Iona joins P&O fleet today.

molecrochip

3 hours ago, Bazrat said:

My view is ban those living areas north of stoke and those south of Watford from cruising and those who are left should be safe to cruise.

I am North of the city centre of Stoke but still in Stoke on a Trent so presumably I would be OK in your new draconian regime

26 minutes ago, pete14 said:

I am North of the city centre of Stoke but still in Stoke on a Trent so presumably I would be OK in your new draconian regime

Sorry my friend no cruising for you this year to far north 

2 hours ago, Snow Hill said:

Still looks like a floating block of flats and expensive ones to boot.

We have both said we won’t be booking a cruise on the ship, we don’t like Britannia as too big, guess we might need to look beyond P&O if we go cruising again.

Instead of a cruise for my 70th in 2022, we are thinking of doing the Trans Canadian Railway from Vancouver to Nova Scotia, with a few stops along the way. 

Sounds great.  Personally I might prefer to do it in the other direction, as you gain an hour as you change time zones, rather than lose an hour. 

15 hours ago, cruisefan2012 said:

I love Vancouver !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vancouver is nice. I remember visiting 10 years ago with my sister. We spent so much time walking about the city and visiting places.. I got so many photos of the place. Its truly a mix of a western city and a European old folklore one 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

Vancouver is nice. I remember visiting 10 years ago with my sister. We spent so much time walking about the city and visiting places.. I got so many photos of the place. Its truly a mix of a western city and a European old folklore one 

Given your "time travel" I guess you would have been about 5 then, seeing  as you have aged 10 years in the last 6 months

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

Glad you enjoyed it Roger. Mind you, those of us this side of the pond don't generally think of Victorian architecture as "European old folklore" 😄

18 hours ago, wowzz said:

Sounds great.  Personally I might prefer to do it in the other direction, as you gain an hour as you change time zones, rather than lose an hour. 

But you are on train for the same amount of time. Not like when you go to Warner's when the clocks go back. They don't change you for the extra hour.............Drat 😂