Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, singinalot said:

We’ll, it’s been an exhausting whirlwind weekend, but my sister is married and I made it to the ACMs. I’ll do some report posts a bit later, but here are some wedding56AA946B-9DD8-4995-A773-89EF795FCFE7.thumb.jpeg.927ace9e21d8678a33d24786aa429df3.jpeg

photos while I’m waiting in the Vegas airport

12009F17-9ED2-47F5-9E79-347BEC0BA161.thumb.jpeg.d31d9b86126a19cf521efb80fe004542.jpeg

my Florida aunt & uncle, cousins and their spouses, and Nate & I

2EB5925D-29D3-4945-9079-F03810D00663.thumb.jpeg.2790f24de0f4b99a8f8a9ae2ccae2e84.jpeg

Immediate family

E0311B2D-6F77-445A-968C-77B12C680305.thumb.jpeg.b5f28cd370dc521e6a58275c6257accb.jpeg

Beautiful photos. And it looked is like everyone really enjoyed it. 
And the weather cooperated!

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Sure is, New River Gorge National Park & Preserve in West Virginia is only 1 1/2 hours away.

We went to the visitors center, which was well worth the visit. Then walked to the viewing area where you look over at the bridge and down to the river. 
It was wonderful!

There aren’t enough adjectives. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BonTexasNY said:

Darn I couldn't open the link.  I'm so glad you had an awesome time.

Your family is beautiful.  You fit right in!!

It was recorded on an iPhone and thus it it will only open with an Apple device. The format is .mov.  I tried to download it and convert it to an mp4 but it is not letting me this time.  I have been able to do it before.  It may be the size.

13 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

It was recorded on an iPhone and thus it it will only open with an Apple device. The format is .mov.  I tried to download it and convert it to an mp4 but it is not letting me this time.  I have been able to do it before.  It may be the size.

The video from the ACM show? I was able to view it on my Windows laptop but not my Android phone.

@singinalot I hope that's not your drone I see at the end of the video. 😉  Carrie has an awesome voice and did the song justice. I wonder of the show is still available to watch on Amazon prime?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, singinalot said:

We’ll, it’s been an exhausting whirlwind weekend, but my sister is married and I made it to the ACMs. I’ll do some report posts a bit later, but here are some wedding56AA946B-9DD8-4995-A773-89EF795FCFE7.thumb.jpeg.927ace9e21d8678a33d24786aa429df3.jpeg

photos while I’m waiting in the Vegas airport

12009F17-9ED2-47F5-9E79-347BEC0BA161.thumb.jpeg.d31d9b86126a19cf521efb80fe004542.jpeg

my Florida aunt & uncle, cousins and their spouses, and Nate & I

2EB5925D-29D3-4945-9079-F03810D00663.thumb.jpeg.2790f24de0f4b99a8f8a9ae2ccae2e84.jpeg

Immediate family

E0311B2D-6F77-445A-968C-77B12C680305.thumb.jpeg.b5f28cd370dc521e6a58275c6257accb.jpeg

Beautiful photos of your family and a very special celebration. Thank you for sharing. You all looked fantastic and obviously very happy. Cheers to you and your family.

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

The video from the ACM show? I was able to view it on my Windows laptop but not my Android phone.

@singinalot I hope that's not your drone I see at the end of the video. 😉  Carrie has an awesome voice and did the song justice. I wonder of the show is still available to watch on Amazon prime?

Kelly, not Carrie. I would blame it on auto-correct but truth is, I had a brain fart and confused my two favorite American Idol country singers. 

• Like 2

On 3/7/2022 at 5:11 PM, lenquixote66 said:

Congratulations on being grandparents again.

Thanks Lenny, she's a teacher so the due date of 01Sept means she has the whole summer off, perfect timing 

Edited by sgmn
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I did not remember that car.  Looked it up and I don’t think I have ever seen one. Looks like they had a back seat.  My friend rebuilt a couple Triumph TR4 or TR4A.  They were fun to ride around in.  

Yes four proper seats, happy memories of driving to the coast with friends with the top down 

I also had a soft spot for Triumph Stag 

Edited by sgmn
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Lionesss said:

I usually have 4-5 pages to catch up on, by the time I get to this thread, but man it is slow lately.

Could it be everyone is following one of the many Live threads?

Any way, the weather report on the news said to be ready for snow tomorrow.  We could get anywhere from a dusting, to snow plow conditions.  Gotta love them.

Same weather here. At least when they give a snow total range like that they can't be wrong.

Headed to a practice round of The Players golf tournament today.  Should be good weather today (80F+/-) with a chance of rain this afternoon.  Hopefully just a little bit of typical Florida liquid sunshine.  If it rains, we'll just hang out by the TacoLu truck.  Yum.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Lionesss said:

I usually have 4-5 pages to catch up on, by the time I get to this thread, but man it is slow lately.

Any way, the weather report on the news said to be ready for snow tomorrow.  We could get anywhere from a dusting, to snow plow conditions.  Gotta love them.

Stay safe.

PS

Singinalot You look fabulous and what great pictures.

Thanks for sharing these, and waiting for more.

I agree about the "slow" 😁. I only had two pages tocatch up! What is happening🤣 !!!!
I am not following any live threads, but love to read Mark's posts and see his pictures. There are too many people doing threads about the same ship, and as interesting as I find them, there is too much going on. So sticking to Mark for now. Will have to chalk out separate time and finish everything to read Twangster's take on the Wonder. And looking forward to everything Crystal.

Did you say snow? ugh. Did Ms Snow forget its spring time???!!! We are in Florida for now, then we go on a cruise at the end of March, so hopefully by then it is spring Spring.

• Like 4

I made a promise to myself not to.  I will experience Wonder first hand one day, and not on CC.

Gotta love spring weather. Just booked snow tire removal from Lisa's car for next week. 

Singinalot You look fabulous and what great pictures.

Thanks for sharing these, and waiting for more.

I second this comment. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

I agree about the "slow" 😁. I only had two pages tocatch up! What is happening🤣 !!!!
I am not following any live threads, but love to read Mark's posts and see his pictures. There are too many people doing threads about the same ship, and as interesting as I find them, there is too much going on. So sticking to Mark for now. Will have to chalk out separate time and finish everything to read Twangster's take on the Wonder. And looking forward to everything Crystal.

Did you say snow? ugh. Did Ms Snow forget its spring time???!!! We are in Florida for now, then we go on a cruise at the end of March, so hopefully by then it is spring Spring.

I agree, too many threads about the same ship. I like what a few of us did on Adventure a few years ago... one thread and everyone posting from the ship did it on that thread.

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Headed to a practice round of The Players golf tournament today.  Should be good weather today (80F+/-) with a chance of rain this afternoon.  Hopefully just a little bit of typical Florida liquid sunshine.  If it rains, we'll just hang out by the TacoLu truck.  Yum.

The one thing I have always loved about showing in the concourse, held not far from my home, is driving my car on the fairway. It feels so wrong but the kid in me thinks it's hilarious. 

• Like 1

Yesterday was a sunny cold day. We had a long walk along The Thames Path  stopping for lunch in a pub we know about half a mile from the river . Nice to feel the warmth of the sun and enjoy the bird life along the walk

20220308_132932.thumb.jpg.f58fccb103e605e4e996e17c7f627fb6.jpg

20220308_132538_resized.thumb.jpg.5e48dfab1824f83da7f2e8859452b2df.jpg

20220308_134901.thumb.jpg.70e0f443f0d690508bf81f607f396de3.jpg

20220308_134545.thumb.jpg.f64fe6fd728cecc58bd8a88b29b80e47.jpg

• Like 15