Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

16 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Thank you, I checked and my info is already there but I added my phone number (again) so it updated. I don’t know why I I’m not always getting them, but hopefully I’ll get one soon.  Thanks.

Same story here. I've signed up many times and never get any PUP email. Yet, today I'm sure I'll receive multiple emails frantically telling me that the once in a lifetime "Book It" sale is ending and I better rush to book, and also the email tomorrow with Great News! about how it got extended. And then another one in a few days with the same once in a lifetime sale.

• Haha 2

I received my points - just wondering how often and how long it may take to acquire 5 more points; I don't receive the emails for the PUP - (I seem to receive a whole bunch of emails that I don't ask for from Celebrity!). Honestly, I keep checking this thread for information and have been able to find the link through this thread. 

Could I expect to earn 5 more points in the next 3 months? 6 months?????

12 minutes ago, cruiserjt said:

I received my points - just wondering how often and how long it may take to acquire 5 more points; I don't receive the emails for the PUP - (I seem to receive a whole bunch of emails that I don't ask for from Celebrity!). Honestly, I keep checking this thread for information and have been able to find the link through this thread. 

Magic 8 ball gif - themesqlero

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, cruiserjt said:

In 2022 I earned 43 Club Points from PUPS  that didn't require booking a cruise, air, or a social media post.  So based on that, the rate of earning was 3.5 Club Points per month.

13 hours ago, publicpersona said:

Same story here. I've signed up many times and never get any PUP email. Yet, today I'm sure I'll receive multiple emails frantically telling me that the once in a lifetime "Book It" sale is ending and I better rush to book, and also the email tomorrow with Great News! about how it got extended. And then another one in a few days with the same once in a lifetime sale.

Same with wife and I. Not sure why. We get other emails from Celebrity but have to go here to get the PUP.

But...I did get ours for the last 2. 6 points. 2956 Captains Club points!!! yay

• Like 1

13 hours ago, publicpersona said:

Oh so true!!

You need to book right now!!!

4 minutes ago, viperfoth said:

Same with wife and I. Not sure why. We get other emails from Celebrity but have to go here to get the PUP.

But...I did get ours for the last 2. 6 points. 2956 Captains Club points!!! yay

Will your next cruise put you over the top?

On 3/13/2023 at 9:37 AM, cruiserjt said:

I didn’t know people post the links here….. I’ll keep checking here to maybe finally be able to get more power up points.  Thanks!

14 hours ago, goofysmom99 said:

Will your next cruise put you over the top?

Yes 🙂   Well.. the next next one. We are on a B2B this coming sunday on Reflection. The first nets us 35 points and the 2nd will net us 84.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jjohnb said:

Does anyone know if there are currently any PUP opportunities?  The last I saw was the Europe video. 

That was the most recent, other than the one-point "Forbes Award" email.  Neither of which are still available. 

Thus it's time to redirect this post from celebration over receiving our points to complaining about the lack of opportunities, and speculation that the program has ended forever, and that we didn't like the program anyway, and we'll probably all switch to cruising Oceania, and the Captain's Club program doesn't have enough tiers, and that it's too hard and too easy to get to the next tier, and the Elite free drinks should be offered on the first night, and should be in a lounge, but the lounge should not be that particular lounge because it's better to be able to get them anywhere, and that benefit is worthless because everyone has drink packages, but if they try to take it away that would be grounds for a law suit, and...

Well, you get the idea  🙂

Harris

Denver, CO

• Like 7
  • Haha 8

3 minutes ago, omeinv said:

That was the most recent, other than the one-point "Forbes Award" email.  Neither of which are still available. 

Thus it's time to redirect this post from celebration over receiving our points to complaining about the lack of opportunities, and speculation that the program has ended forever, and that we didn't like the program anyway, and we'll probably all switch to cruising Oceania, and the Captain's Club program doesn't have enough tiers, and that it's too hard and too easy to get to the next tier, and the Elite free drinks should be offered on the first night, and should be in a lounge, but the lounge should not be that particular lounge because it's better to be able to get them anywhere, and that benefit is worthless because everyone has drink packages, but if they try to take it away that would be grounds for a law suit, and...

Harris

Denver, CO

This made my day!!! 😄 

Received my February points today per another marketing email that showed my CC status.

No "complaints" about the program here. Fewer opps than in the past? Yes, but I never lose sight of the fact that they're free, and for minimal effort on my part.

cjr

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CNSfromHI said:

Received my February points today per another marketing email that showed my CC status.

No "complaints" about the program here. Fewer opps than in the past? Yes, but I never lose sight of the fact that they're free, and for minimal effort on my part.

cjr

Oh yeah!

Cheers

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CNSfromHI said:

cjr

Indeed, the total of my CC points earned via this program is higher than my "cheapest points cruise", so win-win.

Edited by Tharkhold
grahm-mher
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, omeinv said:

Harris

Denver, CO

Nice summary! 🤣

Thanks to this month's drop of 6 points (5 from the video and 1 from the "gift"), I've just hit 300 points, which means I now am officially at Celebrity "Elite" status.

As far as I'm concerned, this is really the best 'bang for buck' level... Elite Plus doesn't really offer too much more IMHO, mostly just the second bag of laundry. Zenith does offer a lot more (complimentary wifi and premium beverage package) ... but with 2700 more points to go, it seems like I'll never actually get there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, someguyfl said:

Thanks to this month's drop of 6 points (5 from the video and 1 from the "gift"), I've just hit 300 points, which means I now am officially at Celebrity "Elite" status.

As far as I'm concerned, this is really the best 'bang for buck' level... Elite Plus doesn't really offer too much more IMHO, mostly just the second bag of laundry. Zenith does offer a lot more (complimentary wifi and premium beverage package) ... but with 2700 more points to go, it seems like I'll never actually get there.

We are really looking forward to hitting Elite Plus for the free drinks at Cafe Al Bacio.  We think those are the best benefit from making Elite Plus.  I can't think of a cruise where we would need more than the Elite free laundry. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

We are really looking forward to hitting Elite Plus for the free drinks at Cafe Al Bacio.  We think those are the best benefit from making Elite Plus.  I can't think of a cruise where we would need more than the Elite free laundry. 

Yeah, the Coffee benefit of Elite Plus is nice, and I'd probably think about it ... but likely I'd still end up with the Premium Non-Alcoholic package to get access to Evian, San Pellegrino, and the fresh juices.

5 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

We like the 240 WIFI minutes instead of only 90.

• Like 2

I received my PUP points for February, but my wife did not receive her PUP points. The February PUP points show in her "Points History" but they did not add the points to her Club Points. I waited to call Celebrity thinking they will eventually appear under her Club Points (also hoping to avoid the long hold time when I call the Captain's Club). When is the best time to call the Captain's Club?