Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

3 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Here is our newest addition...Petey

He's about 7 or 8 months old and is part Manx and domestic tabby.

We picked him up last Monday from same shelter Sparky and Eva came from.  He hid the first 2 days.  Now he won't sit still long enough for a decent photo. 20221229_071514.thumb.jpg.eee8700f3a2c0a0902ea48f2dd48b883.jpg

other than nap time.

IMG_4527.thumb.jpg.59231ce79a7ee030cd6bd9af53f64cb6.jpg

Congratulations on this new addition Debbie. He sure is a cutie!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

Thanks,H .I assume that you are having similiar weather to the weather here .It is so dreary.I hope Leonard is enjoying the Christmas festivities.

We are in mid 50s with heavy fog and light rain just started.   Tomorrow to be low 60s.  Crazy weather considering Christmas weekend was below 0.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Oh no, hope you’re feeling better. Haven’t you gotten it on the ships several times? I have been lucky and only got it once and it was on the Allure.

They are so invasive here and cause a lot of damage to the sea walls. Cost us some big bucks because of them. There was one on our fence that didn’t move all day when it was in the 40’s last week.

Lucy needs a heated bed like Marcel has. 

Last time was e coli. Wasnt fully recovered 100% before this one. And then mom started having emergencies. She is still in rehab. Seems no one but me can find things in her room and I put on a mask and went out there last sunday. I isolated 2 weeks but things werent getting done. Today my mom says her nose started to drip today ... oh oh. That's how mine started allure, sunday, first evening of my b2b. I tested negative for covid onboard so they wouldnt cover me ordered food to my cabin. I did skip all the shows all week. I hope I'm wrong and she isnt sick. Its unusual for me not to have a booked cruise jan or feb. Princess was very good prices. But im home trying to keep things together. Today she is ordering me to clean out her refrigerator... by Wednesday and im saying no. I dont take orders. 

My cousins daughter is always posting pictures of her cat with his heating blanket. Cats have a good life.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We picked him up last Monday from same shelter Sparky and Eva came from.  He hid the first 2 days.  Now he won't sit still long enough for a decent photo. 20221229_071514.thumb.jpg.eee8700f3a2c0a0902ea48f2dd48b883.jpg

other than nap time.

So darling!

I seriousy thought it was going to be a baby announcement, but this is adorable!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

They are ALL foreign vessels.

Yes, but I don't believe TUI calls at US ports, and the primary language on their ships is German.

But they do have some nice 787's.

Edited by mo&fran
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

other than nap time.

Petey looks lovely.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

other than nap time.

Welcome Petey!  He's beautiful.😊  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

We are in Naples!  No bumper to bumper today.  We arrived here around 2:30 and all is well.

Once again, I wanted to wish you all a healthy and safe Happy New Year!

That is good to hear!
Hope your condo has "recovered" after the hurricane and is perfectly good. You guys have a safe, healthy and happy new year as well. I am going to start packing.

• Like 2

We are just getting rain, rain, and more rain. It has been raining non-stop for 4 of the last 5 days. Now we have closed freeways and roads because of flooding and mudslides. It seems like we never have enough rain, or we get too much rain. 

Our neighbors went up to our other house in the mountains for the holiday weekend.  They came over to pick up the key last night. We are just staying home with the cat. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! ☺️

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

That is good to hear!
Hope your condo has "recovered" after the hurricane and is perfectly good. You guys have a safe, healthy and happy new year as well. I am going to start packing.

Thank you, Arzeena!  Are you heading to Orlando, or heading to a cruise?  Looking forward to meeting you in March!🥰

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Thank you, Arzeena!  Are you heading to Orlando, or heading to a cruise?  Looking forward to meeting you in March!🥰

Cruise first then then to Orlando.

We moved to the Jewel the week after. Bella dates were not working out 😔 I had posted long time back on Bella cruise thread.

3 hours ago, Arzeena said:

So darling!

I seriously thought it was going to be a baby announcement, but this is adorable!

@Sunshine3601, Debbie.... same here, I thought Donna is expecting 😉... and, of course, Petey is a handsome guy 

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Happy 2023 to Dani @dani negreanu in Tel Aviv. I hope you are having a wonderful time.

Thank you so much, G & P. We had 😀

My BFF decided Tuesday to do "something" tonight (8PM) for the New Year, hoping that all of us old guys will stick around until midnight...😧

Mind you, this is just a "regular" day for us, and people are going to work tomorrow morning...

She asked that everyone bring a dish. Of course, she had the most work though, hosting 4 other couples.

Since in our household both parties are "able" to bring a dish, DH volunteered to do a tuna mousse (great success) and I -- my famous brownies with nice chunks of walnuts (moderate success -- we were so full).

In the end, some who still work departed at 11PM, and we followed 15 mins after that....

I took a pic of the very nice setting by Israeli "standards 😉" in comparison to the amazing settings some of you displayed for Christmas Eve....

image.thumb.jpeg.9a27828527437d774663f68e38dda065.jpeg

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1