Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

Still slowly heading to Elite with the PUPs. Should have gracefully landed into Elite with a double pointer Silhouette UK Staycation SS but, guess what, only received the standard number. Have emailed Captains Club but no response! Worth Facebooking?

No doubt will be chasing 26 PUPs before my next cruise in March. I have three cruises booked in 2022 so no time for another booking for PUPs although I would be suspicious about receiving any extras.  

The Elite breakfast will suit me as my wife does not have breakfast. 

36 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Received and deleted. To bad these PUPS don't count for already booked cruises. 😁

I would submit anyway.  Worst thing that happens is that you don't get the points.

Edited by Stockjock
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

And just how would that exactly work with preexisting cruises? 

Just submit all info as if it was a new booking.  Name is obvious.  Captain's Club number should be pre-filled.  Booking number is the cruise you booked.  Select the ship and sailing date.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Fly and Sail said:

I guess you could always cancel the currently booked cruise, get a FCC and then use that for a new booking and the points.

That's assuming the current prices are equal or less than the price you had when you booked.  Otherwise you could be paying a lot for 5 points that probably won't mean anything

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

That's assuming the current prices are equal or less than the price you had when you booked.  Otherwise you could be paying a lot for 5 points that probably won't mean anything

Of course it has to make sense price wise. But given the current rock bottom prices that are floating around it's hard to beat that. I'm really glad I didn't book anything on the ship last time because what they offered was ridiculous compared to the current pricing.

3 hours ago, Stockjock said:

Just submit all info as if it was a new booking.  Name is obvious.  Captain's Club number should be pre-filled.  Booking number is the cruise you booked.  Select the ship and sailing date.

You have to commit to the booking. Your suggestion will not get you PUPs.

1 hour ago, Fly and Sail said:

I guess you could always cancel the currently booked cruise, get a FCC and then use that for a new booking and the points.

Nope. Prices have increased. Like I said it would be nice to get PUPs for cruises already booked. 

Edited by davekathy

14 hours ago, davekathy said:

Received and deleted. To bad these PUPS don't count for already booked cruises. 😁

I noticed that when clicking on the link in post #3486, that Caribbean Cruises are specified. The UK email didn’t specify particular cruises, it just said any cruise booked.

http://click.uk.celebritycruises.com/?qs=c0547683775048c5b0d15918b54afa4fafd6a38bfd99d3bece23d6bc9906dfdc2bfca375930db73acfcc1b17a2ebb21ced7f3569f398dbb8f6688263b9b1b2bc

On 10/22/2021 at 12:14 PM, kathynorth said:

The offer states that it ends 11/1/2021, but the fine print does NOT state when the offer began???