Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

3 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Definitely happy we were healthy for our b2b.   I'm sure whatever we have will pass soon.

As soon as I feel better I plan on going to phone store to find out format of photos and have them check permission settings, etc so I can upload some cruise photos.

Changing settings now will not change the format of the cruise pics you too but there is some hope.  The website we use to convert .mov formatted video to MP4 also has a photo converter.  It’s about halfway down the page.  https://www.onlineconverter.com/ Try it on a cruise pic and after it converts, see if you can post it.  I will post later, with pics, what settings I think you need to change.

3 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

My seedlings are doing great!   I picked out the keepers the other day.  I started my eggplant seeds on Monday after I made space for them.   How are yours doing?

Many are doing great. I will have enough plants to plant the number I wanted plus extra.  Wish a few more pepper plants would of done better but now I won’t have to build another bed for them.  Many Cherokee Purples did not make it but I started a second batch and they did great.  My Amish Paste are doing a little too good.  Check out the tall ones.  They need in the ground soon.

AEB02C30-D84A-4AC0-8BAB-BAF0F571A024.thumb.jpeg.3baed3e971024d2104977fb4f2b0dd9e.jpeg

The plants got so big I had to transplant them into cups.  This year I ordered a couple new lights. You can see one above.  It has a knob to adjust the strength.  When my plants were doing great I started turning it up and it burnt some plants.  I need to keep them on 25% strength.

Caden wanted to start a flower business so now they have 4 new raised beds in their backyard.  They winter sowed most of there seeds but started these Zinnias here 2 weeks ago.  I had my plants outside yesterday in the process of hardening them off.

40C80B34-F5A5-442A-BC70-B3862C750192.thumb.jpeg.8e02d7a5c3ad157ed8f867e770b568c4.jpeg

I was able to finish my last cinder block raised bed and got the core gardening 👩‍🌾 completed.  Yesterday I got the cattle panels cut and hope to get them up this week.  You can see in the lower left corner my garlic is doing great.

B59D42B2-DFD4-4A20-828F-D9350B829038.thumb.jpeg.0cd0cf6374383e8139a2dae01e58da57.jpeg

I love this time of year!

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Hmmm, I wonder if I can get this changed to Medium Rare.  That’s how I like my steak.

A55E5A3B-50AF-4947-A8A8-978689168BD9.thumb.jpeg.d8c14591012fd2397b7470acde6e7dfd.jpeg

Looks like we get a couple grandkids for the afternoon.  Should be fun.

I am more of a medium rare guy myself. 😂  Try sous vide cooking sometime.  Perfect medium rare.
I noticed that popping up on some this week. 
‘Have a great time with the grandkids!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I am more of a medium rare guy myself. 😂  Try sous vide cooking sometime.  Perfect medium rare.
I noticed that popping up on some this week. 
‘Have a great time with the grandkids!

medium rare here please.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

I will later today. I don’t remember if I mentioned it earlier but Chef Ramsey was hilarious.  I never heard him swear so much. 

Yes, Ramsey's first appearance on the show was the best up until Rudd's........Make sure you watch the whole thing. Almost busted a gut  a few times. Not many swear words but still super funny. When you are done watching you will be trying something on your phone....lol

Plus after the 10th sauce, watch what the 2 of them do after...........First time anyone has every done it up until now....His 166th show.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Many years ago I desired a snack in the middle of the night.I walked downstairs to the kitchen but did not put on the light because my cat was sleeping in the area.The next thing I knew I was on the floor.I tripped over the cat and broke a toe.My wife drove me to an ER and nobody there believed that I fell over the cat. 

We have giant breed dogs that drool a lot. It is so slippery that we have all landed on the floor more than once throughout the years. Between that and them pawing for attention it's not uncommon to have bruises. I have been asked by more than one Dr if everything is ok at home and if they need to call someone to help me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

For Jimbo, this was on my last cruise on the Allure, the wave was a complete mess because the ship was moving a ton. Which meant the wave would lose massive amounts of power, you can see me searching for energy when the wave was misbehaving.  Still I am the most boring surfer of all-time, because I don’t do anything but go back and forth, Many days I don’t fall at all.  

JC

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

For Jimbo, this was on my last cruise on the Allure, the wave was a complete mess because the ship was moving a ton. Which meant the wave would lose massive amounts of power, you can see me searching for energy when the wave was misbehaving.  Still I am the most boring surfer of all-time, because I don’t do anything but go back and forth, Many days I don’t fall at all.  

JC

IMG_1187.MOV

Have to check it out later, can't see those I-Phone video's  until someone changes the format for  me.

6 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Merlin went to camp today so I didn't have to worry about taking him for a walk.  We shall see how tomorrow goes, it may be a very slow and short walk that he gets for a few weeks

I think we need some Merlin pics. It's been quite a while.

Edited by Bailey & Sophie
Clarification
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

Not sure what Iphone videos are.  This one was made with a real digital camera, and I edited out the dead time on both ends of the ride using IMovie.  All done on my MacBook Pro.

What kind of format do you need?  

MP4 seems to work for for all.

16 hours ago, Jimbo said:

@A&L_Ont Just watched the best  Hot One's Show ever. If you get a chance check it out, Paul Rudd  is so funny!! 

First time I've ever seen that show. Hilarious Paul Rudd. I have met him several times when he has come back to KC for benefits of the children's hospital here. Great guy and very friendly I was surprised after the 3rd time he remembered my name. I loved the part when he talked about Joe's KC BBQ. The "Z Man" sandwich is incredible and I recommend anyone who comes to Kansas City to go there and try it. Loved the crying and screen play at the end.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Medium rare here also.  And I fully agree with taking the sous vide approach.

I haven’t sous vide anything the last few months.  I need to get back to it.  I like preparing a few meals and freezing.  I like that you don’t have to let it thaw.  Just add 30 minutes to the cook time.