SHAREHOLDER BENEFITS ON CELEBRITY

We haven't sailed with Celebrity for several years, but recently booked two cruises on Reflection.  Can anyone tell me what the benefits are for RCCL shareholders?  Also, how do you go about notifying them of your shareholder status to get credited?  Is there a form online or what?

Thanks.

Yes there is a form

https://rclshareholderbenefit.questionpro.com/

• $250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 or more nights
  • $100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6 to 13 nights.
  • $50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 5 nights or less.
  • Applicable on any eligible Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises or Azamara sailings. (excludes any charter or Galapagos sailings)

4 hours ago, TeaBag said:

Yes there is a form

https://rclshareholderbenefit.questionpro.com/

• $250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 or more nights
  • $100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6 to 13 nights.
  • $50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 5 nights or less.
  • Applicable on any eligible Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises or Azamara sailings. (excludes any charter or Galapagos sailings)

As correctly mentioned above, there is a form/link. However, I´ve always had problems and delays when I tried to use it.

So I went back to the old fashioned way...  send an email to ShareholderBenefit@rccl.com incl. a PDF or screenshot of my shareholder account. Usually I receive a notification within a day or two.

Of course the time it takes might be much different now.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Miaminice said:

As correctly mentioned above, there is a form/link. However, I´ve always had problems and delays when I tried to use it.

So I went back to the old fashioned way...  send an email to ShareholderBenefit@rccl.com incl. a PDF or screenshot of my shareholder account. Usually I receive a notification within a day or two.

Of course the time it takes might be much different now.

My recent experience was more positive.  I used the link and entered in the requested information for two bookings.  In about a week I got an email confirmation that the $250 OBC was being applied to one sailing.  About a  month later, I got an email that saying that the other sailing didn't qualify for the OBC (which is what I suspected due to the booking date).

3 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

If you are truly a shareholder of RCCL then you can no longer afford a cruise.

Only if you held on to the shares when they dropped 😉

I (automatically) sold them when they dropped and I was happy to pick them up again at a low price.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TeeRick said:

If you are truly a shareholder of RCCL then you can no longer afford a cruise.

I know what you mean!  The only reason I think we can afford to cruise is because of all the money we saved from not being able to take all of the scheduled trips for 2020!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Old(er) thread, I know - but is the online submission currently the preferred way to request the OBC? I didn't even think of utilizing this benefit on our Royal Caribbean sailing prior to Christmas, but definitely will for our 2/26 Reflection sailing - if it's not too late at this point.

Tom

I submitted our requests for our B2B by email, got a automated email acknowledgement.  When I didn’t see or hear anything a week pre Cruise I called to follow up and the person I spoke with said 1.  She couldn’t find a record of tge requests and 2 it was too late as they had to be there 3 weeks prior to the cruise.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and after holding ended up connected to someone at Celebrity who had nothing to do with Shareholder Benefits.  She did some checking and spoke with someone who asked that I resent both requests to a specific person and they would handle it.  Sent the paperwork again, boarded the ship on Saturday and no shareholder OBC.  

39 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I submitted our requests for our B2B by email, got a automated email acknowledgement.  When I didn’t see or hear anything a week pre Cruise I called to follow up and the person I spoke with said 1.  She couldn’t find a record of tge requests and 2 it was too late as they had to be there 3 weeks prior to the cruise.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and after holding ended up connected to someone at Celebrity who had nothing to do with Shareholder Benefits.  She did some checking and spoke with someone who asked that I resent both requests to a specific person and they would handle it.  Sent the paperwork again, boarded the ship on Saturday and no shareholder OBC.  

That's got to be frustrating.

Tom

I used the very simple online form for a September sailing on the Summit and got quick confirmation of the $100 SBC.  However, I have a November and January sailing on the new ship, Beyond, and when you click on the link for what ship you are sailing on, the Beyond isn’t listed and there’s no place to write in the ship’s name.  My assumption now is that is that it won’t be listed until the Beyond actually begins sailing in late April.  I’ll try to submit the request again in May.

John

5 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Old(er) thread, I know - but is the online submission currently the preferred way to request the OBC? I didn't even think of utilizing this benefit on our Royal Caribbean sailing prior to Christmas, but definitely will for our 2/26 Reflection sailing - if it's not too late at this point.

Tom

Personally I have not had much success with the online submission.  First  B2B Cruise I got the credit for the first but not the second.   Resubmitted and nothing and finally sent it by email and had credit in 48 hours.

Second B2B I tried submitting each individually and nothing.   Resubmitted using e-mail and received in 48 hours

I think I might submit and if don't get something in a week call the phone number on the website and they can apply it on the spot.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Personally I have not had much success with the online submission.  First  B2B Cruise I got the credit for the first but not the second.   Resubmitted and nothing and finally sent it by email and had credit in 48 hours.

Second B2B I tried submitting each individually and nothing.   Resubmitted using e-mail and received in 48 hours

I think I might submit and if don't get something in a week call the phone number on the website and they can apply it on the spot.

Similar experience. Did the online form and got nothing. Emailed the forms and got pretty quick response. As long as the email process continues to work, I won't bother with the online submission.

• Like 1