Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

Good morning.

It is 13°C 55°F here at 09.56 am.

There are a number of concerts at our cities Football stadium The Stadium of light this summer.

Beyonce' is next and on next Tuesday.

I hope everyone is well and y'all have a great day.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

You weren't on Odessey in February were you? I was talking to a woman in the Schooner Bar with a story like yours with the loss of her husband. She was missing her dog who was at home.

I saw this @Ocean Boy and thought of your gorgeous cat.

Posted also for all cat lovers on here.

CD7EA299-F2D1-4F76-9DCB-DB987D930118.jpeg.16d8eb24ed7ae94e52ac7c27162d1910.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 18

9 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

You weren't on Odessey in February were you? I was talking to a woman in the Schooner Bar with a story like yours with the loss of her husband. She was missing her dog who was at home.

Nope not me

11 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I'm staying right there at mammoth caves both directions. I did onyx cave last time, so want a different one. Frozen Niagara is the only one less than 130 stairs and it's not open until fall. Not open now. Gotta pick a different one. 130 stairs sounds like a lot to me.. it's the stairs not the walking I'm unsure of. 

I booked a hotel already at horse cave city.. I can do a extra day there driving home .. hmmm. nothing marked easy. Well maybe the accessible but dont want that one. Just pick one?

20230517_225211832.jpeg

20230517_225326582.jpeg

WOW!  They all look interesting!  I'm sure you'll love whichever cave tour you decide on.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

I don’t get her popularity.  She is a good showman, songwriter but her singing isn’t that great.

I thought the same thing about Bob Dylan & Bruce Springsteen.  Great songwriters but after listening to a few songs, my ears start begging me to put something else on.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

WOW!  They all look interesting!  I'm sure you'll love whichever cave tour you decide on.  

I'm wondering why the easier ones like frozen Niagara arent offered june july and august. I'm not sure I'm up to almost all of these. I'm better walking down than up, and I've lost some balance with my broken arm. I'm walking a bit more carefully. I'll keep thinking .. hard to decide. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

I thought the same thing about Bob Dylan & Bruce Springsteen.  Great songwriters but after listening to a few songs, my ears start begging me to put something else on.

Most of the time I can't stand Dylan's voice and Springsteen sounds like he is oversinging and screaming everything. When he takes it down about 100 pegs for a ballard I actually enjoy listening to him.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon.

It is a little cool and cloudy but we have a great view of the beach and sea and we had a nice picnic.

IMG_20230518_135111.jpg

Chilly here today.  I wore a sweatshirt and jacket for my walk this morning.  52 degrees and intermittent sun.  What's going on with Mother Nature, I wonder?🤔

Have a great day, everyone!!

• Like 5

Just now, Luckynana said:

Chilly here today.  I wore a sweatshirt and jacket for my walk this morning.  52 degrees and intermittent sun.  What's going on with Mother Nature, I wonder?🤔

1 degree here or about 34 degreees.  Shorts, jacket and toque to walk Merlin this morning.  Once the shorts come out for the first time I refuse to go back to jeans.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, grapau27 said:

I hope everyone is well and y'all have a great day.

Did you just say Y'all?

I wonder what that sounds like with a British accent? 😉😄😇

• Haha 7

15 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

A female member of the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame from my area gives free concerts to the residents every summer in an arena sitting 3500.

I'll take "Who is Joan Jett?" for $500 please.

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Dylan,in my opinion is the greatest individual influence in Rock music ever.

He is currently 82 and still recording .I saw Springsteen the first time in Asbury Park at a time when he was a total unknown,I was never a huge fan of his but he will be 74 in September and is still drawing huge crowds.

• Like 3