PRINCESS CRUISERS: HOW ARE THINGS WHERE YOU ARE?!

Host CJSKIDS

1 hour ago, Lucky TGO said:

It’s even worst when you have to dig it out of the snow. 😩

Tony

Think I’ll stick to a Brisbane winter. IMO can’t really complain as I think 🤔 we only have a few days when you don’t get away with just a jumper. Funny that I have some friends who really wear lots of layers and they come from some really cold 🥶 places in China, which I have experienced.

3 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

Hi to all my Cruise Critic friends,

This is why I don’t like snow. See Photo It’s my neighbors car. 😳

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

61C7484C-4206-4D57-BBF8-77CBB8F3F394.jpeg

Nice car!  Wish I had one like it!  But I really don't like the color.  Is it available in anything other than white?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

This is why I don’t like snow. See Photo It’s my neighbors car. 😳

Tony

61C7484C-4206-4D57-BBF8-77CBB8F3F394.jpeg

Same here and more predicted for this weekend! Stay warm and safe! In Western ma.!

Edited by Reader0108598

9 hours ago, delliemd said:

Any ill effects from vaccine? My husband will be getting his in a couple of months, unfortunately I had a serious reaction to a previous vaccine so will not be able to get it.

My wife has a sore shoulder this morning. I don't seem to have any ill effects other than a very slight pain if I actually press on the injection site. The whole process was quick and easy. They handled a lot of people and kept it moving along nicely. They asked us to hang around for 15 minutes afterward in case we had reactions. I didn't notice anybody having any difficulties during that time.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Thrak said:

My wife has a sore shoulder this morning. I don't seem to have any ill effects other than a very slight pain if I actually press on the injection site. The whole process was quick and easy. They handled a lot of people and kept it moving along nicely. They asked us to hang around for 15 minutes afterward in case we had reactions. I didn't notice anybody having any difficulties during that time.

Still too young only 62 hubby is 73 he will out last me! 

Edited by Reader0108598

On 2/2/2021 at 5:21 PM, Kenosha Cruiser said:

Well I saw on the nightly news that the famous groundhog from Pennsylvania (Punxsutawney Phil - I had to check the spelling on that one) predicts six more weeks of winter because he saw his shadow. Well that might be the case in Pennsylvania, but our groundhog at the Milwaukee County Zoo didn't see his shadow. So I'm really hoping Wisconsin and our neighboring states will be spared and have a early spring if Gordy the groundhog is right. :classic_biggrin: This past Sunday we got 13 plus inches of snow in Kenosha, I'm so ready for spring.

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

BB1djTIn (1).jpe

Groundhog Day is my favorite minor holiday!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, AF-1 said:

Tony,  looking at your pic I have to say that is a negative retirement area for me

Hi AF-1,

I totally agree with you that’s why I always go on a cruise for January and February. 
We all know why we can’t this year. 😡

Tony

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sailaway John said:

Booked on the Royal Princess. December 7, 2021 Sydney to NZ return. Got good rates, and extra bonuses. At this stage still going strong . . . hope it all continues. Australia is going excellent with the China Virus. We have a good Government looking after us.

Totally agree that we’re being looked after 👍. That will be a great cruise as I have done that cruise a few times and enjoyed every time and moment. Cross fingers everything everything stays strong and allows us to travel, even to the South Pacific islands. 

7 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

Hi AF-1,

I totally agree with you that’s why I always go on a cruise for January and February. 
We all know why we can’t this year. 😡

Tony

"We all know why we can't this year".   Is the rowboat stuck in the ice?  You probably need to upgrade the Rowboat to something in the icebreaker class.  Then you could cruise in January or February.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, AF-1 said:

1980dory;   that's funny.  Have a great day

At least one person understands my sick,  wry,  tongue in cheek humor.   And I appreciate Tony the Rowboat Captain.  He's OK even if he does like snow!  

Thanks AF-1.  Have fun.

2 hours ago, 1980dory said:

At least one person understands my sick,  wry,  tongue in cheek humor.   And I appreciate Tony the Rowboat Captain.  He's OK even if he does like snow!  

Thanks AF-1.  Have fun.

Hi 1980dory,

Your sense of humor is ok with me. Now let’s get back to the snow I’m starting too be ok with it.

Just today we had a cookout in my backyard. See photo.

Tony 😁

FD7D1312-1C69-4782-85B0-328AD79B475D.jpeg

Edited by Lucky TGO
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

On 2/1/2021 at 7:36 AM, 1980dory said:

For those who refuse to wear a mask, one question, please:  Would you be willing to undergo surgery

with a doctor and medical assistants who refused to wear masks during your surgery?

I am a retired OR RN and I ask this question all the time!    I usually get some kind of snarky answer...can't figure out people sometimes.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

Hi 1980dory,

Your sense of humor is ok with me. Now let’s get back to the snow I’m starting too be ok with it.

Just today we had a cookout in my backyard. See photo.

Tony 😁

FD7D1312-1C69-4782-85B0-328AD79B475D.jpeg

Wow!  Who's the cutie in the sexy pink bikini?  Very attractive but she looks a little cold hearted to me.  Was she lying out there before the snowfall?  And is that you beside her?

If the cutie is your wife please don't take offense at my comments about her.

Are you going to put frozen steaks on the grille?  I really prefer mine medium-rare but frozen might be too much for my dentures.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, suzyed said:

I am a retired OR RN and I ask this question all the time!    I usually get some kind of snarky answer...can't figure out people sometimes.

Is there life after the OR? I'm up to 33 years and starting to count down to retirement, but it's still about 10 years away. . .

1 hour ago, PurpleHays said:

Is there life after the OR? I'm up to 33 years and starting to count down to retirement, but it's still about 10 years away. . .

Do you wear a mask in the OR?  Or is it optional for those undergoing surgery who don't believe in wearing them?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, 1980dory said:

Wow!  Who's the cutie in the sexy pink bikini?  Very attractive but she looks a little cold hearted to me.  Was she lying out there before the snowfall?  And is that you beside her?

If the cutie is your wife please don't take offense at my comments about her.

Are you going to put frozen steaks on the grille?  I really prefer mine medium-rare but frozen might be too much for my dentures.

My wife seen this picture today of me and the HOT cutie and she couldn’t stop laughing. She told me all the people at Cruise Critic now know for sure I’m crazy. I told her that I try to help when I can with some serious answers. But I love to bring a little humor to my CC friends. I really hope you all don’t get mad at me. Now back to the serious side. I went to the MGH hospital today for my first Pfizer’s Covid Vaccine shot. Everything went great no problems at all. No Side affects or Pain so far 😁 

Love Ya All,

Tony

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 1980dory said:

Do you wear a mask in the OR?  Or is it optional for those undergoing surgery who don't believe in wearing them?

LOL!  Not up for discussion!  They don't have to wear one, but of course we sure do....or did.  Retired about 9 years ago after 35+ years in the OR!

Edited by suzyed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1