Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

Woo hoo!  

Each of our totals now reflect 3 more club points for the webinar.  

Coincidentally these points were received on the same day as the club points for our recent sailing we debarked from a week ago today. 

We also both received our additional day’s worth of points for participating in Celebrity's Go Green program.  
Today we also made a deposit on the Mardi Gras 2026 cruise.  Yay!

So, when is the next Power Up Points opportunity?🤣

• Like 1

My points showed up today, around lunch time in Fiji, which is the 16th. Right now, I can't see my point history at all, it stays on upcoming cruises.  Might be because I'm on ships wifi.

I have a spreadsheet with my points from each cruise, plus a field  where I sum my current point count and all the cruises I have booked that I think I need to reach Zenith.  With this, it's now enough that without any more power up or Go Green, I'll reach it on the cruise I think I will in a year.  

Clearly I need a life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Stockjock said:

I feel obligated to inform everyone that, yes, I too have received my 3 points for watching that fascinating webinar last month.

Woo hoo.

I’ve only been given 2 points!!🙈

• Like 1

3 hours ago, soccermommy said:

I posted about my problems trying to watch this latest webinar on Eclipse. I don’t know who was nice, but we got the 3 points! 

We had the same issue whilst on Infinity, but ours have been credited too 👍.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, twins_to_alaska said:

I 'changed passwords' but was able to use the one I already had so it was basically just a reset. Then everything worked fine for the website and the app.

Yes, that's exactly what I did as well...thanks!

No points for me yet sadly.  But I’ve got a screen shot of the completed webinar so if I don’t get the points today I will email Celebrity and wait the standard 10 days for a reply!

Edited by cassidy123

7 hours ago, upwarduk said:

I’ve only been given 2 points!!🙈

Contacted CelebrityCruises yet again, due to only getting 2 points instead of 3.

They could see 3 on their system, so suggested I did the following:

”Hi jackie i can see your points are now 880 on the system, to update your account i would recommend going into your profile, removing your loyalty number saving the changes and logging out. If you then log back in and re attach your number you should see the points update. Thanks”

Thought I was fairly good at IT stuff, but this stumped me.

Eventually, I went into the App, deleted it and then reinstalled. 
I still couldn’t see my correct points, as I couldn’t even open the site, on my I Pad, but I could on my phone. I’ve since had an email thanking me for joining and all is now OK.

Received mine.  9 more points to Elite + and I am going on a 13-night cruise in 16 days.  So we will be Elite + on our next Celebrity sailing.  Too bad they will not doing if you make it while on a cruise. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DaKahuna said:

Received mine.  9 more points to Elite + and I am going on a 13-night cruise in 16 days.  So we will be Elite + on our next Celebrity sailing.  Too bad they will not doing if you make it while on a cruise. 

Are you doing the transatlantic sailing from Fort Lauderdale to Amsterdam on the Silhouette?

2 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Well it wouldn't hurt to ask! I've seen them do upgrades during the cruise. Not usually I understand but worth a try! 🤞

1 hour ago, SpiritCruiser5 said:

Are you doing the transatlantic sailing from Fort Lauderdale to Amsterdam on the Silhouette?

No, we are doing 13-night Best of Japan on Millennium 

10 minutes ago, cruzintiger said:

Well it wouldn't hurt to ask! I've seen them do upgrades during the cruise. Not usually I understand but worth a try! 🤞

From what I have read here on CC, they have only done it for those who made Zenith during a current cruise.  If someone says other wise, then I'll certainly ask.  We'll be one point shy after the first day, and 7 points over at the end of the second day. 

12 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

From what I have read here on CC, they have only done it for those who made Zenith during a current cruise.  If someone says other wise, then I'll certainly ask.  We'll be one point shy after the first day, and 7 points over at the end of the second day. 

If you’re sailing in a suite already will there be any value in being E+ 🤔

extra bag of laundry 

Edited by Ex-Airbalancer

3 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

they will do it for the next cruise and for some lately would not do it if a B2B

I am at an even # that leaves me only 2200 points until Zenith!

I will keep doing whatever PUP activities come along in case I am still cruising when I reach my 100th birthday. Thanks to the charts and graphs of @mahdnc, if the trend of being able to earn Captain's Club points via PUPs continues, there is HOPE!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

If you’re sailing in a suite already will there be any value in being E+ 🤔

extra bag of laundry 

Exactly, which is why I am not worried about it.  We get one bag each as it is and I used OBC, of which we had a lot since we booked this cruise a year ago when you got OBC for Suites, to also book real laundry for regular clothes.