Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

31 minutes ago, jmh2006 said:

It was so great to share Adventure again with you guys!!  I feel so blessed that we met on Bella and thru CC!  Bella 2 can’t come soon enough!

Glad I met all of you too. Next feb. 2.5 utopia. Did you book it too. .. hard for me to think that far ahead. Got adventure booked this dec next. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Wishing Pauline a very Happy Birthday!

10 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Best wishes for a very happy birthday to Pauline.May all her wishes come true.

10 hours ago, aussielozzie18 said:

@grapau27  Happy Birthday to Pauline 💐

10 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Yes I did. It was excellent.

Happy pre birthday wishes to Pauline. I am sure you will have a great celebration.

That's my best bud. Thanks for the recommendations. I am sure Dave will have some suggestions too.

We are actually staying at a 6 bedroom VRBO in Hilton Head. Looks really nice.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1105019576724595611?c=.pi80.pkdmlyYWxpdHkvc2hhcmVfaXRpbmVyYXJ5&euid=1f57f8b9-9125-14dd-e1f2-3d96abbd6be5&source_impression_id=p3_1710264258_eTW6DOvdGLkWWuYo

9 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

A very, very happy day!

9 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Happy birthday to Pauline tomorrow.  🎉🎉🎂🎂

9 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

@grapau27 Happy Birthday to Pauline tomorrow.

8 hours ago, akcruz said:

@grapau27 Happy Birthday Pauline 🎂🎉🥂

7 hours ago, jmh2006 said:

@grapau27  Happy Birthday to your Pauline 🎂🎂🎉🎉❤️❤️!

6 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

@grapau27

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULINE🌻

image.thumb.png.723c3489246fae49f767a393062b3a68.png

6 hours ago, NHProud said:

@grapau27 Happy birthday, Pauline! Enjoy your special day to the fullest! 

6 hours ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

@grapau27 Happy Birthday to Pauline!  💐 🎈 🎂

image.jpeg.92081f8ec63eb7bf2e0f2f6507fd67e3.jpeg

5 hours ago, Keksie said:

@grapau27Happy Birthday to Pauline!!!!!

Resized_20240311_141624.thumb.jpeg.e591a4d6c3ae9820f4e94f2bedb8f476.jpeg

5 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

@grapau27 Happy Birthday to Pauline. 

4 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

@grapau27 Happy Birthday wishes to your dear Pauline. I hope your celebration of her latest trip around the sun is a great one. Cheers to her on her special day!

Pauline said 

Thank you all so much for the lovely birthday wishes.

• Like 12

All that  I can say it was a wild and crazy night. 
Unable to sleep. 

Kept awake by:

First the singing. 
Then all the kisses 

It  continued 

All the kicking. 

But. 

Loved every minute. 

Miss Zoey with us for the week while her parents are in a wedding in Denver an also spending time hiking. 

So we’re sleeping ( we’ll someone is) in the guest room. 

IMG_0431.thumb.jpeg.6ae266fb543524d92562c471bfa00c7d.jpeg

Making memories. 
Blest to share my life with her. 

Thank you God for every day. 

Edited by Lionesss
  • Like 24

15 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

Deal or No Deal Island last night was a very interesting show.

I was not happy with who went home.

I find myself rooting for Boston Rob be because he plays the game like he did on Survivor.

12 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

If the one girl would of followed the plan, the one who went home would still be in it and the one everyone wants gone maybe gone.  Now we have 2 with targets on them which protects Boston Rob. 

Someone should do a psychological case study on Rob.  Whether Survivor or Deal or No Deal Island, everyone knows and says that they should get rid of Rob first, because he's too dangerous.  Yet that never happens.  Through some combination of smarts, charm, celebrity, people thinking it's smart to ally with him, he never seems to get eliminated.  I think he figures out individually what people want (boost their self-confidence, stroke their ego, etc.) and gives it to them, so they end up wanting to keep him around.  It's fascinating to me.

As for last night, the girl who didn't follow the plan should have gone for her first instinct.  She could then pretty easily explain to others why it would have been the smart move.  As she said, she succumbed to peer pressure and now she has a target on her back.  

• Like 3

Our view this morning, not from a cruise ship but know how those here love their sunrises and sunsets.

