“So a Penguin, a Horse and Polar Bear walk into a bar on the Edge...

C-Dragons

4 hours ago, CruiserRob said:

Vacations not Vaccinations

Thank you!

I must have read that 5 times since yesterday, including once a few minutes ago.  Each time I thought why post that in a humor thread.  Never read it as  ‘vacations’.

Scary how mindsets have become fixated!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nijh said:

Thank you!

I must have read that 5 times since yesterday, including once a few minutes ago.  Each time I thought why post that in a humor thread.  Never read it as  ‘vacations’.

Scary how mindsets have become fixated!

Thank you so much for posting.  You made the joke even better.  Hope you get to vacation soon having had your vaccination

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

KTB/Kevin

great one! I sent this to my TA to use as a ‘test’ for her clients.   Love it. 

and by the way, I thought that one joke did say ‘vaccine’ instead of ‘vacation’ too and I was waiting for it to be removed.  Agree, its even more funny now and very telling I’ve spent way too much time on ‘those threads’!!

den

• Haha 1

On 4/2/2021 at 12:05 AM, centurycruiser said:

vacation2.jpg

What's mind numbing is I posted this over on the Princess boards as an attempt to lighten things up over there.  Only 1 person got it and I was called a troll by another. The thread has been deleted, by the way.

Princess cruisers apparently cannot read or have no sense of humor.  :classic_laugh:

Makes me wary of my upcoming cruise with them.....

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, K.T.B. said:

What's mind numbing is I posted this over on the Princess boards as an attempt to lighten things up over there.  Only 1 person got it and I was called a troll by another. The thread has been deleted, by the way. Princess cruisers apparently cannot read or have no sense of humor.  :classic_laugh:Makes me wary of my upcoming cruise with them.....

I hope you won't feel that way about Princess passengers. I saw your post on the Princess side this AM. People come to this thread anticipating a joke. Not knowing to look for the wordplay on the Princess thread, I can see why it caught the Moderator's attention.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, K.T.B. said:

What's mind numbing is I posted this over on the Princess boards as an attempt to lighten things up over there.  Only 1 person got it and I was called a troll by another. The thread has been deleted, by the way.

Princess cruisers apparently cannot read or have no sense of humor.  :classic_laugh:

Makes me wary of my upcoming cruise with them.....

Anyone with a real upcoming cruise shouldn't  worry. It's all of us with cancelled cruises who need to worry!

5 hours ago, mtnesterz said:

I hope you won't feel that way about Princess passengers. I saw your post on the Princess side this AM. People come to this thread anticipating a joke. Not knowing to look for the wordplay on the Princess thread, I can see why it caught the Moderator's attention.

Intelligent people often read words by subconsciously choosing a few select consonants. Dumb people pick the wrong consonants or read them wrong.

• Like 1