Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

10 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

I missed the wood part. So it’s green no space wood? I’m baffled.

Exactly.  That's why I was surprised that you knew why it was being filtered out... because it makes absolutely no sense why it would be filtered.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, brillohead said:

Exactly.  That's why I was surprised that you knew why it was being filtered out... because it makes absolutely no sense why it would be filtered.  

I was playing around on the test board. Bluewood is okay. Yellowwood is okay. Yellow+Blue wood is not okay. :classic_rolleyes::classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Coralc said:

I was playing around on the test board. Bluewood is okay. Yellowwood is okay. Yellow+Blue wood is not okay. :classic_rolleyes::classic_biggrin:

There HAS to be a story there.... I just can't imagine what it must be, though!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Was at the hand surgeon’s today. Key word being surgeon.  Referred by my GP after two cortisone injections didn’t do what they were supposed to do. After examining my hand, he said ok, we’ll book you in for surgery in two weeks time. 
I said, oh I am having surgery?  I think he did an eye roll and then said what did you think was going to happen? I said I know you are a surgeon so surgery is obvious but I thought there may be other options first. Only other option is a third cortisone and he didn’t recommend so off to my third day surgery in 8 weeks to have a dequervains release procedure.  Pretty straightforward by the sounds of it so not worried.

Envious of everyone’s delicious cocktails.  It’s mulled wine & hot choc weather here 🧤🧣

Edited by aussielozzie18
  • Like 8

7 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I'm glad you posted the correction.  I thought I missed something. 😆  I couldn't figure it out. 

I think spell check worked better on my S8 than it does on this S22. I am not sure why?🤔

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lionesss said:

We found out some awesome news today! 

Our daughter Christina and her DH received the results of there pregnancy genetic testing. And the baby to be has all normal results. 
Now, with that she let us know they are having a reveal this Saturday with all family members. She is now 12 weeks. 

Of course she lives 4 hours south of here and is having the party here. 

So mom or should I say grandma to be ( me) goes into warp speed. Helping her coordinate party.

Menu finalized. 
Now 

Being from Ohio one must have a cookie table including treats. 

And being from Ohio have to have home made Buckeyes. 

Today made 42 Buckeyes. I never acquired a taste for them. So others will enjoy. 

Then

the rest of the week I will be making

chocolate chip cookies

chocolate kisses cookies

banana brownies 

nut keiffels

iced drop cookies.

Todays process 

Talk to chocolate nicely so it melts well

056A8D9D-307B-4495-8ABE-A62C0D1E8FCB.thumb.jpeg.d1803da4a21d43cfff5bbbd08eb39cc7.jpeg

stick toothpick in peanut butter balls 1E5F4B82-02C0-4BDB-9C41-881C908F388E.thumb.jpeg.2ab2edfce231eecd8a8724ff1e64797d.jpeg

Pleased with results. 

36F27F37-D791-490F-BC46-0CB4B8018AAE.thumb.jpeg.7912edf3f24b1bb2363faf96a1c1fa0e.jpeg

Congratulations to you and all the family . Is this the first ? Wonderful news and wonderful and a relief that all is well 

Big day of Australian sport for DH tomorrow.  He is getting up at 4am to watch our National Football Team (Socceroos) play UAE.  Then in the eve, he is having the boys over to watch Game 1 of State of Origin - Rugby League (NSW vs QLD).  I am leaving them to it and going to the movies with a friend to see Top Gun.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

My granddaughter just bought Rumours, the vinyl!  She is 13 and really into the vinyl.

I bought a record player for Gary's birthday last year. He still has all his old LPs. Though we have Spotify it's nice to have the old fashioned vinyl sometimes 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Big day of Australian sport for DH tomorrow.  He is getting up at 4am to watch our National Football Team (Socceroos) play UAE.  Then in the eve, he is having the boys over to watch Game 1 of State of Origin - Rugby League (NSW vs QLD).  I am leaving them to it and going to the movies with a friend to see Top Gun.

Great movie , you will enjoy. 

I also have a rare day to myself. DH is meeting up with some old work buddies in Central London for a visit to the Imperial War Museum. Not really my kind of thing,  but he loves anything to do with planes and WW2 related

• Like 4

Can you spot our neighbours Mexican hairless dog.IMG-20220604-WA0004.thumb.jpg.9435b4dcecfbebd7eadffcda78367cbe.jpg Hes very affectionate but strange cuddling a hairless dog, just warm flesh 🤔 

This pic was taken at our streets jubilee get together. Everyone mingled and mixed on the front driveways/lawns up and down the Street 

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, sgmn said:

Can you spot our neighbours Mexican hairless dog.

