Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I'm so exciting for everyone going on the Bella cruise.    I hope those with internet can share stories and photos.

Is anyone doing a live review?

Stay tuned!! It’s going to be EPIC!!

Edited by Sea Dog
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

@Ozark_KidThe Samsung Galaxy store has a Samsung Keyboard update today. It would be interesting to know if it solves your issues.

Thanks for the heads-up.  I did the update and still have the same issues.  I even tried restarting the phone and it didn't help either.  Maybe when the S24 comes out and temps me into buying it I will be able to get back to the Samsung keyboard.  😂 

3 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I'm so exciting for everyone going on the Bella cruise.

2 hours ago, h20skibum said:

I wish I was going on that one, but I will have to live vicariously through them for a while.

+1

At one point I had it booked for my wife and I, but I cancelled since it comes the same week as the first weekend of March Madness.  Every year since 1995, three of my friends and I have gathered in Vegas or somewhere else (usually Kansas City) to watch basketball, play golf, and gamble for four days.  The days of four of us to a room at the Mirage and sitting in the sports book for 16 hours a day are gone, but it's still a blast.  This year we'll be on the coast in South Carolina.

• Like 7

Definitely thought survivor had a interesting final vote , we always tape it but did watch it last night . 
Spent a couple of hours at the dentist again , if anymore problems they will need to remove the implant they added last month . Sailing in exactly 2 weeks on summit music cruise. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, brillohead said:

I picked up some pharmaceuticals in Cozumel in January.  Looked on the package, and it was made less than an hour from my house! LMAO

When I worked for Bank of America regional office, all requests for maintenance/repairs had to be routed to Facilities in INDIA  where someone there would take the request and send someone to respond to any issue.  The maintenance guy who came to my cubicle to repair a broken desk lock had an office a few yards from where I sat.  In TX, not India.  I guess it's more cost effective to call India to arrange for someone who sits a few yards from me to fix my issue.......sigh.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I'm so exciting for everyone going on the Bella cruise.    I hope those with internet can share stories and photos.

I THINK there is a group Live but not sure.   

Wish you were joining us!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

Dinner is served

FC853931-1CAA-4A81-BBE9-F2A2A4C7EC10.thumb.jpeg.20852b226245e36e94bc898dab9f3306.jpeg

Sunset

3BF50392-C16D-49FF-90FA-C6BDF6542D50.thumb.jpeg.3f39b004dca42a6aa7cc72e795ff1389.jpeg

3FCC7807-97F8-4422-88BB-20C495E5DE36.thumb.jpeg.094e542df26002638c2bd446d1b47939.jpeg

There were sparklers for the couple’s first dance

70EDD71B-7235-4386-901D-DA64B8F788EC.thumb.jpeg.c078dccd5821d251944f6636f943c32d.jpeg

There was dancing

67703F26-DCAF-4A67-859F-EEFEB7630B6B.thumb.jpeg.8a17f01c0acc474361197e3a3909a018.jpeg

There were churros

BAA50B3B-E649-4ADB-8C52-F925C67813F5.thumb.jpeg.76df527c103bd85995b2fc780330e8c1.jpeg

Those photos look spectacular.  What a party. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Now this dumb a$$ messes himself up climbing a rock pile unnecessarily.🙄

100%

12 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Brandon should have been out...............big guy like that and can't even finish the challenge. That was really weak !!

Next time that group goes to Tribal, Brandon will be out, his whole team hates him.

Most likely.  At least he didn’t go home with it in his pocket. That happens too often. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Keep your eyes open later next week. That’s all I’m saying. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, A&L_Ont said:

Most likely.  At least he didn’t go home with it in his pocket. That happens too often. 

Sometimes I wish they didn't do the talking before the vote, that just helps people know how others are feeling about  each other. That is exactly why Brandon knew he had to use his immunity card last night.

I wish they would just walk in and all sit down and then go vote. Maybe it would be better if they all voted first and then talk to the group and spill their guts on how they hate each other and then reveal the vote totals.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Sometimes I wish they didn't do the talking before the vote, that just helps people know how others are feeling about  each other. That is exactly why Brandon knew he had to use his immunity card last night.

I wish they would just walk in and all sit down and then go vote. Maybe it would be better if they all voted first and then talk to the group and spill their guts on how they hate each other and then reveal the vote totals.

It’s amazing how the pre vote discussions have changed the last few years.  Now team members are wheeling and daily in front of Jeff before the vote. So different compared to how it used to be. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, A&L_Ont said:

It’s amazing how the pre vote discussions have changed the last few years.  Now team members are wheeling and daily in front of Jeff before the vote. So different compared to how it used to be. 

I for one don't like the change. Show is no where as good as it used to be.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Thanks for the heads-up.  I did the update and still have the same issues.  I even tried restarting the phone and it didn't help either.  Maybe when the S24 comes out and temps me into buying it I will be able to get back to the Samsung keyboard.  😂 

I can't imagine what the problem could be. We must be on the same operating system and now have the same keyboard software. This just doesn't make sense.🤔

On 3/1/2023 at 9:38 AM, Lionesss said:

Greg, how exciting.

I am thrilled for you being able to continue using your talents.  It is great being retired, but, when you can selectively do what you are best at keeps you young.

I am glad your wife has the opportunity to keep busy with what she also enjoys.  

To think, both of your offers come from people who know you are great at what you do.

I must congratulate the both of you.

I, on the other hand, am at the opposite end of the spectrum. The really isn't much demand for a person with 37 years of delivering concrete burial vaults to cemeteries. The last thing that job did was keep me young. It has definitely taken its toll on my body and I feel it all the time. This is one of the reasons that I have always looked forward to all my cruises, so I can just relax and chill out.

Edited by cruisingpeople
  • Like 10

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

I can't imagine what the problem could be. We must be on the same operating system and now have the same keyboard software. This just doesn't make sense.🤔

Which browser do you use.  I am using the Samsung Internet browser. 

13 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Which browser do you use.  I am using the Samsung Internet browser. 

Same. And if I recall correctly, that was updated in the past couple of weeks so we have the same software there too. I tried to check my update history but the Samsung Galaxy Store does not provide one unlike the Google Play Store.

3 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

When I worked for Bank of America regional office, all requests for maintenance/repairs had to be routed to Facilities in INDIA  where someone there would take the request and send someone to respond to any issue.  The maintenance guy who came to my cubicle to repair a broken desk lock had an office a few yards from where I sat.  In TX, not India.  I guess it's more cost effective to call India to arrange for someone who sits a few yards from me to fix my issue.......sigh.

What years were you there , I was there for about 10 years , quit when I turned 65 almost 9 years ago, was in Addison office.

• Like 1