20240313_075021.thumb.jpg.e25afe290732e7e97ba6f2a4927c5b8b.jpg

All the snow melted away, thankfully.  Been busy doing spring cleaning to get the house ready for the summer.  Don't remember who mentioned using Irish Spring shavings to keep the mice away but will tell you it didn't work here.  Left a partial bar, in the box, in one of the kitchen cabinet.  The mice loved it, finished it all, left the box.  Was probably the worst year for mice.  We had work done on our septic in the fall and the community did a lot of road work, dirt/stone road, so hoping that disturbed them which is why we had more. Fortunately don't get too many when it's warmer just hope not cleaning too early but taking advantage of our trip north for the wedding and getting it done.  Emptied and wiped down all the kitchen cabinets, so almost back to how this lovely thread started, just cabinets instead of fridge although that did get a wipe down too.

Edited by akcruz
  • Like 13

3 minutes ago, akcruz said:

Our view this morning, not from a cruise ship but know how those here love their sunrises and sunsets.

20240313_075021.thumb.jpg.e25afe290732e7e97ba6f2a4927c5b8b.jpg

All the snow melted away, thankfully.  Been busy doing spring cleaning to get the house ready for the summer.  Don't remember who mentioned using Irish Spring shavings to keep the mice away but will tell you it didn't work here.  Left a partial bar, in the box, in one of the kitchen cabinet.  The mice loved it, finished it all, left the box.  Was probably the worst year for mice.  We had work done on our septic in the fall and the community did a lot of road work, dirt/stone road, so hoping that disturbed them which is why we had more. Fortunately don't get too many when it's warmer just hope not cleaning too early but taking advantage of our trip north for the wedding and getting it done.  Emptied and wiped down all the kitchen cabinets, so almost back to how this lovely thread started, just cabinets instead of fridge although that did get a wipe down too.

I'm surprised the mice didn't eat the box too. It is amazing how much damage such small critters can do.

• Like 5

We board celebrity summit in 26 hours, staying in doubletree a short distance from e dock. Had a very nice stay In Lexington wife enjoyed seeing her aunt and cousins. I enjoyed a few Kentucky bourbon beers. Almost missed our plane yesterday first plane had mechanical issues and left a hour late the when we landed in charlotte we had a 20 minute walk to get to our plane to Miami, got there just when boarding stared. Had a very nice pizza for dinner last night in primos with a bottle of valpolicella . my favorite scotch is Johnny Walker Gold which I never see in bars but had one in Lexington 

and one last night in a Japanese restaurant bar last night , will go there for dinner tonight. 

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I'm surprised the mice didn't eat the box too. It is amazing how much damage such small critters can do.

I was shocked they didn't even nibble on it.  Not to be mean but hoping that Irish Spring didn't sit well with them.  Haven't seen any mice or new droppings since we've been here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, George C said:

We board celebrity summit in 26 hours, staying in doubletree a short distance from e dock. Had a very nice stay In Lexington wife enjoyed seeing her aunt and cousins. I enjoyed a few Kentucky bourbon beers. Almost missed our plane yesterday first plane had mechanical issues and left a hour late the when we landed in charlotte we had a 20 minute walk to get to our plane to Miami, got there just when boarding stared. Had a very nice pizza for dinner last night in primos with a bottle of valpolicella . my favorite scotch is Johnny Walker Gold which I never see in bars but had one in Lexington 

and one last night in a Japanese restaurant bar last night , will go there for dinner tonight. 

Looks like you are having a great start. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

@grapau27

Pauline & Graham, from us too 🌺

image.thumb.jpeg.a9c1377638f4e5e3c3a8d89cc14d4f6c.jpeg

5 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

@grapau27 Happy Birthday to Pauline from me also!

f54cd68b7734a79d5c3a00ca4f62d90c.jpg.e1d45f20380fbfc8d5d32a3efbe533b1.thumb.jpg.38f0e3713a4a6072efc9de3e61df017d.jpg

3 hours ago, sgmn said:

Very Happy Birthday wishes to Pauline, Graham.  I hope you have a nice day out and celebrate in style 

1 hour ago, MJSailors said:

Happy birthday,Pauline ! 🥂🥳🎂

MJ🙎🏻‍♀️

11 minutes ago, cruisingpeople said:

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

PAULINE

Thank you for Paulines lovely birthday wishes.

We went out for lunch and Pauline had smoked Salmon and cream cheese sandwichs and I had a steak sandwich.

IMG_20240313_122303.jpg

IMG_20240313_122051.jpg

• Like 18

19 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

We went out for lunch and Pauline had smoked Salmon and cream cheese sandwichs and I had a steak sandwich.

IMG_20240313_122303.jpg

IMG_20240313_122051.jpg

Happy Birthday to Pauline!  Smoked Salmon and cream cheese sounds good!

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

IMG_20240313_122303.jpg

IMG_20240313_122051.jpg

Lunch looks lovely!
Hope Pauline is enjoying her special day!

• Thanks 1