Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

R

11 hours ago, Seany527 said:

When crew saw my card as “classic” they welcomed me back to Celebrity. One of the crew said he even remembered me from a prior sailing. I just went along with it. 

I had a good laugh at this!😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, HskrCrsr said:

New PUP opportunity today

image.png.5f2555203efe46235a31027a6c121fd0.png

The booking link is not special but the Booking Details calls up my info. Perhaps there's a more generic way to enter the details?

After all of the screwing around with the Summit, I guess they are now desperate for passengers.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

After all of the screwing around with the Summit, I guess they are now desperate for passengers.  

I guess so.  But rather than lower the fares to help fill the ship, let's award loyalty points for booking.  No thanks.

• Like 3

I've got a NYE cruise booked on Summit, but the promo only applies to sailings before 12/26.  4 days too late.  I submitted it anyway.  The worst they can do is deny the points.

Edited by Stockjock

3 hours ago, Fouremco said:

Stop charging me near double as a solo cruiser and I’ll book right away. 

But they won’t and instead will throw around CC points. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Seany527 said:

Stop charging me near double as a solo cruiser and I’ll book right away. 

But they won’t and instead will throw around CC points. 

All my fall cruises (Equinox and Summit) have solo discounts at final payment.  120% vs 200%.  You might want to check again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just had new Quiz sent an easy one this time about European cruises.

That should be another 2 points.

I will have over 50  points now and I have never sail with celebrity!

I have had 3 sailings cancelled and have read so many pages on this forum I almost feel  I have sailed .

Who knows how many points I will have when I eventually go on my Asia cruise.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Bigannie said:

Got this one yesterday as well. Straight forward answers, directly lifted from the three provided links. CTRL-F (search in web page) is your friend 🙂

For reason unknown, I have stopped receiving promotional emails

from Celebrity.  I have asked then to look into it for me but no

reply as yet.

I am 17 points away from making Elite

If someone would post the link for the European quiz it would be

most appreciated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BulldustHHH said:

Got this one yesterday as well. Straight forward answers, directly lifted from the three provided links. CTRL-F (search in web page) is your friend 🙂

For those of us that only have an iPad this isn’t possible. Sure wish I knew how some people got the quizzes while others of us have to book a cruise. We already have one booked so that’s worthless to us 🤷🏻‍♀️

29 minutes ago, Purplsmurf said:

For those of us that only have an iPad this isn’t possible. Sure wish I knew how some people got the quizzes while others of us have to book a cruise. We already have one booked so that’s worthless to us 🤷🏻‍♀️

In the URL box on your iPad type the word you want to search for. Scroll through the list that populates and the last option will say “on this page”. It works the same way as control F. 

Anyone want to share the link to the quiz?

Edited by Seany527

3 hours ago, TeaBag said:

i didn't get the European one just the one for booking which I'm not interested in.  Could someone post the link for the European quiz one?  TIA

https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/EarnPointsSurvey

This link seems to work for all surveys, it always redirects to the current survey.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, Bigannie said:

That should be another 2 points.

Who knows how many points I will have when I eventually go on my Asia cruise.

All the Silhouette UK Staycation cruises have double points. Having my first, and probably last, Sky Suite cruise will facilitate my entrance to the rarified world of Elite😜

@Bigannie you should consider joining up. Even a discount for Captain Club members. We are on your Asia Rollcall and dearly hope to be in Singapore end January🙏

9 hours ago, TeaBag said:

i didn't get the European one just the one for booking which I'm not interested in.  Could someone post the link for the European quiz one?  TIA

I didn't get the email about PUP for booking a Caribbean cruise, but I got the European one. According to Captain's Club UK some of the Activities are for 'local' markets.

Over a year ago I asked Captain's Club about an Activity for 50 PUP, an Alaska Webinar that was available in North America, and that I had not received. I was told it was for North America only at the time. but we should get it later. I spent over an hour watching it from a link that was shared. I didn't get the points. However, it was an Activity in the UK a couple of weeks ago, so am now hoping for my well deserved points.

Possibly a shared link will work, but not always. 

Edited by laslomas
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, BulldustHHH said:

This appears to be a duplicate of one we got in the US a while back. Maybe X is rolling them out to markets they missed in earlier rounds.

26 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

This appears to be a duplicate of one we got in the US a while back. Maybe X is rolling them out to markets they missed in earlier rounds.

I thought this looked familiar to me too ... I note the PUP stuff now and I noted Europe Quiz in February and I'm in Canada.  Perhaps this is still mailouts to select people about select PUP 'offers' that they show as not participating?  I just did again (from the link provided above) but I suspect it will not result in any additional points again if it is indeed the exact same one since I would have already received.

Edited by poffles