Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

6 hours ago, Jimbo said:

These  3 tenders will be in Greenland in September, I'm thinking we won't need the AC.    😉🤣

I forgot you were going to Greenland. You won't need AC.😉

But I was talking about our GC experience with tenders.

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

Today is our anniversary.

I get to pick my own roses

50DE5328-6499-4AD4-9231-EDB34E9B753C.thumb.jpeg.870dfce0f845b78624e93249513cf6f5.jpeg

And candy

2FC783DD-6FEC-4074-99A1-043AC833C51E.thumb.jpeg.848f08e88d676c6f53ed2dec61c4d3f4.jpeg

`

64A34E6A-E434-406B-9F16-C63352E3826D.thumb.jpeg.79dbbafd18ccb32412578e1262c8c8cc.jpeg

Me is one lucky gal, I am.  LOL

Happy Anniversary.  What did you pick?  The chocolate looks so good.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jmh2006 said:

@dani negreanu  Woohoo!!!  That is some exciting news that you are planning to be on Bella2!!  👏

@FromSea2ShiningSea  Happy Anniversary Marty and Helen!  Cheers to many more! 🍾❤️

Thank you, Jennifer!  🥂

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Happy Anniversary to you two. 

Thank you, Andrew!  🥂

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

@FromSea2ShiningSea.

Happy anniversary Helen and Marty.

happy-anniversary.gif

Thank you, Graham!  🥂

9 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

Happy Anniversary Helen and Marty!! Love and happiness to you both always. 💕

Thank you, Bonnie!  🥂  I hope you can stay cool in Dallas. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

We have 2 ships excursions booked for mid day and at 1 of  the ports we have nothing booked so far..........So on each of the 3 ports we will be able to tender off  and explore the area early in the morning. So Key works for us.

Return tenders usually aren't a problem since people go back to the ship at different times in the afternoon.

OK. Agree people return at different times but I do hear of long lines at certain ports and seems strange Key doesn’t afford you an advantage. 

I understand exploring independently early but also seems a hassle if meeting place for ship excursion is on the ship. If you can’t arrange a meeting place at the port (some ports do) it seems like a lot of wasted time coming and going by tender and waiting around in designated waiting area for excursion. 

I agree your price seems better than most but  overall I haven’t seen any advantages that attracts me personally to using the Key  yet.

• Like 2

Just now, bobmacliberty said:

@Sea Dog Greg - I just watched your preview video for your October cruise.  Outstanding!  I love how you have the little 3D things traveling across the map, of course including the sailboat to the Soggy Dollar bar.  Very well done!

Oops I hit the wrong button and meant for that to not be posted until I do the review. Looks like you got a sneak peak.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Keksie said:

Happy Anniversary.  What did you pick?  The chocolate looks so good.

Thank you!  See the pale pink bunch on the top left, next to the yellow bunch?  That was my pick.

By the way, I'm really happy that you had a great time on your first cruise since the pandemic.  You hung in there until you were ready and able to.  Very proud of you!  Can't wait to meet you on Bella 2.0.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

OK. Agree people return at different times but I do hear of long lines at certain ports and seems strange Key doesn’t afford you an advantage. 

I understand exploring independently early but also seems a hassle if meeting place for ship excursion is on the ship. If you can’t arrange a meeting place at the port (some ports do) it seems like a lot of wasted time coming and going by tender and waiting around in designated waiting area for excursion. 

I agree your price seems better than most but  overall I haven’t seen any advantages that attracts me personally to using the Key  yet.

On our recent cruise the meeting place for our excursion in Belize was on the pier so we had to tender first in time to meet.

For us the first and last day make the key attractive to us.  

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Oops.  Sorry for leaking it early.  Everyone else will have something to look forward to.  😁

No problem. My mistake. I usually set it to only those with the link can view when I first post it for the review and then change it to everyone so that my channel can get more views. I did it today in reverse. My bad. I’m glad you liked it it. I wanted to do something different than Google Earth. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Studies have shown that over 70% of patients that had the bone marrow transplant have had no problems for over 10 years. It’s meant to be a lot better than a steroid shot. Thanks for your reply.

Thank you Graham so much.

Thank you so much Helen. I may not be looking forward to surgery but I’ll do what I need to do. My other replacement knee is doing good. If I use that as my guide I think I can do it. I hope you are feeling better with your sciatica. Thank you for your concern.

I hope so. I need to be able to get to the Schooner bar quickly. 😉

Im not going to cancel the October sailing only because it’s going to Tortola and that’s been on my list for along time. We had a cruise booked there in 2020 and then COVID hit and the cruise was cancelled. I think I’ll be ok. Maybe not 100% but hey that’s what the “Painkillers” are for at the Soggy Dollar Bar on Jost Van Dyke. Thank you for your advice.

No way I’m canceling Adventure in October. I wouldn’t miss it and miss you for anything.

Greg, sending prayers for both you Linda to have speedy recoveries.🙏

You may want to consider renting a scooter and use it onboard to save your knee for when at port.  It will get you to the Schooner bar quick like a bunny😄

When Eric injured his back last year he did not want a scooter, guess he felt he would be viewed different, but I didn't listen and rented him one thru specialneedsatsea (easy website order). 

He was happy to have it once onboard.  With all the walking involved in cruising it gave him peace of mind to know it was in the cabin on days he may need it.

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 6