Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

18 hours ago, mikkelhansen said:

https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/EarnPointsSurvey

This link seems to work for all surveys, it always redirects to the current survey.

Thank you very much.  i have submitted my correct answers.  it remains to be seen if I will get crediti as someone said this quiz was not sent to North Americans.

On 8/11/2021 at 12:17 AM, phoenix1975 said:

Thanks - I'll wait a few days and contact Celebrity after the 14th if the points haven't been awarded, and will post on here with the answer. It would be nice if I did move up so I could get a discount on moving up from the Classic Beverage Package to Premium.

So I have an update on this. My Club points have been awarded automatically this morning and I’ve moved up to Classic tier. Perhaps I’ll also get welcomed back even though it’s my first cruise 😀  

What is the Captain’s Club Welcome event?

Edited by phoenix1975
  • Like 1

Confused by points tabulation....

7/23 - I received the email from Celebrity Cruises with "Power Up Points Is Turning One" in the subject line.

7/30 - I first discovered all of the fuss over PUP and turning every 10 PUP points into 1 club point, completed the Apex webinar (50 PUP points.)

7/31 - Completed the Alaska webinar and the Exotics webinar (100 PUP points.)  Completed the Europe & Alaska Quiz, Exotics Quiz, and Beyond Wellness Quiz (60 PUP points.)  

8/1 - I looked forward to the excitement of "Taking Luxury to the Next Level" with my earned 210 PUP points = 21 club points inching me ever closer to Elite tier

8/13 (today) - It appears as if I have only been awarded 5 club points (previous balance of 247 club points has inched up to 252 club points.)☹️

Is it possible that Celebrity has only tabulated through 7/30 and I will get the rest of the club points earned the following month?  What should I do?

Edited by Stem to Stern

9 hours ago, Stem to Stern said:

8/13 (today) - It appears as if I have only been awarded 5 club points (previous balance of 247 club points has inched up to 252 club points.)☹️

Is it possible that Celebrity has only tabulated through 7/30 and I will get the rest of the club points earned the following month?  What should I do?

Edited 9 hours ago by Stem to Stern

I had the same reaction last night (8/13) when I noticed I’d gained 7 CC points, but had expected 17. By this morning (8/14) I had gained 12 more😊 (I must have forgotten to note one of the quizzes I’d completed). Hopefully the rest of yours have appeared by now.

Edited by Silkroad

1 hour ago, Silkroad said:

I had the same reaction last night (8/13) when I noticed I’d gained 7 CC points, but had expected 17. By this morning (8/14) I had gained 12 more😊 (I must have forgotten to note one of the quizzes I’d completed). Hopefully the rest of yours have appeared by now.

@SilkroadThank you for the reply.  I just checked again this morning (8/14) and I now have an additional 23 club points on top of the 5 club points that were added yesterday (8/13) so I am feeling special.  I am still not certain how the 28 points were tabulated since I believe I only did activities in July equivalent to 210 power up points = 21 club points, but I am not complaining.  My partner did the same activities and he also received the 28 club points.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChucktownSteve said:

I just noticed that my PUP points are still co-posting to my Azamara account.

Same.   Thanks for noting this.  I have an account and an Azamara Circle# that I registered years ago, but have yet to cruise on the line.  I will have to go investigate on the Azamara boards as to what the future of their loyalty program will look like after the Azamara line's ownership transfer.

9 minutes ago, rakes5 said:

I noted that with the recent 5 PUPs from the webinar, I've earned a total of 48 PUPs, but lost 123 points from 4 cancelled cruises. 😢

You didn't lose any club points.  They only post AFTER taking a cruise.  So you never had them to begin with. 🙂

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, rakes5 said:

I noted that with the recent 5 PUPs from the webinar, I've earned a total of 48 PUPs, but lost 123 points from 4 cancelled cruises. 😢

Soon you will be back happily earning your Club Points.  At least sooner than I will since I have another 16 months to wait.