When is your new cruise date?

UGACamper

Were you cancelled? If you chose OBC, have you rebooked and for when?

We were cancelled twice now (March 30 6 day Horizon, May 29 Horizon 8 day Southern) and rebooked for July (Magic 8 day Southern) Someone has to be one of the first and I hope to be one of them.

Was booked 5/23 on the Panorama. Switched to Mardi Gras July 2021. Is it sad that I’m super bummed I keep missing Matt Mitcham as my cruise director. He was on vacation during our Vista sailing. Should have been subbing in for Emma on our now cancelled Panorama sailing. Now hoping he is on for our Mardi Gras trip. Total first world problem but a big part of why we enjoy Carnival over other lines is the fun atmosphere and cruise directors.

Edited by mslhb
  • Like 2

We have six booked.  Every time one is canceled, we replace it with another one.  Sooner or later we will get to take one of those cruises.  Meanwhile, we have locked in on some good prices (2020) and some that are way higher (2021).  

• Like 3

1/2022 for us we are still working on taking the cancelled Cuba cruise we never took on carnival.i cancelled this years msc cruise and haven't rebooked since sea side is leaving miami for the Mediterranean next year.wife says no cruising this year at all.

• Like 1

Rebooked our cancelled 6/29/2020 Radiance out of NYC for a 6/29/2021 Magic out of NYC. Really disappointed we’re not sailing before then, but not feeling we can align our schedule with the care needs of our child (first sail sans child), and believe it will be best to let the “dust” settle. We’re planning a New England “staycation”. We live in VT- can walk to NH and drive to NH, ME, MA, CT, RI, NY, and (nearly) Canada in 2-3 hours. Not that Canada is an option.

Edited by lensonlife
  • Like 1

Mid October 2020, I rebooked from a cancelled March 29th NOLA Cruise. Also have a few others. But, am so hoping the October cruise actually can safely happen. 
🛳🛳

Bobbi 

Edited by Markmom18
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, mslhb said:

Was booked 5/23 on the Panorama. Switched to Mardi Gras July 2021. Is it sad that I’m super bummed I keep missing Matt Mitcham as my cruise director. He was on vacation during our Vista sailing. Should have been subbing in for Emma on our now cancelled Panorama sailing. Now hoping he is on for our Mardi Gras trip. Total first world problem but a big part of why we enjoy Carnival over other lines is the fun atmosphere and cruise directors.

I’m so sorry you’re missing your vacation and the experience you had anticipated. The world and all the sadness and reality is stirring around us. And more than ever, we want to retreat to a place that has once before provided us with an escape from our wicked crazy lives. I 101% understand 💙

• Like 1

Our Vista April 4 cruise was cancelled, rebooked Vista July 25 then rebooked Vista again to March 27, 2021. Carnival moved our booking with the $600 per cabin OBC, no problem. I think the third time will the charm, it’s the Cozumel Plus itinerary, can’t wait to go to Mahogany Bay and swim with the sharks and rays in Belize!  

• Like 1

Mardi Gras Thanksgiving sailing.  Because I had Amex Offers I put down $2200 on it, refundable.  There are signs that Mardi Gras may not be ready even without this Covid-19, so I want to prepared and am searching for an alternative cruise in 2021 to my $2200 to.  

I always always book with refundable rates, no matter which cruise line.  This time around my strategy saved me so much grief.  

• Like 2

April 4th on Sunshine cancelled, moved to June 22nd Sunshine now cancelled. Debating on rolling the dice on an August 8 Sunshine (really looking forward to übering to port from home for once). Just not sure on “3rd time’s the charm” deal. 😢

• Like 3

Currently booked for May 29th on the Horizon & July 18th on the Fascination, both in '21. As soon as cruising resumes this year, we will book one out of Charleston then. We're not going to book until it's officially resumed though. 

• Like 1

Sunshine cancelled for 4/13, rebooked for Sunshine July 20th.  I have mixed feelings, I don't want to be the first sailing, so if that's the case, I hope we are cancelled.  If other ships set sail in June and all goes well, we will still go.

• Like 1

My May 2nd Horizon ABC (and first time in Havana) was canceled so I rebooked Horizon May 2021. Its gunna be a long wait for my Havana 😪.  Also have a Mardi Gras cruise I booked forever ago which turned into the inaugural sailing.  I sure hope it's done ontime!

Edited by JaxsMama
Spelling
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, marshhawk said:

My June 8th Fantasy was cancelled, rebooked for same cruise 10/26 and will make it a B2B with our 10/31 cruise.  I hope.  If those are cancelled, then I will apply funds to pay off my 9/2021 Journeys cruise.

Though we were not cancelled, our next cruise is scheduled for September 3rd, B2B on the Horizon. Then August,  2021, B2B on the Glory and a long way out February 2022 on the Miracle to Hawaii. Be safe everyone, we will all be sailing again soon.

• Like 1