Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

4 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Have you seen the new Publix holiday ad where the little girl is making danish Christmas morning with mom, then grows up and does it with her kid.

Their holiday ads are like mini Hallmark movies.

Can't find current one, but this is a collection from years past

Yeah, they are always my wife's favorite ads

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

New slang terms for us to overuse and hate soon. I'm embarrassed that I was only able to guess 4 out of 10 correctly. My youthful street cred is gonna take a hit.

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2020/12/us/new-year-words-slang-pandemic-trnd/index.html

Yes, it's a CNN site but it's not political, just a fun harmless quiz so it's safe to click on. We could all engage in some Gleefrshing no matter what Blursday it is. Can't wait to we go back to The Before Times.

BTW, those hints may or may not be correct.

7 out of 10, Bruh.  I am Gucci.  Now I need to do some adulting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

After 3 days of rain, the sun is back 😁

How spoiled we can be?  Shall we drive to the beach (10 min drive, plenty of parking), or shall we walk 5 min to the nearest park??

We didn't feel like driving, the park won -

20201220_121448.jpg

Outdoor classes

20201220_121659.jpg

Edited by dani negreanu
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, HBE4 said:

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2020/12/us/new-year-words-slang-pandemic-trnd/index.html

Yes, it's a CNN site but it's not political, just a fun harmless quiz so it's safe to click on.

"Cryday" should be the term for the day your booked cruise is officially cancelled.  As in, "When does Royal announce a cruise will be cancelled?"  "Oh it happens every Cryday"

Edited by Domino D
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Domino D said:

So let me tell you about pandemic life in Georgia.  In 2 days we have received 42 (no exaggeration) phone calls from voter action and political pacts.  I apologize to anyone who is truly vested in the outcome of the elections, but I am so sick of this and couldn't care less who wins anymore.  Best part, I voted by mail 2 days ago. 

I hear ya.  For at least 2 weeks before elections in PA my cell phone and landline were non stop phone calls as well as texts and emails.  Insane!!  I just kept blocking every single one of them.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

How spoiled we can be?  Shall we drive to the beach (10 min drive, plenty of parking), or shall we walk 5 min to the nearest park??

20201220_121448.jpg

Outdoor classes

20201220_121659.jpg

Lovely park photos

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

20201220_121448.jpg

Outdoor classes

20201220_121659.jpg

I am 10 minutes from a beach and 5 minutes from a beautiful park.However,here it is a rain and snow combination and I have not been out of the house since Tuesday. Looking forward to May.

5 hours ago, HBE4 said:

New slang terms for us to overuse and hate soon. I'm embarrassed that I was only able to guess 4 out of 10 correctly. My youthful street cred is gonna take a hit.

Yes, it's a CNN site but it's not political, just a fun harmless quiz so it's safe to click on. We could all engage in some Gleefrshing no matter what Blursday it is. Can't wait to we go back to The Before Times.

BTW, those hints may or may not be correct.

I got 7/10. To be honest, they were all pure guesses.

• Like 2

On 12/18/2020 at 2:54 AM, Domino D said:

Up until recently I coached High School baseball.  Here are some of the latest:

Gucci - I'm good

"How we doing Ryan?"  "Gucci".  

2 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

I am 10 minutes from a beach and 5 minutes from a beautiful park. However, here it is a rain and snow combination and I have not been out of the house since Tuesday. Looking forward to May.

Yep, we live on a powder keg, but the weather is "Gucci"....😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2