P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

Here’s something for you if there’s poor weather again tomorrow Phil - sedecordle.  16 wordles simultaneously 😵💫

I’ve just heard about it and completed my first one.  It’s not too bad - the most difficult is probably keeping track of the individual puzzles, as you can’t see 16 at once.

Here’s the link.  Good Luck

http://www.sedecordle.com

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Eddie99 said:

Here’s something for you if there’s poor weather again tomorrow Phil - sedecordle.  16 wordles simultaneously 😵💫

I’ve just heard about it and completed my first one.  It’s not too bad - the most difficult is probably keeping track of the individual puzzles, as you can’t see 16 at once.

Here’s the link.  Good Luck

http://www.sedecordle.com

Another one to try.Recently tried Quordle which I enjoy, less so Byrdle and Nerdle. A bit addictive

1 hour ago, Eddie99 said:

Quordle is my favourite, I think.

I don’t care for Nerdle or Globle.  Byrdle is new to me, so I’m off to look

Wordle is definitely my favourite, and I believe it is you I have to thank for first alerting me to it.  I don’t like to solve it too soon though!  I also enjoy Nerdle but now I’m off to follow up on Quordle 👍

8 minutes ago, Ardennais said:

I dare you all to try Cyrdle!

That really would be too difficult! I tried Absurdle once but never again! Might  suggest Cyrdle  to hubby who was at University in Wales and knows a few words

Edited by ann141
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, ann141 said:

That really would be too difficult! I tried Absurdle once but never again! Might  suggest Cyrdle  to hubby who was at University in Wales and knows a few words

Have you tried ' tooflippinhardle'. 🤣

• Haha 6

Very snuffed up and sleep deprived have just caught up and had a laugh at the fly related posts. Post House took me back as well. This forum keeps me well amused. Today I will be found on the sofa no doubt either gasping for breath or sniffling with 3 puzzled dachsies who all seemed to think that there was one too many on the sofas during the night i.e. the hooman. I HATE COLDS.

It's 7c here too, but dry, so far that is. Rain has been forecast and the the sky looks threatening. A day for catching up on some jobs inside.

I hope Jane is alright too. Maybe the poster who let us know how she was doing before could put our minds at rest.

I hope you had a nice day yesterday Graham. Remembering our parents bring back  many good memories as well as sadness at their passing.

Emma, I hope you feel better soon. Your poor dachsies must be very confused by your impromptu sleepover with them.

Whatever your plans today everyone, enjoy your day and take care.

Avril

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Morning everyone,

Hope everyone is feeling fit and well.

We are back to the dull, damp and misty drizzle with the temp in double figures at 10oC. On the plus side it's not windy.

Funnily enough I was wondering yesterday about Jane was.

I need to look a flights for September, somehow I have been left with the task of booking everyone's flights and given instruction of who wants to sit where🙄

Stay safe and take care.

Pam

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ccpm said:

Very snuffed up and sleep deprived have just caught up and had a laugh at the fly related posts. Post House took me back as well. This forum keeps me well amused. Today I will be found on the sofa no doubt either gasping for breath or sniffling with 3 puzzled dachsies who all seemed to think that there was one too many on the sofas during the night i.e. the hooman. I HATE COLDS.

Dorry that you are feeling do poorly, I hope you are soon feeling better so that the dachies can get their sofa back.

Take it easy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ccpm said:

I hope you are feeling a lot better this morning Emma.

Hopefully it is just a cold.

Good day to relax and watch A Place in the Sun.

Take care.

Graham.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, purplesea said:

I need to look a flights for September, somehow I have been left with the task of booking everyone's flights and given instruction of who wants to sit where🙄

Sounds like a fun day in store Pam. Good luck😉

Avril

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1