YES. And it seems he likes Gary very much and is comfortable inside his sweater 😉 DH spotted him first... and jokingly suggested a match between him and Bug Naked 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

46 minutes ago, sgmn said:

Great movie , you will enjoy. 

I also have a rare day to myself. DH is meeting up with some old work buddies in Central London for a visit to the Imperial War Museum. Not really my kind of thing,  but he loves anything to do with planes and WW2 related

My daughter and I went to the Imperial War Museum a couple of years ago.  She was keen because several friends had told her how good it was.  We were surprised how much we both enjoyed it. Very interesting and informative.

Enjoy your me time.   Hope you get a bit of pampering in.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, sgmn said:

Can you spot our neighbours Mexican hairless dog.IMG-20220604-WA0004.thumb.jpg.9435b4dcecfbebd7eadffcda78367cbe.jpg Hes very affectionate but strange cuddling a hairless dog, just warm flesh 🤔 

This pic was taken at our streets jubilee get together. Everyone mingled and mixed on the front driveways/lawns up and down the Street 

Hahaha. Took a sec.  He’s not shy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sgmn said:

I bought a record player for Gary's birthday last year. He still has all his old LPs. Though we have Spotify it's nice to have the old fashioned vinyl sometimes 

DH has a large cupboard full of  vinyls.  After throwing out all his VHS tapes, he said I am never going to play these vinyls  and wanted to throw them out too.  Talked him into keeping them because I think he would regret it later.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We had a busy weekend.    Eric's Brother stopped by to say Hi on Saturday.    We haven't seen him in a while so we asked him to stay for a BBQ dinner.     He gladly accepted and we spent hours catching up.     Then Sunday I had to work on all the chores I didn't get done on Saturday.    I was very happy to finally sit down on our back patio around 4 pm and say that everything was planted, mulched, weeded, trimmed and mowed.    Now sit back and watch it all grow.     Our garden is thriving and Eric's sunflower plants must be growing an 1" a day - there are now over 3' feet tall.     

I hung on the fence 4 license plates I have collected from Aruba, Bahamas, St. Maarten and Venezuela along with other outdoor decor (Flamingo's, Fish, etc).    Hung up near back door (on the siding) the wood and beaded sea turtles I bought in Antigua (360 store in port) in January.    Love them.   

Where are the pictures of your garden now and all the yard work you have been doing?

On 6/5/2022 at 8:30 PM, John&LaLa said:

Bolts Win

And so it begins

Let’s Go Rangers! 👏👏👏

Let’s Go Rangers! 👏👏👏

Let’s Go Rangers! 👏👏👏

Let’s Go Avalanche! 👏👏👏

Let’s Go Avalanche! 👏👏👏

Let’s Go Avalanche! 👏👏👏

(Anyone but TB😉)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Was at the hand surgeon’s today. Key word being surgeon.  Referred by my GP after two cortisone injections didn’t do what they were supposed to do. After examining my hand, he said ok, we’ll book you in for surgery in two weeks time. 
I said, oh I am having surgery?  I think he did an eye roll and then said what did you think was going to happen? I said I know you are a surgeon so surgery is obvious but I thought there may be other options first. Only other option is a third cortisone and he didn’t recommend so off to my third day surgery in 8 weeks to have a dequervains release procedure.  Pretty straightforward by the sounds of it so not worried.

Envious of everyone’s delicious cocktails.  It’s mulled wine & hot choc weather here 🧤🧣

Wishing you success with the hand .

Edited by Arzeena
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

YES. And it seems he likes Gary very much and is comfortable inside his sweater 😉 DH spotted him first... and jokingly suggested a match between him and Bug Naked 🤪

Can you Imagine what they would make of each other.  Here's another pic in all his glory 

IMG-20220605-WA0001.thumb.jpg.2804933438e306d1aee87eb4272b03e3.jpg

• Like 14

Super way behind after just a couple of days so hope all is well with everyone.  I am back with Annabel and things will be busy around here for a bit.  LOL  She was described as "spunky" and that she is.

1537703642_Annabel1.thumb.jpeg.b1a5808c96168849cda70db7a258d188.jpeg

• Like 23

1 hour ago, aussielozzie18 said:

Enjoy your me time.   Hope you get a bit of pampering in.

Just coloured my hair and have an appointment at 2pm to have my nails and toes done for the cruise.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Keksie said:

Super way behind after just a couple of days so hope all is well with everyone.  I am back with Annabel and things will be busy around here for a bit.  LOL  She was described as "spunky" and that she is.

1537703642_Annabel1.thumb.jpeg.b1a5808c96168849cda70db7a258d188.jpeg

Oh my goodness, so super cute 😍 

• Thanks 1