasbro recently announced Mr and Mrs Potato head were going Gender Neutral and would no longer be referred to as Mr and Mrs.  Guess this potato head didn’t get the memo.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, RickT said:

Hasbro recently announced Mr and Mrs Potato head were going Gender Neutral and would no longer be referred to as Mr and Mrs.  Guess this potato head didn’t get the memo.

My thoughts exactly when I first saw it. 🤣

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, RickT said:

I believe they reversed that decision.....or at least I read it somewhere...

https://www.wtrf.com/entertainment-news/hasbro-reverses-decision-mr-potato-head-will-remain/

Edited by PTC DAWG