Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

2 minutes ago, publicpersona said:

Ah, OK. So if you would have to do multiple things worth less than 10 PUPs each before you see the needle move.

The minimum awarded for any activity is 10 PUPs which is 1 Captain’s Club Point.

10 PUP = 1 Captain’s Club Point

🍹

9 minutes ago, publicpersona said:

So related question .. isn't there a place on their website where you can see where your points (CC) came from? I know Royal has a cruise history with points rewarded, or at least used to.

Yes and no.  You can find your cruise history on your Captains Club page showing how many points you received from each cruise, but there is no listing of point earned through the power up points. Those you need to track yourself unfortunately. 

11 minutes ago, PinkSandGirl said:

The minimum awarded for any activity is 10 PUPs which is 1 Captain’s Club Point.

And thus far, they've always been awarded in multiples of 10 PUPs to the best of my knowledge. I'm surprised they don't award them in multiples of one million and have a million-to-one exchange rate.

6 minutes ago, capecodmercury said:

You can find your cruise history on your Captains Club page showing how many points you received from each cruise,

This is the part I'm struggling with. I'm logged in, on My Tiers and Points page, and I do see the progress chart showing xxx points and need yyy for Elite Plus. However, there isn't a place to see past cruises and points that I can find. The FAQ says "navigate to the Past Cruises tab, where you will view your past cruises in chronological order as well as the reward points earned per cruise." However, there is no such tab on the My Tiers and Points page, or the main web page. 

3 minutes ago, publicpersona said:

This is the part I'm struggling with. I'm logged in, on My Tiers and Points page, and I do see the progress chart showing xxx points and need yyy for Elite Plus. However, there isn't a place to see past cruises and points that I can find. The FAQ says "navigate to the Past Cruises tab, where you will view your past cruises in chronological order as well as the reward points earned per cruise." However, there is no such tab on the My Tiers and Points page, or the main web page. 

I was wondering that to until I went all the way down to the bottom of the page and clicked on Points History in the "Quick Links" section.

Edited by Ken the cruiser

1 hour ago, publicpersona said:

I'm confused. If there is no place where you can see PUP that are credited to you CC number, how are people reporting that they did finally see their points posted for xyz?

They just get added to your total.  So, I keep a list of the ones I've done, then, when they are supposed to post, I check to see my points total has gone up!

1 hour ago, publicpersona said:

Ah, OK. So if you would have to do multiple things worth less than 10 PUPs each before you see the needle move. So related question .. isn't there a place on their website where you can see where your points (CC) came from? I know Royal has a cruise history with points rewarded, or at least used to.

I'm not sure Royal has anything similar to PUP points

Once again I have completed the Webinar.  Instead of getting confirmation that I watched it I get a repeat email thanking me for registering for the Webinar with the link to view it. Same happened with the Italy Webinar. I spent hours on the phone with X and still don’t know if I got the points. Now what? 

54 minutes ago, luv4cruises said:

Once again I have completed the Webinar.  Instead of getting confirmation that I watched it I get a repeat email thanking me for registering for the Webinar with the link to view it. Same happened with the Italy Webinar. I spent hours on the phone with X and still don’t know if I got the points. Now what? 

Can you tell us something you learned about Greece?

8 hours ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Can you tell us something you learned about Greece?

I learned that there will be a host leading an excursion that has never been to Greece before.  As for what I learned about Greece, there is food available in the country that is called "Greek food".  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, luv4cruises said:

Don't run on the hamster wheel. I keep:

1. The PUP invitation 

2. The thank you for registering 

3.  The screenshot of completed activity 

Once the 14th of the following month occurs if I'm awarded the points I delete them. If I don't get the points I call and email the above and get the points the following month.  

43 minutes ago, Tipsy tea party said:

Did anyone get a 'thank you for attending' email after this week webinar. I was 9 minutes late joining and  wondering if I will receive any PUP points.

If the prorate it, you're looking at 4 points - LOL

On 5/25/2022 at 10:14 PM, mayleeman said:

Watch video just started it on my computer. No name, #, or any other data entry. Is this a problem? The email with the link said it was unique to me, so I assumed if I connected it would send an identifier back.

I would think you are fine.  Whenever I get that, it's a link that is in an email confirming that I registered for the webinar (and all that information was part of the registration). 

1 hour ago, mahasamatman said:

Over there, they just call it "food".

You are correct.  They call it "food".  I loved visiting  Athens and their tavernas.  I still chuckle about the family restaurants that give you a menu that looks like a book.  Then they tell you what they are actually cooking that night.  

1 hour ago, rotoal said:

Did anyone else get points added sometime yesterday?   I expected points on the 14th of this month, but not on the first or the second of the month.

Interesting.  Is it possible the points came from another source?  I did not receive points so far this month.